18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what is happening with the NOA2s? I see some of you received NOA2 for August 2010 applications, I haven't gotten mine.

What are they upto and why this long? How come people are getting NOA2s for august and not for july 2010? It's driving me nuts.

Any comments?

My Timeline:

7/23/2010 - I129F sent

7/28/2010 - NOA1

10/3/2010 - Touched

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Yeah it seems that VSC has slowed down a lot. I haven't noticed anyone from VSC getting their NOA2 in a while...Anyone got any info on this?

event.png

One look

One smile

One touch

One embrace

One kiss

One love

Two people

Two minds

Two souls

Two destinies

One road

One journey

One ending

Together

358272338v5_240x240_Front.jpg20821470_125x125.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Is there anything about your petition that could be construed as odd? Do you have a very complicated petition? Are there children involved? Do you have a criminal record?

There are many reasons you could be being held up at this stage - almost impossible to say without some more information from you. But the good news is that you shouldn't panic yet you're still within normal bounds although getting towards the outside limit.

Good luck.

Visa Type: K1

Service Centre: Vermont

Embassy: London, UK

I-129F Sent: 19 June 2010

Interview Date: 9 November 2010

POE: 23 November 2010

Married: 13 December 2010

AoS

Sent by Courier to Chicago

I-485, EAD and AP Sent: 22 April 2011

EAD & AP Touched: 13 May 2011

I-485 RFE: 14 May 2011

Biometrics Appointment: 1 June 2011

Timeline

Is there anything about your petition that could be construed as odd? Do you have a very complicated petition? Are there children involved? Do you have a criminal record?

There are many reasons you could be being held up at this stage - almost impossible to say without some more information from you. But the good news is that you shouldn't panic yet you're still within normal bounds although getting towards the outside limit.

Good luck.

Hi,

No issues at all, never married, no children, no criminal record at all - all clean. But still wonder why it takes so long, the fact is why august applications are being processed and what about July applicants who are still waiting. I know it is bureaucratic all the way, but don't know how they are doing all this.

Thanks for your help.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what is happening with the NOA2s? I see some of you received NOA2 for August 2010 applications, I haven't gotten mine.

What are they upto and why this long? How come people are getting NOA2s for august and not for july 2010? It's driving me nuts.

Any comments?

My Timeline:

7/23/2010 - I129F sent

7/28/2010 - NOA1

10/3/2010 - Touched

Chill out....if you haven't received an RFE, then everything is fine.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Mmmhmm either you have an RFE on its way, or more likely because of the timeframe you're just sitting on someone's desk waiting to be approved. Certain times of the year they seem to be slower.

Visa Type: K1

Service Centre: Vermont

Embassy: London, UK

I-129F Sent: 19 June 2010

Interview Date: 9 November 2010

POE: 23 November 2010

Married: 13 December 2010

AoS

Sent by Courier to Chicago

I-485, EAD and AP Sent: 22 April 2011

EAD & AP Touched: 13 May 2011

I-485 RFE: 14 May 2011

Biometrics Appointment: 1 June 2011

Timeline

Mmmhmm either you have an RFE on its way, or more likely because of the timeframe you're just sitting on someone's desk waiting to be approved. Certain times of the year they seem to be slower.

I hope there is no RFE, am getting tired of this long wait. I know it takes time, but this is a lot more than it usually takes. I have seen people getting their NOA2s in 2-3 months tops, this is a bit longer than usual. I hope everything is fine and no issues with my application, everything is in perfect order and every information is provided. Let's hope for the best.

Thanks to all for your help and support.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

I-130 recieved Apr. 23rd 2010 still pending. I-129F recieved Jun 03 2010, still pending. Expedited the I-130 on Sept. 23rd and still pending. Called and talked to a supervisor on 5 Nov. and they put in another request to expedite. Recieved an email on the 8th saying my case was currently being adjudicated? Should recieve a notice of action within 30 days. Hahahaha. I-130 and I-129F both touched on the 8th and the 9th nov. Hope this is a good sign. Patience is wearing out fast.

a supervisor from VSC told my congressman that the officer working on my case was reassigned to other cases. Maybe that has something to do with the delay.

H0w do i get to talk to a supervisor or congressman about my case?

Sent I-129f Package* o8.o3.10

USCIS received I-129f Package* o8.o6.10

Received NOA1* o8.16.10

Touched* 10.o3.10

Put in a Service Request* o2.22.11

Sent letter to USCIS* o3.11.11

RFE* o3.14.11

event.png

P0r amarte r0baria una estrella y te la regalaria

P0r amarte cruzaria l0s mares s0lo x abrazarte

P0r amarte juntaria la lluvia c0n el fuego

P0r amarte daria la viida s0l0 x besarte♥

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

H0w do i get to talk to a supervisor or congressman about my case?

You either call USCIS and request a supervisor or you call your congressman and request them to look into your case ( if you are outside the normal processing time )

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Umm yes I kno I have 2 more months but I obviously need to know who I can contact if the time comes!

Thank you Inky anyways for the information :)

Sent I-129f Package* o8.o3.10

USCIS received I-129f Package* o8.o6.10

Received NOA1* o8.16.10

Touched* 10.o3.10

Put in a Service Request* o2.22.11

Sent letter to USCIS* o3.11.11

RFE* o3.14.11

event.png

P0r amarte r0baria una estrella y te la regalaria

P0r amarte cruzaria l0s mares s0lo x abrazarte

P0r amarte juntaria la lluvia c0n el fuego

P0r amarte daria la viida s0l0 x besarte♥

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.