32 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

single + "members of households with children" does not equal 100%.

Unless couples are included in either of those two categories. Still doesn't get the number anywhere close to 75%.

I'd sure like to know this Republican who not only offered a homeless man a job but gave him a $20 bill, because there aren't any like that, that post here. If it were a Right Winger from VJ, he'd have shot the homeless guy in the back and claimed it was in self defense because they guy gave off a foul odor.

Wait a sec....this is one of them gay Republican jokes, right? A $20 #######. That is pretty funny. :lol:

Work is work.

Edited by Some Old Guy

Filed: Timeline

Still doesn't get the number anywhere close to 75%.

Yeah, 75% is impossible if the numbers you produced are correct. Assuming a homeless universe of 100 people, if 76% of them are single and 67.5% of them are male then that yields 51.3 male homeless. Of the remaining 24% who are not single, 98.75% (23.7/24) of them would have to be male to get to a total figure of 75% male. We know that isn't true because there is a population (however large) of homeless people in which women comprise 65% of the population.

Edited by \

Geez, it's called hyperbole, get over it. The real issue is that you consider all homeless people to be worthless bums and obviously in your pursuit of numbers you have discovered that that is simply not true, haven't you?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

You don't usually resort to hyperbole. In fact, you are usually quite eager to call others out on theirs.

Imagine that.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I'd sure like to know this Republican who not only offered a homeless man a job but gave him a $20 bill, because there aren't any like that, that post here. If it were a Right Winger from VJ, he'd have shot the homeless guy in the back and claimed it was in self defense because they guy gave off a foul odor.

Wait a sec....this is one of them gay Republican jokes, right? A $20 #######. That is pretty funny. :lol:

Hey there! :lol: I am still actually registered Republican. I have given people money before. There are some here who would do that I'm sure, but maybe not those who post the most or loudest. As you know, not every person wants to get involved in political mud slinging on VJ, so they might not bother participating in these areas of VJ.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Most people on VJ would cross the street so they wouldn't have to walk by the homeless guy. That is, IF they saw a homeless guy. Most have already moved away from poverty-stricken areas so they won't have to deal with it.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Most people on VJ would cross the street so they wouldn't have to walk by the homeless guy. That is, IF they saw a homeless guy. Most have already moved away from poverty-stricken areas so they won't have to deal with it.

Speak for yourself. I volunteer with the homeless twice a week. Yeah, thats right.. I help homeless people with their resumes, job hunt, interview practice, computer literacy, etc for FREE. Just because you are like that doesnt mean that everyone is like that too.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey there! :lol: I am still actually registered Republican. I have given people money before. There are some here who would do that I'm sure, but maybe not those who post the most or loudest. As you know, not every person wants to get involved in political mud slinging on VJ, so they might not bother participating in these areas of VJ.

Touche' there, Stina. You just gotta shout more and type in ALL CAPS. :jest:

What Republican in his right mind would "give" a homeless person anything before he started working? :angry:

But, the Democrat would do exactly that, so the bum could get a dime of crack, a microwave burrito, a bottle of Morgan David, a refill on his cell phone, and a #######.

Didnt know homeless people had so much disposible income.

Thank you, goodnight and may your gods go with you",

Dave Allen.