Captain Oates

The internet and Inhumanity

92 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It really isn't, unless you're actually a practitioner and plan to go shoot Mexicans with it.

Alan's overall point isn't really affected by that detail.

typical attempt at ignoratio elenchi - seems all too common around here

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Most people aren't angry, inhumane or barbaric. And yet, human happiness is more widespread than the media will have you believe.

I think it's time to start thinking about another legacy. It's never too late.

Hey it worked for JC - so if I get 0.00001 % of his legacy I will be galactically chuffed.

Seriously, I need to get out of Central Washington as it is full of genocidal brown shirts who do not need the anonymity of the internet to say all their stuff

They put little shrines up on the target range with photos of Muslim women and terrible things written underneath. They put small American flags over the shrines to make it official.

I need to get out of here and back to Safety Harbor, Florida which is 60 miles south of the redneck line.

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Hey it worked for JC - so if I get 0.00001 % of his legacy I will be galactically chuffed.

Seriously, I need to get out of Central Washington as it is full of genocidal brown shirts who do not need the anonymity of the internet to say all their stuff

They put little shrines up on the target range with photos of Muslim women and terrible things written underneath. They put small American flags over the shrines to make it official.

I need to get out of here and back to Safety Harbor, Florida which is 60 miles south of the redneck line.

Get the heck out of there. Living around rednecks is no way to go through life.

The only worse way to go through life is vegetarian.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It really isn't, unless you're actually a practitioner and plan to go shoot Mexicans with it.

Alan's overall point isn't really affected by that detail.

it is affected in the point that trijicon was the one putting those inscriptions on their rifle scopes, and that trijicon does not make nvg's - but i guess some won't get that fact.

i don't expect too many to understand the difference between a .410 gauge and a .410 bore either.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

it is affected in the point that trijicon was the one putting those inscriptions on their rifle scopes, and that trijicon does not make nvg's - but i guess some won't get that fact.

i don't expect too many to understand the difference between a .410 gauge and a .410 bore either.

None of that ####### matters to Alan's overall point.

Now, if you'd like to hijack this thread to tell us all about how much you know about things most of us don't care about... go for it.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

None of that ####### matters to Alan's overall point.

Now, if you'd like to hijack this thread to tell us all about how much you know about things most of us don't care about... go for it.

Indeed it doesn't.

Timeline

Listen you the other Charley boy ! I know my goggles from my googles and I was shooting magnum 12 bores while the Beatles were sat in their bedrooms and wondering what girls were like..

I know all the history of the jesus rifles and it doesn't surprise me any more than the squad of US soldiers who shot civilians for fun and skinned their heads and kept their skulls as ornaments..

People who 'unleash the dogs of war' must expect all this stuff and Shakespeare knew that back then

Jesus guns are just a natural progression. I can't wait for the second coming and for him to get smiting because it wont be unbelievers like me who are smitten but the murderously religious who produce jesus rifles and start wars on a pretext

Of course I could be wrong and he might have Halliburton stocks - in which case I am stuffed

moresheep400100.jpg

I know my goggles from my googles and I was shooting magnum 12 bores while the Beatles were sat in their bedrooms and wondering what girls were like..

I know all the history of the jesus rifles...

Alan has just told charles he knows his sh'it. Now... it's on. Everyone who isn't interested in guns and military hardware, leave this thread now.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Alan has just told charles he knows his sh'it. Now... it's on. Everyone who isn't interested in guns and military hardware, leave this thread now.

:secret: i've been giving alan chit for that firearm faux pas - the rest of you are just collateral damage.

i'm gonna have to tell them washington state peeps that alan doesn't know a nvg from a rifle scope. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Charles knows I know my meplat diameter from my secant radius and my head space from my botty - so lets continue to denigrate the redneck culture as far as it advocates extra judicial assassinations and torture and shooting of civilians and State International kidnapping while simultaneously tithing like terminally ill lottery winners

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

:secret: i've been giving alan chit for that firearm faux pas - the rest of you are just collateral damage.

i'm gonna have to tell them washington state peeps that alan doesn't know a nvg from a rifle scope. :hehe:

Oi Prince Charles !

I got an email this morning from the Dept of State

It says my US passport is processed and its on the way to me by overnight

I can't be prez coz that would put the good 'ole boys noses out of joint but I have a solution

If you stand for prez as my proxy, i will work your strings like W and Cheney

You get to meet the queen and the other charles, and I get to draft all the red necks into the army and send em against the chinese army of 80 million or so

It's a great plan

wadderyathink ?

moresheep400100.jpg