7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Any July 2010 filers waiting for NOA2???

Anyone with a similar timeline:

I-129F sent: 7/23/2010

NOA1 - 7/28/2010

Touched - 10/3/2010

Please respond asap - don't know what to do? I already put in a request, is there anything else to do?

Please check the Immigration Timelines that VJ provides. It will tell you who has been approved recently and when they filed.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

There is also a progress report forum:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/265166-july-2010-vsc-filers/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

NOA1 - 7/28/2010

Touched - 10/3/2010

Please respond asap - don't know what to do? I already put in a request, is there anything else to do?

I send my I-129F July 12

NOA1 - July 17

Touched - July 23 and Oct.3

I caled USCIS December 22,29 and January 3.I got Nothing.They told me to call not before January 15. Call them too.And good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I send my I-129F July 12

NOA1 - July 17

Touched - July 23 and Oct.3

I caled USCIS December 22,29 and January 3.I got Nothing.They told me to call not before January 15. Call them too.And good luck.

I did call since I was out of 5 month range, they said someone will contact you in 30 days and they gave me a confirmation number.

I don't know what the hell are they doing? Did you get a confirmation number from them?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

NOA1 - 7/28/2010

Touched - 10/3/2010

I'm in the same boat!!!

I-129F sent: 7/22/2010

NOA1 - 7/29/2010

:blink:

I'm in the same boat!!!

I-129F sent: 7/22/2010

NOA1 - 7/29/2010

Hi everyone,Happy New year..May 2011 be better for us :thumbs:

I'm with you...

I-129F sent 7/19/2010

NOA1- 7/26/201-

Last update 10/03/2010

You don't need to explain your dreams. They belong to you smile.png

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service Center Date Filed : 2013-05-01 NOA Date : 2013-05-06 Bio app.2013-06-11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.