Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello,

I did a priority mail to

ATTN: RFE

USCIS- California Service Center

PO Box 10590

Laguna, Niguel CA 92607-0590

but when i check for confirmation i see this msg.

We attempted to deliver your item at 1:49 pm on December 30, 2010 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677 and a notice was left. You may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice, go to

i am soo freeked out as why they say a diffrent zip code????? also they left a note you think USCIS will go and get mail from post office???

I-129F Sent : 2009-09-01
I-129F NOA1 : 2009-09-09
Touched : 2009-09-17
I-129F NOA2 : 2009-11-06
NVC RECEIVED: 2009-11-08
NVC MAILED TO Embassy: 2009-11-16
Islamabad Embassy Received: 2009-11-20
Packet 3.5 Sent: 2009-11-24
Packet 3.5 received by fiancee: 2009-12-05
Packet 3.5 Mailed to Embassy: 2010-01-12
INTERVIEW: FEB 8th 2010
APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VISA IN HAND - FEB 11 2010

AOS
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2010-06-02
NOA Date : 2010-06-11
RFE(s) :
Bio. Appt. : 2010-07-07
AOS Transfer** : 2010-07-07
AOS Touch : 2010-07-21
EAD Approved: 2010-08-11
AP Approved: 2010-08-11

Removing Conditions
11-13-2012 -> ROC Window open
12-1-2012 -> Packet Sent
12-5-2012 -> NOA

01-13- 2013 Approved

N-400

Mail Sent 5/15/2014 - Dallas

NOA - 5/20/2014

Fprints - 6/18/14

Inline- 6/20/2014

Int Ltr - 12/22/2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I-129F Sent : 2009-09-01
I-129F NOA1 : 2009-09-09
Touched : 2009-09-17
I-129F NOA2 : 2009-11-06
NVC RECEIVED: 2009-11-08
NVC MAILED TO Embassy: 2009-11-16
Islamabad Embassy Received: 2009-11-20
Packet 3.5 Sent: 2009-11-24
Packet 3.5 received by fiancee: 2009-12-05
Packet 3.5 Mailed to Embassy: 2010-01-12
INTERVIEW: FEB 8th 2010
APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VISA IN HAND - FEB 11 2010

AOS
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2010-06-02
NOA Date : 2010-06-11
RFE(s) :
Bio. Appt. : 2010-07-07
AOS Transfer** : 2010-07-07
AOS Touch : 2010-07-21
EAD Approved: 2010-08-11
AP Approved: 2010-08-11

Removing Conditions
11-13-2012 -> ROC Window open
12-1-2012 -> Packet Sent
12-5-2012 -> NOA

01-13- 2013 Approved

N-400

Mail Sent 5/15/2014 - Dallas

NOA - 5/20/2014

Fprints - 6/18/14

Inline- 6/20/2014

Int Ltr - 12/22/2014

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

It was delivered to a Post office box, no-one was there to sign for it. Someone will pick it up. Don't stress. This is a common post/qn.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Got RFE, too.

Reply sent last week - case still 'untouched'...

So how long did it take USCIS to get back to the case?

My timeline is current and updated

Got RFE, too.

Reply sent last week - case still 'untouched'...

So how long did it take USCIS to get back to the case?

We mailed our RFE on 12/29 (priority mail) and the website was updated 1/5 to say being processed. Nothing since, but I figure it will take at least a few more weeks.

Good luck!

Jackie

Timeline

We mailed our RFE on 12/29 (priority mail) and the website was updated 1/5 to say being processed. Nothing since, but I figure it will take at least a few more weeks.

Good luck!

Jackie

That's pretty fast!

They sent RFE on 12/29 (so I got it 01/02) and we replied on last week - still nothing changed on uscis.gov

But USPS notified that package was delivered on 1/7...

It's so stupid - I know that there is nothing I can change or impact but still it is sooo interesting what's up ))

Timeline

Such a luck!

Just got notification from USCIS that reply on RFE was received on Jan 11 and:

"We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done"

Such a luck!

Just got notification from USCIS that reply on RFE was received on Jan 11 and:

"We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done"

That's exactly what our status says...so now we wait...the bonus is we got an email that his EAD card was sent today...I consider that a partial win :) Hang in there

Timeline

That's exactly what our status says...so now we wait...the bonus is we got an email that his EAD card was sent today...I consider that a partial win :) Hang in there

WOW!! Congrats!! )))

That's so cool! )

So you had RFE for AOS and got EAD?!

The notice I got said that EAD will be issued in 90 days AFTER evidence submitted - I lost my hope to get EAD in the beginning of Feb as my VJ timeline says.

weird

but happy for you :thumbs:

WOW!! Congrats!! )))

That's so cool! )

So you had RFE for AOS and got EAD?!

The notice I got said that EAD will be issued in 90 days AFTER evidence submitted - I lost my hope to get EAD in the beginning of Feb as my VJ timeline says.

weird

but happy for you :thumbs:

Luckily, we got the RFE for the AOS, but they still processed the EAD. I was afraid they wouldn't because for whatever reason the post office sent a piece of mail back as undeliverable on the EAD, so that was a nightmare to try to fix. I figured that we would never see the EAD...then again, I still won't feel too good until it comes in my mailbox :lol:

Good luck...hopefully that EAD comes quickly for you!

Take care

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Luckily, we got the RFE for the AOS, but they still processed the EAD. I was afraid they wouldn't because for whatever reason the post office sent a piece of mail back as undeliverable on the EAD, so that was a nightmare to try to fix. I figured that we would never see the EAD...then again, I still won't feel too good until it comes in my mailbox :lol:

No they didn't process the EAD while the RFE was waiting. They approved your EAD once you replied to the RFE. This is important because ALL cases are paused while the RFE is outstanding and other people will think (wrongly) that they can get the EAD approved even though they haven't replied to an RFE. Had you not replied to the RFE when you did you would not have received the EAD until you did.

Your timeline states:

- RFE received on 20 December

- RFE reply sent 29th Dec (priority)

- EAD approval 14 Jan.

That means that they received your RFE reply BEFORE they approved your EAD which is the norm. If they EAD had been sent out before the RFE was issued that's different, but in your case, you got the EAD only after you replied to the RFE.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.