one...two...tree

House GOP Crushes Bill That Would Protect Against Child Marriage

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

For the people, by the people, of the people... Which part do you think is working?

Because I work I have to pay for my sister who doesn't work (by choice) and uses the local ER in lieu of a doctor's office (I pay for the ER whereas a Doc would expect her to pay).

Billions are spent bombing the back teeth out of people on the other side of the planet but my local schools are underfunded.

I'm a middle class guy living in the Midwest supporting a family of four on a single salary, which Senator or Representative represents me?

When I retire I get Medicare, if it's good enough for me then why isn't that the Executive branch's retirement medical plan? Oh yeah, same question for Social Security?

We borrow money from one country to provide condoms & aids tests to another country.

We pass laws with so many exceptions and waivers allowed that only states with sleeping senators will actually be held to them.

I don't know what your definition of "working" is but I'd prefer to label that as a "Cluster-Flop" (you know what I mean).

You'll have to excuse Steven. He wants to save the entire world single handedly. The only problem is that he wants to use your money to do it. ;)

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
:rofl: @ PP.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You'll have to excuse Steven. He wants to save the entire world single handedly. The only problem is that he wants to use your money to do it. ;)

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

If it's not the role of Washington to tell states how to make marriage law.... how is it the Feds place to tell other countries?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn