Ally & Rach

July 8 VSC filer and STILL nothing!!

57 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

Right! I see your point. Let's say we go to our Representatives and ask them to help us get the ' B2 ' Visa for our beneficiaries since they ( the senators/congressmen) have aknowledge that the USCSI have failed to keep they words on the 5 months that we have waited for. Plus, since we have jobs here, we can not leave as often as we would like to in order to see our fiance/es. As far as strong ties, we already have something in the making for them.

Exactly!! I have an opportunity perhaps to see my fiance in February, but my boss will only let me go for a week. Plus, I have to keep things going here because I have a home to run, children to raise, and a process for which I must demonstrate that I can "support my fiance" when and if he comes...

I-751 Removal of Conditions sent - 9/7/13

NOA1 received - 9/17/13

Biometrics appointment - 10/8/13

Removal of Conditions approved - 12/16/13

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Here's a new response we got when calling again yesterday which is just laughable!! Rach said to the guy that she understood they were working on July 10 just now.. the guy said yes.. So she jumped in with "well we are July 8 Filers so can I have my NOA2 now please".. the response.. "err actually we are working on May to July 10th" Tossers!

Met - September 13 2007 in Birmingham Alabama

Engaged - February 12 2010 in Linlithgow Palace, Scotland

NOA1 - July 8 2010

N0A2 - January 18

Medical Passed - March 15

Interview - April 12.. = APPROVED!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Haven't they been saying July 10th for about 3 weeks? I mean at least get to July 11th in 3 weeks time. Has anyone tried asking why the date hasn't changed in 3 weeks, they should at least be showing us SOME progress.

Matt&Tara

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here's a new response we got when calling again yesterday which is just laughable!! Rach said to the guy that she understood they were working on July 10 just now.. the guy said yes.. So she jumped in with "well we are July 8 Filers so can I have my NOA2 now please".. the response.. "err actually we are working on May to July 10th" Tossers!

No, they are not. Look at Igor's list: There have been 7 NOA2s in December, and 4 of them are post-July 10. Ask them about that.

You need to have your call escalated. The people at the lowest level are robots who have no clue as to what is going on and simply read answers off of sheets. When you call them on their wrong answers and force them to make things up, they come up with things out of the twilight zone since they do not have the slightest clue as to what is really happening.

The really sad part is that the higher ups at USCIS must really think that we are stupid enough to be satisfied by the non-answers from these know nothings.

Timeline

No, they are not. Look at Igor's list: There have been 7 NOA2s in December, and 4 of them are post-July 10. Ask them about that.

You need to have your call escalated. The people at the lowest level are robots who have no clue as to what is going on and simply read answers off of sheets. When you call them on their wrong answers and force them to make things up, they come up with things out of the twilight zone since they do not have the slightest clue as to what is really happening.

The really sad part is that the higher ups at USCIS must really think that we are stupid enough to be satisfied by the non-answers from these know nothings.

Rach asked the call to be escalated.. They refused again and said the only way to speak to an immigration officer was to arrange an appointment at the local office.. An earlier poster mentioned a service request not being put through as the 5 months were not up.. They put a service request through for us at the end of November, a full 2 weeks before our 5 weeks and guess what.. Rach received an impersonal standardized letter saying they were working on dates between XX-XX and to call back in 30 days.. So again.. absolutely no consistency at all..

I know its stating the obvious here but I hope noone on here is naive enough to think when they say they'll be in touch in 12 days etc its likely to happen.. maybe but probably not.. They just want to appease you so you stop talking to them and go away for a bit.. Our thoughts are keep calling "politely" at least once a week till it happens.. either that or sitting silently in misery!!

NOA1 - July 8 2010

N0A2 - January 18

Timeline

Rach asked the call to be escalated.. They refused again and said the only way to speak to an immigration officer was to arrange an appointment at the local office.. An earlier poster mentioned a service request not being put through as the 5 months were not up.. They put a service request through for us at the end of November, a full 2 weeks before our 5 weeks and guess what.. Rach received an impersonal standardized letter saying they were working on dates between XX-XX and to call back in 30 days.. So again.. absolutely no consistency at all..

I know its stating the obvious here but I hope noone on here is naive enough to think when they say they'll be in touch in 12 days etc its likely to happen.. maybe but probably not.. They just want to appease you so you stop talking to them and go away for a bit.. Our thoughts are keep calling "politely" at least once a week till it happens.. either that or sitting silently in misery!!

I seriously wonder if someone lied to me about an RFE??? I was told this was sent on 12/16. It is now 12/31...If that is coming from California, that should be here by now, right? I have never been part of such a "cracked up" process in all of my life. What's so great about being here anyway? These folks should come to Canton, Ohio where I live and see the desolation, the unemployment, the things people are resorting to doing in order to live in the great "US of A"...we no longer live in an "American Dream"...it has become a nightmare, just like everything else...

NOA1 received - 9/17/13

Timeline

I seriously wonder if someone lied to me about an RFE??? I was told this was sent on 12/16. It is now 12/31...If that is coming from California, that should be here by now, right? I have never been part of such a "cracked up" process in all of my life. What's so great about being here anyway? These folks should come to Canton, Ohio where I live and see the desolation, the unemployment, the things people are resorting to doing in order to live in the great "US of A"...we no longer live in an "American Dream"...it has become a nightmare, just like everything else...

And if you are checking in on VJ, USCIS...YOU CAN KISS MY ####!!!!

NOA1 received - 9/17/13

July 17th - approved yesterday - god knows what date they are working on!!!!!

I129F Petition Sent: End of June '10
NOA1 - 17th July '10
Touches - 23rd July & 3rd October '10
NOA2 - 30th December '10 - A great new yr gift
NVC Rec'd - 4th January '11
NVC Sent - 5th January '11
Embassy Received - 8th January '11
Embassy Recorded - 11th January '11
Packet 3 Forms sent - 11th January '11
Visa Fee Paid - 18th January '11
Packet 3 Forms Logged - 24th January '11
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11
Embassy Received Medical Results - 15th February '11
London Consulate K1 Visa Interview - 11th March '11
JFK Port of Entry - 24th March '11

Removal Of Conditions.

Petition Signed for - 26th August 2013

Check Cashed - 11th September 2013

NOA1 -

Timeline

July 17th - approved yesterday - god knows what date they are working on!!!!!

NO WAY! that makes me so angry!

NOA1 - July 8 2010

N0A2 - January 18

Mine and someone else's approved yesterday - they really need to start picking up the pace!!!

NOA1 - 17th July '10
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11

Removal Of Conditions.

NOA1 -

Timeline

Mine and someone else's approved yesterday - they really need to start picking up the pace!!!

oh congrats.. youve been as p****d off as me so im happy for you! so am I now officially the last July Filer? how did you find out?

NOA1 - July 8 2010

N0A2 - January 18

oh congrats.. youve been as p****d off as me so im happy for you! so am I now officially the last July Filer? how did you find out?

Yes just as I was ranting on here, i logged on to my email and there sat an email saying case number blah blah blah has been approved. I am so happy but still very disheartned with USCis they do provide no service what so ever. Have u emailed them? x

NOA1 - 17th July '10
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11

Removal Of Conditions.

NOA1 -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nope, you're not the last July filer, but I sincerely hope you're the next July filer approved, though, cause I know you've been waiting longer than the rest of us. I'm about a week behind you.

11-30-08 Met on christianpenpals.com
05-27-10 Met for 1st time in person in Philippines
06-02-10 Proposed...She said "yes"!!!
K1:
07-12-10 NOA1 sent

07-17-10 NOA1 received
01-04-11 NOA2 - Finally!!!
01-07-11 NVC received
01-10-11 NVC sent to consulate/embassy (Manila)
01-10-11 NOA2 hardcopy (mail)
01-12-11 Embassy received
01-31-11 Medical Day 1
02-01-11 Medical Day 2: Passed!!!
02-04-11 Interview: Approved! (Thank you, Lord!)
02-10-11 2GO received visa from embassy
02-14-11 Visa in hand (picked up at 2GO branch)
02-17-11 CFO sticker for passport
03-10-11 Arrived in U.S. with my fiancee
05-14-11 Wedding

AOS:
06-13-11 Filed I-485
06-21-11 NOA 1 (Mobile/Email)
07-07-11 Transfer date (California Service Center)
07-22-11 Biometrics
08-12-11 Approved!
08-18-11 Approval and green card received in mail

Psalm 27:14 "Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the LORD!"

Romans 8:18 "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

I'm a july filer too, july 19th... and nothing yet, my hopes are up though :blush:

xQPW.jpg

For with God nothing will be impossible

Luke 1:37

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nope, you're not the last July filer, but I sincerely hope you're the next July filer approved, though, cause I know you've been waiting longer than the rest of us. I'm about a week behind you.

wow were right next yours, were july 13th and still nothing. someone posted of being approved dec 28 as july 12th filer so hopefully were next?whistling.gif

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.