clayr

results of interview 1/28/11

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Anyone else had this?? My fiance went to her second interview 1/28/11 and got a white sheet since she is pregnant. They want DNA and gave her paperwork concerning the procedure for this, basically they want the results but my question is will they ask for anything else after I prove I am the father? This is adding another 180 day wait to an existing 903 days since I first filed for K1 so my confidence is waning. At this juncture until she gets a visa I think they are still playing the waiting game.

Timeline

Yes we have and I am sure that you are going to get some links to threads about this. Someone was asked to do this and raised a big stink and had it annulled. Over all though they are just throwing another needless roadblock. How did the interview go besides this stupid #######?

Timeline

Yes we have and I am sure that you are going to get some links to threads about this. Someone was asked to do this and raised a big stink and had it annulled. Over all though they are just throwing another needless roadblock. How did the interview go besides this stupid #######?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Anyone else had this?? My fiance went to her second interview 1/28/11 and got a white sheet since she is pregnant. They want DNA and gave her paperwork concerning the procedure for this, basically they want the results but my question is will they ask for anything else after I prove I am the father? This is adding another 180 day wait to an existing 903 days since I first filed for K1 so my confidence is waning. At this juncture until she gets a visa I think they are still playing the waiting game.

Another poster on this forum was asked to do the same thing. He hired Marc Ellis to talk the consulate. The consulate had to give the fiance a pink because Marc argued that the baby may not get the best care in Vietnam. He argued if anything is wrong with the baby due to inadequate care in Vietnamese hospital, the consulate would be responsible for it.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-130 Sent: 2010-04-02

I-130 NOA1: 2010-04-13

I-130 RFE: 2010-10-04

I-130 RFE Sent: 2010-10-08

I-130 Approved: 2010-10-25

NVC Received: 2010-10-29

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2010-11-09

Pay I-864 Bill: 2010-11-10

Receive I-864 Package:

Return Completed I-864: 2010-11-18

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-11-22

Receive IV Bill: 2010-12-02

Pay IV Bill: 2010-12-03

Receive Instruction Package: 2010-12-28

Case Completed at NVC: 2011-01-11

Visa Received : 2011-04-30

Thank Visajourney! Couldn't have done without you guys!!!!!!

Timeline

Looked over the evidence but did not want to grant a visa based on what we submitted. She had letters from my senators but evidently after a 4 year relationship and 3 visits by me to the consulate I am still trying to pull a scam. I am curious what they benefit by keeping me and my fiance apart any longer.

Timeline

Looked over the evidence but did not want to grant a visa based on what we submitted. She had letters from my senators but evidently after a 4 year relationship and 3 visits by me to the consulate I am still trying to pull a scam. I am curious what they benefit by keeping me and my fiance apart any longer.

All the white sheet said was to get a DNA test? Did the interview seem to go well over all? What were the reasons for denial in the past? They have to have seen something that has given them a pause toward y'all to have to put y'all through this for this long. Do you know what that could be?

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Clay not trying to sound rude, but you had only been here for a week or two and she was telling my wife she thought she was pregnant the first time they met. It sounds like the timing of her pregnancy is what has caused this delay, and you really cant blame the consulate with the first denial for being critical. When the test results come in, there shouldnt be much of an issue with your visa, or there would have been much more on your slip so think of this as a good thing, get the test done and then submit the evidence they need. regardless of what they want, you have to dance for them, and I know you are used to it by now. Sounds like you are finially getting close to the finish line. Good luck Jerome

Edited by jeromebinh

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline

I haven't been following this saga, but did you already get a CRBA for the baby? The INA requires "clear and convincing proof" of a blood relationship with the father when the child is born out of wedlock to a US citizen father. A DNA test is almost mandatory. I have a friend who is going through this process now with the consulate in HCMC.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

due to the huge amount of visa application and limited number of visa allow to be issued. you have to wait for another year.

if every applicant got visa, the hole Vietnamese country will come to US ?

CR1 timeline:

11/2008: submit I130

11/15/2008: case sent to CSC

06/02/2009: uscis approval

08/05/2009: interview-get blue slip request timeline

08/25/2009: submit timeline - get denial blue slip

Không có gì quý hơn độc lập tự do."

Tôi biết nó, thằng nói câu nói đó

Tôi biết nó, đồng bào miền Bắc này biết nó

Việc nó làm, tội nó phạm ra sao

Nó đầu tiên đem râu nó bện vào

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Bàn tay Nga đầy băng tuyết giá

Cũng nhoài qua lục địa Trung Hoa

Không phải xoa đầu mà túm tóc nó từ xa

Nó đứng không yên, tất bật, điên đầu

Lúc rụi vào Tàu, lúc rúc vào Nga

Nó gọi Tàu Nga là cha anh nó Và tình nguyện làm con chó nhỏ

Xông xáo giữ nhà gác ngõ cho cha anh

There is no limit to the number of spouse & fiance visas issued.

who tell you that ?

CR1 timeline:

11/2008: submit I130

11/15/2008: case sent to CSC

06/02/2009: uscis approval

08/05/2009: interview-get blue slip request timeline

08/25/2009: submit timeline - get denial blue slip

Không có gì quý hơn độc lập tự do."

Tôi biết nó, thằng nói câu nói đó

Tôi biết nó, đồng bào miền Bắc này biết nó

Việc nó làm, tội nó phạm ra sao

Nó đầu tiên đem râu nó bện vào

Hình xác lão Mao lông lá

Bàn tay Nga đầy băng tuyết giá

Cũng nhoài qua lục địa Trung Hoa

Không phải xoa đầu mà túm tóc nó từ xa

Nó đứng không yên, tất bật, điên đầu

Lúc rụi vào Tàu, lúc rúc vào Nga

Nó gọi Tàu Nga là cha anh nó Và tình nguyện làm con chó nhỏ

Xông xáo giữ nhà gác ngõ cho cha anh

There is no limit to the number of spouse & fiance visas issued.

:thumbs:

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.