mrkhan

need help asap!!!

9 posts in this topic

hey all

I got my papers back and ready to be sent out ... but.. question is my preparer was about to send it out with out any photo copies attached to the IV and check list package? good move?

should I make a set of copies for the IV package??? I need replies asap please I need to send it out asap as well thank you. :help:

hey all

I got my papers back and ready to be sent out ... but.. question is my preparer was about to send it out with out any photo copies attached to the IV and check list package? good move?

should I make a set of copies for the IV package??? I need replies asap please I need to send it out asap as well thank you. :help:

Yes! The DOS instructions are quite clear about it. So glad you caught it:

Photocopy Requirements

You and each family member immigrating with you must also submit a photocopy of the original documents or certified copies of the documents.

Here is the official link:

DS-230 Instructions

ROC

06/15/2013 - I-751 Sent

06/19/2013 - NOA 1

07/17/2013 - Biometrics

08/19/2013 - Case transferred from VSC to CSC

09/17/2013 - Approved!

09/23/2013 - Received approval notice.

10/09/2013 - Card received. Fini!

N400

12/18/2017 - N400 submitted

12/19/2017 - NOA

01/09/2018 - Biometrics

04/10/2018 - Interview

04/27/2018 - Oath

Always make copies...I sent the original and a photocopy of every item required in the IV package. you will want to keep copies of everything submitted too.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I seem to recall reading somewhere that NVC no longer requires photocopies and have been slow to update their instructions. I'll tell you though, I'm not going to test this information out.

I've seen it tested. No need to send photocopies of original documents. Take them to the interview and ask for the originals back.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey all

hi khan you dont need to send photo copies with your IV packet nvc requirements is only original document send only original document to nvc iam send you my previous link iam explain complete detail about that matter please read it

please click here

Edited by mustafa1232

Timeline

quote name='mrkhan' timestamp='1297737948' post='4477882']

hey all

hi mrkhan i dont know why my link is not send i try but i dont know why i think there is problem with system

please click here

Timeline

hey all

hi khan you dont need to send photo copies with your IV packet nvc requirements is only original document send only original document to nvc iam send you my previous link iam explain complete detail about that matter please read it please click here My link My link and iam sorry for the vjers about my last 2 incomplete post iam try to send link in my post but dont know why link is not work so iam request to the moderator please remove my 2 above incomplete post thanking in advance

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.