832 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Sigh...it's so disappointing when you see people who filed way after you did getting approved :( Still no word from CSC to us on whether or not they got our file.

The only thing that would make sense on why people are passing others on the CSC list is maybe their FBI name check came back before the people who still are not approved ...

K-1 VISA
08-05-06 - Married in Sycamore IL

AOS / EAD
08-24-06 - AOS/EAD mail to Chicago (Day 1)

11-06-06 - GC & Welcome Letter arrive in Mail (Day 75)

I-751
09-23-08 - Sent Package via USPS (Day 1)
01-02-09 - Received GC in mail (with wrong Resident Since date) (Day 101)

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

we finally got a hold of someone who knew someone at CSC and our file is pending the namecheck. So we wait yet once again. Even though we are in the CSC.

2005 Aug 27 Happily Married

well my AOS was touched today...about time too! and then it'll turn out to be an RFE... :lol:

guess we'll find out in a few... ^_^

Action from CSC ? :lol: seems more like a myth now a days :unsure:

Animated flag courtesy of virtuallandmedia.com

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
well my AOS was touched today...about time too! and then it'll turn out to be an RFE... :lol:

guess we'll find out in a few... ^_^

Action from CSC ? :lol: seems more like a myth now a days :unsure:

Well I hope it was more than just a touch for you ...

K-1 VISA
08-05-06 - Married in Sycamore IL

AOS / EAD
08-24-06 - AOS/EAD mail to Chicago (Day 1)

11-06-06 - GC & Welcome Letter arrive in Mail (Day 75)

I-751
09-23-08 - Sent Package via USPS (Day 1)
01-02-09 - Received GC in mail (with wrong Resident Since date) (Day 101)

we finally got a hold of someone who knew someone at CSC and our file is pending the namecheck. So we wait yet once again. Even though we are in the CSC.

Any hints on how to do that myself? I don't want to jump in line, all I want to have is confirmation from them that they received our file since the last info we got was that it was transferred on Oct 4th but nothing as far as them actually getting it in the mail. I called the 1800 line and got zero help both times I called.

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

AOS touched again, still no change on the status wording tho, only the date

CSC is toying with me a little but I'm not complaining! :whistle:

Animated flag courtesy of virtuallandmedia.com

AOS touched again, still no change on the status wording tho, only the date

CSC is toying with me a little but I'm not complaining! :whistle:

This is good news!! You will probably have it approved soon! Good luck!

Simonne

Sigh...it's so disappointing when you see people who filed way after you did getting approved :( Still no word from CSC to us on whether or not they got our file.

The only thing that would make sense on why people are passing others on the CSC list is maybe their FBI name check came back before the people who still are not approved ...

Yes, this is the only explanation I can also think of. And I’m afraid that this is what happened at least to my AOS. My maiden name is very common in Brazil, and with lots of brazilians living in US…. Well I guess the waiting continues…

K1 - approved - 02/15/06

***MARRIED**** 07/13/2006

AOS - approved - 11/22/2006

Removing conditions

Sent- VT- 10/20/2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Any hints on how to do that myself? I don't want to jump in line, all I want to have is confirmation from them that they received our file since the last info we got was that it was transferred on Oct 4th but nothing as far as them actually getting it in the mail. I called the 1800 line and got zero help both times I called.

If you are signed up for emails, you will get it. It took a week for us to find out. We also initiated Congressional help.

2005 Aug 27 Happily Married

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
Hey guys, our I-485 was transferred to CSC on 10/10/06 and today we received an e-mail that said:

"On October 26, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 during business hours."

Does this mean approved???

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/27/2006: Arrival in NYC! -- I-94/EAD stamp in passport

8/08/2006: Applied for Social Security Card

8/18/2006: Social Security Card arrives

8/25/2006: WEDDING!

AOS...

9/11/2006: Appointment with Civil Surgeon for vaccination supplement

9/18/2006: Mailed AOS and renewal EAD applications to Chicago

10/2/2006: NOA1's for AOS and EAD applications

10/13/2006: Biometrics taken

10/14/2006: NOA -- case transferred to CSC

10/30/2006: AOS approved without interview, greencard will be sent! :)

11/04/2006: Greencard arrives in the mail! :-D

... No more USCIS for two whole years! ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are signed up for emails, you will get it. It took a week for us to find out. We also initiated Congressional help.

I am signed up for emails and haven't gotten it. Our case was transferred 27 days ago so on the 30th day I'll be shooting myself in the foot again and calling the info line like they told me I could after 30 days and no notice of them receiving it.

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
got the actual EAD card in the mail today! :dance:

Congrats :thumbs: my EAD was touched today :D

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

08/26/08 filling date

08/27/08 NOA1

09/12/08 Notice for BIO

10/01/08 BIO

02/04/09 RFE received

02/20/09 RFE mailed

03/03/09 APPROVED

03/16/09 NEW CARD RECEIVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.