웃

Mississippi HillBilly catches 327 pound Alligator Gar (cross between gator, fish, and DINOSAUR)

35 posts in this topic

I didn't see any hillbillies there though. There were and are are lots of winos and bums living under the bayou bridges. They have hobo camps inside the bridge tunnels.

BIGOT!!!

BTW, I didn't think anybody used the word "hobo" anymore. :huh:

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

BIGOT!!!

BTW, I didn't think anybody used the word "hobo" anymore. :huh:

All those terms are used everywhere except in Namby-Pamby Land. I take it that you must reside in Namby-Pamby Land? My condolences. ;)

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

All those terms are used everywhere except in Namby-Pamby Land. I take it that you must reside in Namby-Pamby Land? My condolences. ;)

I reside in Sense of Humor land.

I still think the word hobo is no longer used. Unless we're talking about Boxcar Willie.

pardon me please...iam from arkansas and i do know a few hillibilly's, also know some red-necks, and if you think that ALLIGATOR GAR is dangerious, you haven't meet their wifes... :P

12/22/2010...married my soulmate,in tagaytay city.

USCIS...
01/28/2011...mailed I-130 to chicago Lockbox.....The journey begins
01/31/2011...receive I-130
02/05/2011...get a e-mail notice of NOA-1...states case transferred to CSC
02/08/2011...check clears my bank
02/10/2011... rec. hardcopy NOA-1 in mail...priority date..01/31/2011.....sit back relax and ride this slow mule!!
02/14/2011... touched ( it must have fallen on the floor )..hehe
05/12/2011...NOA-2 OMG...98days u kidding me!!!!!!!

NVC......

05/26/2011... finally got NVC case number...
05/28/2011... receive DS-3032 in e-mail/e-mailed the DS-3032 back
05/28/2011... receive AOS fee bill/ and paid online.
06/01/2011... AOS fee bill shows paid.
06/02/2011... DS-3032 accepted
06/03/2011... IV-bill generated and sented by e-mail
06/04/2011... Paid IV fee bill/ in progress
06/07/2011... IV fee bill showed paid/ downloaded cover sheet
06/08/2011... Express mail both the I-864(AOS) and DS-230
06/09/2011... Confirmed del at 11:10am signed by N visa center.
06/21/2011... SIF...yea!!! called NVC..yes case complete but no interview dates until aug..rats!!
06/28/2011... issured interview date set for 08/08/2011 At 6:30am.
07/12&13/2011... medical
YEA SHE PASSED MEDICAL

08/08/2011... interview approved!!!
08/19/2011...usa/arkansas.....

ROC

05/23/2013... mailed I-751 to Vermont

05/25/2013...delivery confirm received

05/30/2013...check cleared bank

06/01/2013...rec. NOA1 (receipt date 05/28/2013)

06/24/2013... biometrics appointment

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

I reside in Sense of Humor land.

I still think the word hobo is no longer used. Unless we're talking about Boxcar Willie.

So do I. I guess you didn't get the punch line.

As far hobos go...if you know enough about the term to know who Boxcar Willie is...then I made my point. "Freddie the Freeloader" is still alive and well in the 21st century. Times change, but the beat goes on.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995