Lucy NY

Lost all faith - July VSC

33 posts in this topic

:angry: I have officially lost all faith - 5 month mark today and no NOA2. I can see a few more people are still waiting. We called and they toldus to call back after christmas as they didnt know when they would approve it.

Is anyone else feeling this utter feeling of uselessness and anger?? 5 shitty months to look at a petition and they cant even do that..... :blink:

I129F Petition Sent: End of June '10
NOA1 - 17th July '10
Touches - 23rd July & 3rd October '10
NOA2 - 30th December '10 - A great new yr gift
NVC Rec'd - 4th January '11
NVC Sent - 5th January '11
Embassy Received - 8th January '11
Embassy Recorded - 11th January '11
Packet 3 Forms sent - 11th January '11
Visa Fee Paid - 18th January '11
Packet 3 Forms Logged - 24th January '11
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11
Embassy Received Medical Results - 15th February '11
London Consulate K1 Visa Interview - 11th March '11
JFK Port of Entry - 24th March '11

Removal Of Conditions.

Petition Signed for - 26th August 2013

Check Cashed - 11th September 2013

NOA1 -

You Pretty much took the words out of my mouth... Our K-1 was recieved by uscis on July 30th 2010 and since then.....not a word ,nada... shoot I have even Been to Brasil 3 times since then figured at least have we would have the NOA2 by now... It absolutly does suck really bad, I feel your frustration. I have talked to a few folks that did file slightly before I did about 15-25 days and they have recently this week recieved the well anticipated NOA2... I hope yours and I and Fernandas comes through soon it has sure put a damper on the holiday season..Miss my girl like crazy even with phone, email and MSN messenger everyday nothing like holding her hand.. Keep your head up ! keep in touch with info looks like we filed around the same time

I feel the same...it's getting worst everyday :(( :hehe:

We don't have any Christmas mood or something...

we don't need much just a touch or some sights for some working people there :(

You don't need to explain your dreams. They belong to you smile.png

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service Center Date Filed : 2013-05-01 NOA Date : 2013-05-06 Bio app.2013-06-11

we saw the saw thing. Some got there sooner and others got there more then the 5 months of what they say. Ours took a week after the 5 month wait time. Keep your head up and soon you will get it.

Good luck for a speedy NOA2, the waiting is awful, but soon forgotten when you get it xx

USCIS

21.5.10 - NOA1

17.11.10 - NOA2 (there was a hold up due to incorrect information put on forms by our lawyer)

NVC

16.12.10 - All fees paid and everything received at NVC

05.1.11 - SIF and CC for my case only. Get RFE for my 2 sons as lawyer made ANOTHER mistake and made errors on I-864's for the children.

10.1.11 - Corrected I-864's received at NVC via Fedex

14.11.11 - Corrected paperwork entered on system according to AVR

17.1.11 - Medicals done

27.1.11 - My husband calls his senator's office and asks for help to get things moving.

31.1.11 - Finally got SIF for my sons!

01.2.11 - CC (Phoned DOS as NVC shut due to weather and they told me paperwork was completed at NVC on 1st Feb)

10.2.11 - Interview date assigned

15.3.11 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

24.3.11 - POE - Dallas, TX

event.png

I have been patient - ive paid my dues - ive waited my 5 months - the least they could do was update us with some correct information :blush:

I129F Petition Sent: End of June '10
NOA1 - 17th July '10
Touches - 23rd July & 3rd October '10
NOA2 - 30th December '10 - A great new yr gift
NVC Rec'd - 4th January '11
NVC Sent - 5th January '11
Embassy Received - 8th January '11
Embassy Recorded - 11th January '11
Packet 3 Forms sent - 11th January '11
Visa Fee Paid - 18th January '11
Packet 3 Forms Logged - 24th January '11
Medical Exam
- 10th February '11
Embassy Received Medical Results - 15th February '11
London Consulate K1 Visa Interview - 11th March '11
JFK Port of Entry - 24th March '11

Removal Of Conditions.

Petition Signed for - 26th August 2013

Check Cashed - 11th September 2013

NOA1 -

It can be frustrating. Because of various circumstances our application took 3 and a half years from start to finish, and that SUCKED, seeing everyone around me get interviews and even remove their conditions before I even hit the NVC. However, my point is, when I finally got off that plane in Kansas City and saw my husband and knew it was going to be forever from that moment... was worth every day of those years, and it all melted away. It is absolutely worth the tears and heartache to know that for the rest of your lives you can be together afterwards.

Keep the faith. Once you have cleared the USCIS, the NVC is a breeze and then its your interview! After that you get to torture eachother with your forever afters (F)

Invictus..

Out of the night that covers me,

Black as the Pit from pole to pole,

I thank whatever gods may be

For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance

I have not winced nor cried aloud.

Under the bludgeonings of chance

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears

Looms but the Horror of the shade,

And yet the menace of the years

Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,

How charged with punishments the scroll.

I am the master of my fate:

I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are in the same situation. Our NOA1 was July 12, 2010 and just today we called them again and seek explanations on why until now there is no news about our application. According to the USCIS Rep., we are just 2days out of the processing time line and if by Monday there is no changes then we should call them back.. :-((

It IS frustrating, especially when you see people who have gone through faster. Lotsa people vent on here, and that's OK - hang in there! As was mentioned earlier, as soon as you get the approval (visa, go through POE) all this waiting and frustration and lonliness will fade away. Keep your eye on the prize, m'dear!

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Here are a couple of things for you to think about.

When you get your NOA2, it will be that much sweeter. Also, things will move very quickly for you and there will be a lot of work to do after it pops. I'm also hoping that the consulates will have a decreased workload once the log jam breaks and things will move faster.

Next, you will have your whole life together (hopefully). While it sucks, just remember the end goal. If anything it puts you through a trial period that will hopefully strengthen your relationship.

Finally, how do you think people in the military feel when they have to deploy? My mom had to raise two kids while my dad spent two years in Vietnam. I'm not trying to say that our situation isn't bad and that we should all suck it up. However, it could be worse. Look at the good side. You have Skype. Your fiance is (hopefully) not getting shot at. You have something to be excited about. Can you imagine doing this before the internets? Just think of your fiance as a present you can't open yet.

Just hang in there and try to keep a positive frame of mind (I know it is hard).

This is probably one of the best replies I've ever seen to this type of thread. :thumbs:

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

:angry: I have officially lost all faith - 5 month mark today and no NOA2. I can see a few more people are still waiting. We called and they toldus to call back after christmas as they didnt know when they would approve it.

Is anyone else feeling this utter feeling of uselessness and anger?? 5 shitty months to look at a petition and they cant even do that..... :blink:

Do not loose faith ! i feel your pain, and your frustration, I will be my 5 months on the 23rd. Wake up everyday hoping the have not activated my uscis account and received my NOA2 on the mail. This is emotionally affecting me, it is painful. God bless us all patient souls...

04/29/06 - Meet in Dom. Rep.

05/01/06 - Our first date

10/30/06 - Living together

08/03/07 - Back to USA

12/01/07 - Back to DR (one Week)

02/01/08 - Back DR ( one week )

04/29/09 - Back to DR ( 3 days )

02/27/10 - Back to DR ( 16 days )

07/15/10 - 129F sent to USCIS

07/23/10 - NOA1

10/06/10 - Touched

01/13/11 - Service Request Form

This is probably one of the best replies I've ever seen to this type of thread. :thumbs:

Waooooo it eaven helped me !!! eaven thought my fiancee does not have computer or home phone I have been spending over 50 dollars a week just on calling cards to be close to him. these are rought times it will be over soon !

04/29/06 - Meet in Dom. Rep.

05/01/06 - Our first date

10/30/06 - Living together

08/03/07 - Back to USA

12/01/07 - Back to DR (one Week)

02/01/08 - Back DR ( one week )

04/29/09 - Back to DR ( 3 days )

02/27/10 - Back to DR ( 16 days )

07/15/10 - 129F sent to USCIS

07/23/10 - NOA1

10/06/10 - Touched

01/13/11 - Service Request Form

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.