Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

hi yenge thank u for reply . as i told the lady told AP completed they need my passport what does it mean then? if they dont want to give me visa why they ask for passport ? i stayed in surmeli ankara hotel thats great hotel also expensive.u should have taxi to pay 10 box anyway... but hotel ikibin is also good more cheaper .... anyway i tell u hotels in ankara are expensive ... it doesnt matter all the prize are the same 10 box 15 box are difference only better to get hotel near embassy if u search in expedia u will see

LOL OK Baris, that's cute but it's not "box" , it's Bucks ... as in USD $$. Box is what we put things into when we move house, or for storage. OK am I understanding you correctly, when the CO lady said, AP is completed? Or, she told you that it NEEDS TO BE completed? You confusing us here like when you told us that it was on the CO's desk and then you said your wife said it is in AP! Fix fix fix!!!

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

the things that i was writing there its me and people at the embassy.my wife was not on that conversation she meanining its person from embassy who i was talked with sorry for that also bucks not (box) thanks but today when they called lady told me your AP completed...why they ask for my passport because they want to put visa on it i think

Timeline

Yeah well it sounds like that's what they gonna do if they said that your AP completed! Again, let's wait and see what they gonna do and how long it takes them to send you your passport back. What is the typical time anyhow, about 7-10 days? This is good news if so as that means Kelly and Fatih's will also complete soon! Yippeee!!! Now this is what I like to see on the AmeriTurk Portal --- Approvals!

Good, I'm anxiously waiting to hear some good news from you Baris.

Yengi Mariye

PS: I just finished talking with K. He called is parents today from base, and his family were asking when I was coming! I hope I can swing it so I can go back to Turkey bc I am really missing everyone but esp. Kadir. It would be very dependent on several things though.

Timeline

hello when are u coming to turkey mari yenge? and hope i get my visa soon .i hope kelly get her visa soon.i hope everyone get their visa soon

kelly yenge how are u? where are u?are uu calling embassy or calling DOS? let us know about that..

melek and baris

Timeline

Morning Baris,

I was thinking if all is smoothe here and I have a budget that allows it (because realistically, we have wedding to plan even if its small one, they get costly). Then the timing... maybe Kadir gets interview in the summer and then it would be more effective to plan and buy a ticket(s) when he has the visa; we can come back to SF together. But I don't want to make a mistake of buying a ticket before that (like you and melek did), and something get delayed in Ankara... means I get to leave K at the airport and come home alone? NO. dumb move and a waste of money. I'd call that too confident and without rational for a reality check at Consulate. Especially now with how Govt shutdown will affect the consulate interview schedules!

Remember, the Visa is a priviledge, not a promise or guarantee of anything. That's the reality check. At this point, and in this economy, we [at least me and K will not], don't have the funding to mess about with screwy emotional choices and disposition "because i miss him/her... oh he'll/ she'll be so disappointed if... blah blah...... BS! That is just an uneducated, self-serving, and impatient choice by either the beneficiary or the US petitioner that is worth nothing more than a costly heartache when leaving your sweetheart at the airport gate, not to mention how much that just cost you both financially when there are real expenses here in the States and unemployment is high, or jobs are not paying what they used to! I'd sooner die than go there 'to the interview' and then omg, something happen? Let's not forget about the sky rocketing costs of flights because of the price wars on fuel.

K can go that alone, he doesn't need me there realistically speaking. Plus, the consulate doesn't want the USC there either. Dumb really when it comes to matter of the heart vs. the cerebral reality of LIFE in THE USA. I'd rather spend the time with him & our family in Turkey and know for sure he is coming home with me because we were blessed by the consulate and God with the visa! Another option is for him go it on his own like KD did, come to SF on his own, and put that part of the budget into our wedding and life here because it is expensive! Then, after we have travel documents we can go home to Turkey and have a really fun and pleasant visit! Besides, I love it there.

Yenge Mariye

Timeline

hi mari yenge you are right about that.u shouldnt buy anything tickets or others.u just wait u will still have 90 days to get marry after kadir recieve his visa.my wife came here because we missed to each other... anyway u still can come turkey if u have enough economy....its realy expensive everything expensive to buy ticket 1500 usdolars to come adana from istanbul 200 or 300 dolars to go back istanbul still the same its expensive.better just save money kadir can do his interview its going to be ok dont worry kadir will get his visa ...believe me when i think that its happening good ... everything will be ok.

melek baris

i am eating dinner now realy hungry hi KdRjN how was your trip.is your visa with u?

Timeline

Hey guys,

yes Melbar,

Mari, you are right not to buy ticket ahead time of your interview make sure u got ur visa..

I m at home now i got my visa hahaha i saw it with my own eyes so i believed i got my visa..

Iam praying to all of you to get ur visas and being together soon with ur loved one..

there is a thing the embassy sent all papers to us back that we sent uscis and also nvc (plus my visa)the thing is there is a warning saying that do not open the yellow envelope damn!! its already has been cut off the left side of the corner and its already open the yellow packages have our papers that went to uscis and nvc then there is another yellow envelope inside this big huge yellow envelepo i m so lost then i called to the ups office what happened the yellow envelope is already opened they told me we never allowed to open any packages that we got from the embassy its the way its when we get it from the embassy so i think it might having a damage when they were about to delivered it or dropped the package thats made me worry i think i m going to call to the embassy and let them know or what to do ?

Edited by KdRjN

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Hey guys,

I m at home now i got my visa hahaha i saw it with my own eyes so i believed i got my visa..

Iam praying to all of you to get ur visas and being together soon with ur loved one..

there is a thing the embassy sent all papers to us back that we sent uscis and also nvc (plus my visa)the thing is there is a warning saying that do not open the yellow envelope damn!! its already has been cut off the left side of the corner and its already open the yellow packages have our papers that went to uscis and nvc then there is another yellow envelope inside this big huge yellow envelepo i m so lost then i called to the ups office what happened the yellow envelope is already opened they told me we never allowed to open any packages that we got from the embassy its the way its when we get it from the embassy so i think it might having a damage when they were about to delivered it or dropped the package thats made me worry i think i m going to call to the embassy and let them know or what to do ?

I believe that you are just fine so DO NOT STRESS yourself! The Yellow envelope inside the other Yellow envelope is what you need to be concerned with and that is not to be opened as that is what the Officer at the POE will open when you enter the States. If it will make you feel better than yes call the consulate on Monday!

Edited by Luckywife2007

Fatih and Kelly's Visa Journey

2010- 12-10: Sent I-130 and DS-230 Complete Package to US Embassy in Ankara, Turkey via UPS

which included everything BUT the Kitchen SINK!

2010-12-13: Per UPS, Package has been received at American Consulate in Ankara, Turkey

2011-01-20: Received Email from US Embassy in Ankara

INTERVIEW DATE 03/08/2011 @ 8:30 am !!!

2011-03-08: Placed in AP

I will NEVER give up and WILL fight to the END!

Apologies if I state in a comment that my husband and I have been together for years & years. It's just that I can hardly remember a time when he and I were not together.

Timeline

Hi Kelly,

Thank you so much...I know i m a little bit crazy keep making my self worry as you see..but can't help it..i dont want someting will be going wrong..

whats going on ur situation on the process ?

Edited by KdRjN

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Timeline

hi mari yenge you are right about that.u shouldnt buy anything tickets or others.u just wait u will still have 90 days to get marry after kadir recieve his visa.my wife came here because we missed to each other... anyway u still can come turkey if u have enough economy....its realy expensive everything expensive to buy ticket 1500 usdolars to come adana from istanbul 200 or 300 dolars to go back istanbul still the same its expensive.better just save money kadir can do his interview its going to be ok dont worry kadir will get his visa ...believe me when i think that its happening good ... everything will be ok.

melek baris

i am eating dinner now realy hungry hi KdRjN how was your trip.is your visa with u?

Baris,

The K1 Fiance Visa is a I-129 PETITION. Not the application.

For K1 visa: The beneficiary has up to 6 mos to prepare, close out old business, pack and move from date of issuance of visa.

THEN: At POE (point of entry into the USA), we now have 90 days to marry.

The K1 fiance visa is only a one time entry only.

After a K1 couple marries, they need to apply for Adjustment of Status as an I-130 (spouse and immediate family like their children) .

This I-130 (IR-1/CR1) is the APPLICATION for LPR (legal permanent resident) and then the beneficary can also get the SS# & EAD for work

So really one of my friends had said to me, we don't have to rush for the flights even after he gets the visa... because the beneficary has 6 mos to complete POE. :star:

Timeline

owow yenge i understand it will be ok and where is kelly is she okey? i know its realy hard for them to... what is she doing is she calling embassy or no?

kelly yenge are u cAlling embassy ?or DOS let us know what are they telling when u call them...make sure sometimes u call them.first a lady is answering the phone asking for case number when give them the number they are going to ask CO also... just like me what happened to me i called them call call call

lastweek since monday to thursday i called them everyday.and i told my wife to call DOS everyday also.they knew us allready.sometimes they say is this baris ozacar i say yess.they told u called us yesterday i say right i call everyday until i get my visa.... thats about it.....i am not asking u to call them everyday call monday and thursday its ok just let us know whats going on with your case?

Timeline

owow yenge i understand it will be ok and where is kelly is she okey? i know its realy hard for them to... what is she doing is she calling embassy or no?

kelly yenge are u cAlling embassy ?or DOS let us know what are they telling when u call them...make sure sometimes u call them.first a lady is answering the phone asking for case number when give them the number they are going to ask CO also... just like me what happened to me i called them call call call

last week since monday to thursday i called them everyday.and i told my wife to call DOS everyday also.they knew us allready.sometimes they say is this baris ozacar i say yess.they told u called us yesterday i say right i call everyday until i get my visa.... thats about it.....i am not asking u to call them everyday call monday and thursday its ok just let us know whats going on with your case?

LOLOL Baris, LOL :rofl: Why do you torture our US Embassy like that! You're probably the reason for Govt' Shutdown! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Timeline

LOLOL Baris, LOL :rofl: Why do you torture our US Embassy like that! You're probably the reason for Govt' Shutdown! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:thumbs::thumbs::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: they didnt give me any chance i i coould do its to call them

Timeline

Hi Everybody,

I am really enjoying being here with my hubby,we stayed few days in izmir with my mom,then went to Antalya for a late honeymoon(ha..ha..)now we are in Eskisehir,spending few days with in-laws before we go to Izmir (tomorrow)and finish my vacation of two weeks.I will be coming back to States this coming Sunday.

I miss you Mari and miss our nightly conversations!!!(gossip) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THEIR VISA!!! :dance::dance::dance:

LOVE YOU ALL,

NIHAL

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Timeline

I miss you Mari and miss our nightly conversations!!!(gossip) :bonk::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why women are like this ??? every women like gossip :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::D

and ceyhunihal thank u. eskisehir is realy nice i think u know(1milyoncu) i have been there i was shopping from there for a few days i stayed there for work? and also turkish bath(hamam) there realy good

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.