VolimTe

NOA 2 Approved CSC

11 posts in this topic

today we got a letter from CSC NOA2 sayin that our visa has been approved. :)

whats next :( im desperate to find out what documents i need to gather if somebody could please help i wld appreciate it what do i have to wait for now.. im sure there is answers everywhere on here but its so hard to search because there is sooooo so so many of them... for those of you that are still waiting hopefull you will hear from them soon seems like theyre still at the 5 month process for the approvals you can check my timeline to see how long it took us to receive it.. good luck to all of you :)

1044578lc6sxz35b5.gif
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations! Good to read stories likes this! God Bless! :thumbs:

K1 JOURNEY

07/08/2010: I129F mailed via USPS

07/09/2010: CSC Received I129F

07/16/2010: NOA1 Notice Date

07/22/2010: NOA1 Hardcopy Received/Touched

12/04/2010: NOA2 Hardcopy Received

12/06/2010: Case forwarded to US Embassy in Manila/ Received MNL case#

12/29/2010: First day of Medical Exam at St. Luke's Medical

01/07/2011: Visa Interview Scheduled/Visa approved!

01/21/2011: K1 VISA delivered and on hand on at 11:00AM!

01/24/2011: CFO Seminar completed!

02/15/2011: POE LAX!

03/26/2011: Finally Wedding!

AOS JOURNEY

05/09/2011: AOS, AP, and EAD mailed via USPS Express Mail

05/10/2011: Delivered and Received at 10:13 AM. Signed by S B.

05/18/2011: Check Cashed

05/23/2011: NOA1 for AOS, EAD, and AP Received

07/12/2011: EAD, and AP Received in Mail

09/22/2011: AOS Interview Date. Passed w/ flying colors.

Just to let you guys know for all of you that are still waiting ... i have not received any emails or text messages nothing.. it just said that our petition has been touched thats all .. that "last update" date

today we got a letter from CSC NOA2 sayin that our visa has been approved. :)

whats next :( im desperate to find out what documents i need to gather if somebody could please help i wld appreciate it what do i have to wait for now.. im sure there is answers everywhere on here but its so hard to search because there is sooooo so so many of them... for those of you that are still waiting hopefull you will hear from them soon seems like theyre still at the 5 month process for the approvals you can check my timeline to see how long it took us to receive it.. good luck to all of you :)

take your time :)) this is long process

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

grats, your petition was approved, not your visa, that comes after the interview.

follow the flowchart, it's step by step as it gets and has links to everything you need.

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You should familiarize yourself with the K1 flowchart: http://www.visajourn.../content/k1flow

I know there's a lot of information on this site but it's really in your best interest to read the K1 guides and everything that pertains to you. It's your future, why leave it in the hands of people answering a forum post?

Here is a link to the Bosnia portal: http://www.visajourn...nia-Herzegovina

You can find links there to your consulate information and reviews, which you should really read so you know what the interview will be like.

Now generally after you get your NOA2, USCIS sends it to the National Visa Center who do some processing on it and send it to your (or your fiance's) consulate. I'm not sure how it works in every country, but generally the beneficiary receives a package in the mail with further directions from the consulate. I don't know what Bosnia sends so that's the best I can tell you.

Again, you really need to read the guides, the flowchart, and the embassy information. Now I'm not entirely sure what category Bosnia falls under, but I think it might be Europe and Eurasia? If so, this is the forum for those members: http://www.visajourn...-uk-and-russia/

Edited by JlovesA

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Just to let you guys know for all of you that are still waiting ... i have not received any emails or text messages nothing.. it just said that our petition has been touched thats all .. that "last update" date

When you saw the "Last Update"... Did you click on your EAC number to see if the Case Status had changed? I wanna know if atleast it showed the "Decision" bubble colored in instead of "Initial Review".

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

When you saw the "Last Update"... Did you click on your EAC number to see if the Case Status had changed? I wanna know if atleast it showed the "Decision" bubble colored in instead of "Initial Review".

i'm sure it doesn't...neither does mine or a handful of other people that have had their noa2 since nov 17th. the only reason i know the petition was approved was the hardcopy in the mail, uscis site still says it's in review, and no text or email even though i signed up for both.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

i'm sure it doesn't...neither does mine or a handful of other people that have had their noa2 since nov 17th. the only reason i know the petition was approved was the hardcopy in the mail, uscis site still says it's in review, and no text or email even though i signed up for both.

Thank you. I guess I can stop checking so frequently then. Can't wait for my hardcopy. I know I got some more time to wait, but I am still hopefull for an early arrival.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.