6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hi everyone,i'm about to mail my husband's Aos from k1.i don't have six months of pay stub will that be a problem?i do have two employment letters,will that be fine?i don't want a REF.i also need some help with this question on form I-864.it says the person listed above____________does not need to complete form I-864A because he/she is the internding immigrant and has no accompanying dependent.so my question is,do i write his name in this space?i'm not using no income from my husband.is I-864A the right form to used for Aos from k1?because i see on visajourney that some people are using I-864EZ what is that?pls help.

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone,i'm about to mail my husband's Aos from k1.i don't have six months of pay stub will that be a problem?i do have two employment letters,will that be fine?i don't want a REF.i also need some help with this question on form I-864.it says the person listed above____________does not need to complete form I-864A because he/she is the internding immigrant and has no accompanying dependent.so my question is,do i write his name in this space?i'm not using no income from my husband.is I-864A the right form to used for Aos from k1?because i see on visajourney that some people are using I-864EZ what is that?pls help.

hELLO,

I DID FORM I-864. I DONT KNOW ABOUT I-864EZ........AND

I LEFT THAT QUESTION BLANK, I JUST ANSWERED 24A AND 24C.

I COPIED THIS FROM THE INSTRUCTIONS I HOPE IT HELPS.....

24. Annual Household Income.

This section is used to determine the sponsor's householdincome. Take your annual individual income from line 23 andenter it on line 24a. If this amount is greater than 125 percent(or 100 percent if you are on active duty in the U.S. militaryand sponsoring your spouse or child) of the Federal PovertyGuidelines for your household size from line 21h, you do notneed to include any household member's income. See FormI-864P for reference on the Poverty Guidelines.

Filed: Timeline

OK I THINK I GET IT...QUESTION 24E ONLY NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED IF YOU ADD SOMEONE ON QUESTION 24B BECAUSE IT SAYS PERSON LISTED "ABOVE" ON THAT SAME QUESTION 24.

No, form I-864A is NOT the correct form for you to use. I-864A is for use by co-sponsors in the same household as you.

Since you're not using your husbands income, he will not be listed in item 24b. Item 24e (the one you asked about) is referring to persons listed in item 24b.

The I-864EZ is a shorter, simplified version of the I-864. You can download it here: http://www.uscis.gov...orm/i-864ez.pdf and read the "Who May Use Form I-864EZ?" section on page 1 to see if you qualify to use it. Otherwise, you will use the I-864. Please note: You can use the I-864 even if you do qualify to use the I-864EZ.

Good luck.

George

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

That's ok I only sent 6 recent pay stubs of my husbands no RFE. Employment letters are fine too.

In part 3 you tick box 8--I am sponsoring the principal immigrant named in part 2.

the I-864 is all about you the sponsor and your income the only part of information of your husband is in part 2. If you are using only your income then that's all you need.

Just read it carefully and you will be fine.

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I only sent IRS tax transcripts and received no RFE.

Pay stubs and letters from employer are NOT requirements. Only tax returns/transcripts are requirements. You only need the pay stubs etc if your income on the tax return doesn't prove you're over the 125%

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.