Dweezy

A Greater Appreciation

7 posts in this topic

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Wow, I just received my NOA2 after sending in what seemed like my wife and I life history as RFE. This Visa process is literally insane. As a member of the armed forces all I can say is wow, it truly is a privelege a honor and a downright miracle to get a visa to come to this country. I have heard the tears of my wife and not been there to wipe them, and I am few toys shy of a happy meal after all of this. Seriously, what marriage in the United States even starts out like this. I will say this though, it has reaffirmed my love for my wife, and the way in which she has handled all of this shows me that she is a real till the end type of a girl. I just want to say to all of you who have waited and those that are waiting. The bible says: Come all ye who are burdened and heavy ladened, and I will give you rest. I have to give honor to my lord and savior jesus christ for that peace that passes all understanding. It isnt easy to wait and it isnt easy to get denied and it isnt easy to get talked to like your 3 years old and it isnt easy to find patience to call 33 times in one day and spend close to 100 dollars on phone card bills to get through to a consulate that has employees that act like that just dont give a darn, but in the end it is worth it, the victory is ooooooh so sweet my friends. If this post encourages just one person, I will be happy. The bible says that the race is not won by the swift nor the strong, but he who endureth to the end, endure my friends endure, and if any of you need prayer in your visa issues and struggles let me know, I would be glad, no honored to do so!!!!!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow, I just received my NOA2 after sending in what seemed like my wife and I life history as RFE. This Visa process is literally insane. As a member of the armed forces all I can say is wow, it truly is a privelege a honor and a downright miracle to get a visa to come to this country. I have heard the tears of my wife and not been there to wipe them, and I am few toys shy of a happy meal after all of this. Seriously, what marriage in the United States even starts out like this. I will say this though, it has reaffirmed my love for my wife, and the way in which she has handled all of this shows me that she is a real till the end type of a girl. I just want to say to all of you who have waited and those that are waiting. The bible says: Come all ye who are burdened and heavy ladened, and I will give you rest. I have to give honor to my lord and savior jesus christ for that peace that passes all understanding. It isnt easy to wait and it isnt easy to get denied and it isnt easy to get talked to like your 3 years old and it isnt easy to find patience to call 33 times in one day and spend close to 100 dollars on phone card bills to get through to a consulate that has employees that act like that just dont give a darn, but in the end it is worth it, the victory is ooooooh so sweet my friends. If this post encourages just one person, I will be happy. The bible says that the race is not won by the swift nor the strong, but he who endureth to the end, endure my friends endure, and if any of you need prayer in your visa issues and struggles let me know, I would be glad, no honored to do so!!!!!!!

congratulations dweezy! Your message means alot to me who's waiting to have an interview! I'm also a believer of God's miraculous deeds! Pls pray for me that me and my daughter will have an interview schedule soon. Thank you! :)

Things worth having are worth waiting for. Go for it! Be persistent, no matter what. Keep believing. Keep the faith! ♥

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

congratulations dweezy! Your message means alot to me who's waiting to have an interview! I'm also a believer of God's miraculous deeds! Pls pray for me that me and my daughter will have an interview schedule soon. Thank you! :)

Crissy consider it done!!! Keep the faith.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

glad u got the noa2 ... it's u.s. immigration... one of the toughest in the world :bonk: so it's almost like a miracle to SomE who get to come here.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.