Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

(L) OK Nihal,and ladies! (L)

Let's read the Member's status postings that get happy because they got to talk with their Darling, or the ones that are on their way to visit for a week , how about the ones that finally get signal and can talk to their Askim for 3 mins just to hear their voice, look at the joy at the newbies getting NOA1's. And of course, the ones that pass interview. Remain positive; don't look at the numbers.... LOOK WE HAVE CLAY and HULYA! :dance: She's here! In fact, go and read Clay's post when he found out she was on her way to the States. This gives me hope.:innocent: Continue to pray for one another and be grateful we have a beloved; some are still looking for theirs and I bet you they'd love to be in our shoes. We have that loving committed relationship they seek even if we are apart from them TEMPORARILY. This too shall pass.

If I look at how low the numbers are, I'll start to get weepy. Look up and let's stick together and keep very good attitude ok? We're AmeriTurks, let's stay strong.

WE CAN DO THIS!

Maybe we should take a little Las Vegas trip in the spring before all our Askims get here! You know, just to check out the chapels and the shows! Wha'd ya think? LOL LOL LOL

Seni Cok Seviyorum Arkadaslarimla :luv:

Mariye (F)

Mari,

Hulya and i are celebrating and i can say now all the days and nights we waited are now rewarded. Thank you for the warm welcome for Hulya Everyone here should be ready . Your day will come when you will celebrate to. I want you all to know our journey wasnt easy but we made it. You will make it too.

You have each other and you have hope. As you move through this process do not over look the details needed for the visa. I know , i sweated every detail like Huyla did and in the end it paid off on visa interview day.

We are wishing you all the best in 2011 and to be together with your loved one.

Warmest Regards,

Clay and Hulya

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

It's Sunday, Jan 16th.

For the first time in mos. I got right thru to K's fone!!! :star: SIGNAL CLEAR!!!! :star: Wow we were both so happy! :luv::yes:

Anyway, I was telling him about name changes after marriage and how I wanted to add his name to my already lengthy name. I then asked him for practice, "What will be the name of your wife?" LOL He tells me but he always mixes up my two middle names! Everytime, he does this. So I gently correct him and then I hear him say,

"Bu kız beni şimdi kafa karıştırıcı! "

which means if my translation is correct:

" ... this girl is confusing me now!" :lol:

Gosh I miss him an awful lot. What a great day to of heard his voice!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Mariye

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi Mariye,

hope things are going well for you. We are praying for you both and wishing you the earliest date to get the visa.

im learning Turkish from Hulya and she is getting really good at english. We are watching movies now with no sub titles. So, its going really well.

Really snowy and cold here. Wanting spring to come soon.

Regards,

Clay

It's Sunday, Jan 16th.

For the first time in mos. I got right thru to K's fone!!! :star: SIGNAL CLEAR!!!! :star: Wow we were both so happy! :luv::yes:

Anyway, I was telling him about name changes after marriage and how I wanted to add his name to my already lengthy name. I then asked him for practice, "What will be the name of your wife?" LOL He tells me but he always mixes up my two middle names! Everytime, he does this. So I gently correct him and then I hear him say,

"Bu kız beni şimdi kafa karıştırıcı! "

which means if my translation is correct:

" ... this girl is confusing me now!" :lol:

Gosh I miss him an awful lot. What a great day to of heard his voice!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Mariye

Timeline

Hi Mariye,

hope things are going well for you. We are praying for you both and wishing you the earliest date to get the visa.

im learning Turkish from Hulya and she is getting really good at english. We are watching movies now with no sub titles. So, its going really well.

Really snowy and cold here. Wanting spring to come soon.

Regards,

Clay

Hiya Clay and Hulya!

We've all been wondering how it's going!! I was very excited to see your post this morning with the update from you. She sounds lovely and I can't wait for her to give us a post (even if in Turkish! lol)

I can't remember if you were K-1 or CR1 / IR-1? Anyway, what's the next step for the two of you now?

Looking forward to hearing from you again, Clay!

Mari

PS: Did Hulya see her welcome post on here yet??

Hey all you Ameriturks....

Are we all asleep lately, or just buzy little bees? Any news or updates from anyone regarding their process or anything else for that matter....

Lets see so what is everyone doing this fine January weekend....

It rained here in Bodrum last night like I have never seen... :hehe: and the lightening it was electrifying.......:wacko: Anyway, all kidding aside

Drop by and say Hi and let us know that you are still amongst the living...

BTW,

I know that we all talked about Ayran and how we either really liked it or really disliked it. The other day while shopping at Metro, We found Ayran flavored with a hint of Mint and Man is it good and very refreshing! :wow:

Kel

Fatih and Kelly's Visa Journey

2010- 12-10: Sent I-130 and DS-230 Complete Package to US Embassy in Ankara, Turkey via UPS

which included everything BUT the Kitchen SINK!

2010-12-13: Per UPS, Package has been received at American Consulate in Ankara, Turkey

2011-01-20: Received Email from US Embassy in Ankara

INTERVIEW DATE 03/08/2011 @ 8:30 am !!!

2011-03-08: Placed in AP

I will NEVER give up and WILL fight to the END!

Apologies if I state in a comment that my husband and I have been together for years & years. It's just that I can hardly remember a time when he and I were not together.

Timeline

Today is overcast in San Francisco. I just looked at my weatherbug and it's 51 degrees. I'm not hangin' out inside today, cousin is in town!!

Has anyone played that "Either or Game" on VJ? lol, I love that game!

Another month until K is back to his home!!! Yeah!!!!! I'll tell you it's much easier to wait that 5+ mos than these past 4 since he's been out there.

** Passing the Talking Stick on to..... :luv: Maribel & Unal!** :luv:

Timeline

Are we all asleep lately, or just buzy little bees? Any news or updates from anyone regarding their process or anything else for that matter....

It rained here in Bodrum last night like I have never seen... :hehe: and the lightening it was electrifying.......:wacko: Anyway, all kidding aside

BTW,

I know that we all talked about Ayran and how we either really liked it or really disliked it. The other day while shopping at Metro, We found Ayran flavored with a hint of Mint and Man is it good and very refreshing! :wow:

Everybody is quite because nothing is happening lately.We hit Our 5 month mark Aug 11 and didn't hear anything from TSC.There are lots of us August filers waiting to be approve by TCS.We're hoping anyday now!

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Timeline

Nihal , you mean Jan 11th, not Aug 11th? No worries girlfriend, it's coming any day now, just watch. :reading:

Maribel & Unal: Congratulations on your NOA2 & the good news of a litle AmeriTurk on the way!!! :wub:

Tuana & Ashley, I hope the both of you are feeling much better today. :luv:

Clay & Hulya? How's the honeymoon going? (L)

Selvi... When you get here, what's your POE? :star:

And the Mischeivous Kelly? LOL Haven't seen you cussin' anyone out lately... what gives? LOL LOL LOL :lol:

Love ya!!

Mariye & Kadir

PS: Only 28 more days and he's back to his home!!!! Counting... I'm so so counting!!:dancing:

Hey there all you Ameriturks...

I am here.... just busy cooking the Dinner.... he gets hungry once in a while..... I am reading the posts from the "JUST TURKISH FORUM" and that got "SLEEPY" once in a while like we do!

WHat did everyone do this past weekend (L) shhhhh It was Hubby's Birthday.... shhhhhh :luv: and can you believe that it is almost February... and it is really cold here in Bodrum the past 3 days. We just had ONE HECK of a STORM and many places/establishments were flooded... (maybe Turkey needs to work on the Infrastructure just a smidgen) I have never seen such rain in my life!

Edited by Luckywife2007

2010- 12-10: Sent I-130 and DS-230 Complete Package to US Embassy in Ankara, Turkey via UPS

2010-12-13: Per UPS, Package has been received at American Consulate in Ankara, Turkey

Apologies if I state in a comment that my husband and I have been together for years & years. It's just that I can hardly remember a time when he and I were not together.

Timeline

BTW,

Kel

Hi there,

Just saw your post. I have been a busy bee, been in the hospital 2x this month now, and been to Turkey and back. So, anyway, while I was there, I tried Ayran and loved it. I think it is super yummy but the idea of the mint sounds wonderful. Going to try that for sure. How are you doing? Anything new going on with you?

event.png

Tuana and Kemal's Visa Journey

2010.07.10 We met

2010.10.28 First visit to meet in person

2010.10.31 We became engaged

2011.01.12 Second Visit with my Husband

2011.04.18 Third Visit with my Husband

2011.08.19 Married in Gaziantep Turkey, 4th Visit

2011.10.21 Visited with my Husband, 5th Visit

2011.11.22 SENT IN I-130 Application

2011.12.01 NOA1 Received

2012.02.16 Visited my Husband, 6th Visit

2012.05.08 NOA2 Received

2012.05.21 NVC Received

2012.07.02 Per NVC documents approved, waiting on interview date to be scheduled

2012.08.10 Visited my husband in Turkey, 7th Visit

2012.12.04 Visa Approved

Timeline

Nihal , you mean Jan 11th, not Aug 11th? No worries girlfriend, it's coming any day now, just watch. :reading:

Maribel & Unal: Congratulations on your NOA2 & the good news of a litle AmeriTurk on the way!!! :wub:

And the Mischeivous Kelly? LOL Haven't seen you cussin' anyone out lately... what gives? LOL LOL LOL :lol:

Love ya!!

Mariye & Kadir

PS: Only 28 more days and he's back to his home!!!! Counting... I'm so so counting!!:dancing:

You're absulutly right!My 5 month mark was on Jan 11th.this whole thing,TSC got me insane :rofl: Going on 6 month :wacko:

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

I have a question and maybe some of you fellow Ameriturks can answer: Why Don't they use Clothes Dryers in Turkey like we do in the USA? I see them very seldom like in a Laundry in a Village but for the Norm... they just don't exist and at first I was going nuts :crying: and then I took up drying the clothes the Turkish way which isn't so bad, unless it rains for 40 days and 40 nights! :help:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Call them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And make a claim to them bcz the limit time passed!

You're absulutly right!My 5 month mark was on Jan 11th.this whole thing,TSC got me insane :rofl: Going on 6 month :wacko:

Mystery & Ünal

Marriage: July 15, 2010

event.png

I-130:

Sent 10-06-2010

NOA1 10-12-2010

Touched 11-04-2010

Approved: 1-25-2011

105 Days

I-129f (K3)

Sent 10-22-2010

NOA1 10-27-2010

Touched 11-11-2010

89 days

NVC:

Received 02-07-2011

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi Mari!!!!

Thank u so much for ur greetings!!!

I was not good in this days, sorry!!! The pregnancy is wonderful for one side and hard for another side. This changes in my body are killing me. The pain in my legs, nauseas, be tired so fast, etc. and i have just 5 to 6 weeks!!! I really wont imagine near up to the birth. :/

I received the I-797 from the NOA2 and i was very excited until i start reading at last. The USCIS will tranfer all the documents to NVC and that could take 2 weeks. Then the NVC has 90 days (could be more) to get comunication with the turkish consulate and get a VISA number for my husband. So, u can know how i am feeling right now. IM VERY DISSAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!

And I called then for ask to continue with expedite and they told me that maybe dont make any difference in the time to wait bcz everything is about if they find a number... And right now they are giving advance to the egyptians by the political problems they have there.

What do u think about all this???

Love ya!!

Mariye & Kadir

Edited by mysteryladypr

Mystery & Ünal

Marriage: July 15, 2010

event.png

I-130:

Sent 10-06-2010

NOA1 10-12-2010

Touched 11-04-2010

105 Days

I-129f (K3)

Sent 10-22-2010

NOA1 10-27-2010

Touched 11-11-2010

89 days

NVC:

Received 02-07-2011

Timeline

I'm just at a loss regarding who gets put in line as a priority. Although I have much to do before his interview, I'm just struck very oddly when certain countries gain way from those who are over their wait time, like Nihal.

enuf said.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.