cedwards001

K1 Interview: 12/20/2010

43 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hey guys,

I can't believe the day has finally come. After months and months of waiting, my fiance will have her K1 visa interview tomorrow. I can't sleep. I took the day off from work on Monday no matter the interview result. We did a lot of preparation and we both feel good. If you could, please say a few prayers for us as tomorrow will be a pretty big day for us. I will post the results as soon as my fiance calls me. Thanks everyone! :)

Carl

6/1/09 - 6/11/09-----> First meeting (Japan)

11/11/09 - 11/21/09-----> Second meeting (Japan)

2/7/10 - 2/14/10-----> Third meeting (Vietnam) (First trip to Vietnam)

4/1/10 - 4/11/10-----> Fourth meeting (Vietnam) (Second trip to Vietnam)

5/5/10-----> I-129F: NOA1

8/27/10-----> NOA2

12/20/10-----> Interview Date

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Hey guys,

I can't believe the day has finally come. After months and months of waiting, my fiance will have her K1 visa interview tomorrow. I can't sleep. I took the day off from work on Monday no matter the interview result. We did a lot of preparation and we both feel good. If you could, please say a few prayers for us as tomorrow will be a pretty big day for us. I will post the results as soon as my fiance calls me. Thanks everyone! :)

Carl

I will say a pray and God bless you both.good.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Good luck to the both of you!!

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

Good luck, and no matter what happens - come back and give us a full report! :whistle:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline

Good luck, and no matter what happens - come back and give us a full report! :whistle:

Hahaha! I promise to give a full report. I live on the east coast so the interview will happen during the overnight hours tonight which is afternoon hours in Vietnam. Thank you and everybody for your support!

6/1/09 - 6/11/09-----> First meeting (Japan)

11/11/09 - 11/21/09-----> Second meeting (Japan)

2/7/10 - 2/14/10-----> Third meeting (Vietnam) (First trip to Vietnam)

4/1/10 - 4/11/10-----> Fourth meeting (Vietnam) (Second trip to Vietnam)

5/5/10-----> I-129F: NOA1

8/27/10-----> NOA2

12/20/10-----> Interview Date

Timeline

Hahaha! I promise to give a full report. I live on the east coast so the interview will happen during the overnight hours tonight which is afternoon hours in Vietnam. Thank you and everybody for your support!

That would be so awesome if you do good or bad. It helps out more than many could imagine. Again I will say prayers for y'all and will awake with anticipations the results when I log in tomorrow. I will especially send positive vibes your babes way as I am sure she will be very nervous. Need anything just let us know. God bless.good.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

She should be on her way through the entry process by now... a great day ahead for her and a nervous night for you... we are all here pulling for you guys :thumbs:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Best of luck!!! Let us know the results and hoping for the positive!

If you don't mind, please share the interview questions. My Fiance just sent back Packet 3 so we are waiting patiently.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.