VetsWife328

Handwritten "WT" on stamp in childs passport?!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

OK maybe one of ya all knows what this means.

I went through ATlanta with the VWP in 2/2006 and had ( for no reason at all other than that Officer wanting to be an *****,no previous overstays or anything) BIG problems.

To cut it short,I did get my stamp and my passport,well the 90 day stamp in it looks just fine,but on my sons (4 years at the time) the put "WT" in handwriting on the stamp......

Does anyone know what this means?????

We're heading to the USA again September 14th,again with the VWP.(Have NOT applied for K1 yet and will send the I 129 F in when I'm back in Germany in October),and I'm really really worried about Immigration.

We'll be flying in at Washington Dulles Airport,any info?

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline
OK maybe one of ya all knows what this means.

I went through ATlanta with the VWP in 2/2006 and had ( for no reason at all other than that Officer wanting to be an *****,no previous overstays or anything) BIG problems.

To cut it short,I did get my stamp and my passport,well the 90 day stamp in it looks just fine,but on my sons (4 years at the time) the put "WT" in handwriting on the stamp......

Does anyone know what this means?????

We're heading to the USA again September 14th,again with the VWP.(Have NOT applied for K1 yet and will send the I 129 F in when I'm back in Germany in October),and I'm really really worried about Immigration.

We'll be flying in at Washington Dulles Airport,any info?

Nat

I have traveled a lot to the US, as a tourist, in the past, and always had this WT on my stamp. It's basically a tourist visa stamp..

Edited by Clownies

Universal Healthcare is a Human Right

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Thanks a lot for the info.Never had that on my stamp and it only is in my son's passport so I was worried.Glad to know it's nothing special!

Thanks again!

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

As far as I know, they put "WT" if you enter on Visa Waiver for tourist purposes, and "WB" if you state that it's a business trip.

I have several of both of them in my passport.

Conditional Permanent Resident since September 20, 2006

Conditions removed February 23, 2009

I am extraordinarily patient,

provided I get my own way in the end!

Margaret Thatcher

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes.. It means Waiver Tourist... WB is Waiver Business. It's to signify that you entered on the WVP instead of another type of status... such as B1 or B2 which involve a visa and have different rules associated with it.

Knowledge itself is power - Sir Francis Bacon

I have gone fishing... you can find me by going here http://**removed due to TOS**

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.