웃

41 Percent of Pregnancies in New York City Are Aborted

45 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Maybe you already know this, women in Russia actually are paid by the state when they have children. I don't know all the details but my fiancee can get the equivalent of 10,000.00 USD for giving birth to her 2nd child. It can only be spent on housing or education. I am guessing moving to the US will stop that.

knowing how bureaucracies work....I'm not sure the left hand would know what the right is doing.... if a women living in the USA applied for this money on a visit home. Not something I would advise but I'm just saying.

We use the tax code as well to encourage those things which are good for society such as buying a house or having kids.

Of course for some European countries, it's too late.

No incentive or action could resurrect their certain extinction..... countries like Spain. When you have 2 parents and 4 grandparents all cooing over 1 baby ... it's lights out.

But they all retired with an early pension... and isn't that what really counts?

B-)

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Who do you think is going to pay your SS?

aj! :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

You better be prepared to scale down. I don't see any filet mignon in your retirement, Chuck. :P

what, aj is gonna let me down? :help:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Who do you think is going to pay your SS?

So you are imagining that the majority of aborted children would grow up, have jobs and pay withholding tax fo SS? :rofl:

Maybe people on welfare should be forced to have 6 children...you know, just to pay for their parents being freeloaders?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Maybe you already know this, women in Russia actually are paid by the state when they have children. I don't know all the details but my fiancee can get the equivalent of 10,000.00 USD for giving birth to her 2nd child. It can only be spent on housing or education. I am guessing moving to the US will stop that.

James, Russia and Ukraine are poor examples. Despite the payments, there are 3 abortions for every 2 live births in Russia. Russia and Ukraine have an abortion rate in a class by themselves. There is a REASON they are paying women to have children.

Women in the US can get far more than $10,000 for having children, add up what they get for welfare for each child and you will see.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

41 Percent of Pregnancies in New York City Are Aborted

New York City's abortion rate is 41 percent, more than double the national average, according to city health department statistics. The figures spurred a meeting of Christian and Jewish leaders in Manhattan, including the archbishop of New York, Timothy Dolan, who called for a reduction in the number of aborted pregnancies.

No thanks. It's a proven fact that unwanted children are more likely to become criminals.

Let's keep aborting those future criminals.

Don't like abortions? Educate and encourage young people to use birth control.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

The bigger question is...."Why is the health department counting abortions?"

If it is pro-choice and a matter of privacy, then why is the government spending money confiscated from us to count the number of legal procedures performed by doctors?

Stop interfereing in peoples private lives and the problem goes away.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

So you are imagining that the majority of aborted children would grow up, have jobs and pay withholding tax fo SS? :rofl:

Maybe people on welfare should be forced to have 6 children...you know, just to pay for their parents being freeloaders?

I think the numbers would show that upper income peeps have fewer kids, not sure if they are flushing them or just not getting pregnant in the first place but.... the fact remains: They are not putting people into a system that depends on new payers.

And yes, I do suppose these middle to upper income folks would produce like-income, producing kids.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Those fetuses had it coming. They knew the risks associated with being a fetus and yet the chose to be one <_<

:bonk:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

I think the numbers would show that upper income peeps have fewer kids, not sure if they are flushing them or just not getting pregnant in the first place but.... the fact remains: They are not putting people into a system that depends on new payers.

And yes, I do suppose these middle to upper income folks would produce like-income, producing kids.

So maybe make a law that middle and upper income people MUST have children or be punished with high taxes to make up for not generating replacement taxpayers. I bet the other liberals would be all over this idea...or maybe not.

OK, so how about a law to PAY for abortions for low income people with tax money so that they do not have so many children and they are replaced by middle and upper income...oh yeah...NM.

How about we just stay the #### out of other people's business, convert SS to private investments and be done with it. Get the government OUT of our lives, stop counting abortions and mind you own f*cking business.

Your suggested solution to the world's greatest Ponzi scheme is "make more victims" Brilliant. Are you corresponding with Bernie Madoff in prison?

Gary And Alla