4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

I was reading the instructions for I-485 and it says that

Based on admission as the K-1 fiance of a U.S. citizen and subsequent marriage to that citizen

Attach a copy of fiance approval notice (is that the NOA2 that we received when we filed teh I129F), a coupy of your marraige certificate and your form 1-94 (do we take that form out of the passport or can we sub mmite the copy).

Where can i find the checklist of what to send with my package to the USCIS?

Any help or advice needed please!

Do not detach the I-94 in your passport, you just have to photocopy the front and the back.

Here is the guide for adjusting as a K1 applicant: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

Based on admission as the K-1 fiance of a U.S. citizen and subsequent marriage to that citizen

Attach a copy of fiance approval notice (is that the NOA2 that we received when we filed teh I129F), a coupy of your marraige certificate and your form 1-94 (do we take that form out of the passport or can we sub mmite the copy).

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes.. thats the NOA2 "approval notice". you just need to photo copy the front and back portion of the card,,, do not detach the i-94 card in your passport to avoid losing it. when i submitted mine, i also attached a photo copy of each page of my passport as been suggested by the lawyer.

"Love sought is GOOD, but given unsought, is BETTER!" -Shakespeare on LOVE

Adjustment of Status

11.02.10 == (XXXX) Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Packet via UPS

11.03.10 == (Day 01) Package received in Chicago by CHIBA

11.09.10 == (Day 07) 1st Notice of Action (AOS, EAD and AP)

11.09.10 == (Day 07) Check cashed

11.12.10 == (Day 10) All three NOA1 received in Mail

11.15.10 == (Day 13) Case touched

12.01.10 == (Day 29) EAD and AP Case touched AGAIN!!!

12.17.10 == (Day 45) Received ASC Appointment dated 12.13.10 scheduled on 01.10.11

12.18.10 == (Day 46) Received Transfer Notice to California Service Center dated 12.13.10

01.06.11 == (Day 65) AOS Case TOUCHED

01.10.11 == (Day 69) Biometrics Appointment

01.11.11 == (Day 70) AOS Case TOUCHED

01.11.11 == (Day 70) AP APPROVED!!

01.14.11 == (Day 73) EAD APPROVED!!!

01.18.11 == (Day 77) AP received in Mail

01.28.11 == (Day 87) AOS APPROVED!!!

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

There is an AOS thread in my signature.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.