godspeed

Welcome to the pyramid scheme

19 posts in this topic

The US government money supply is provided by the 'federal reseve bank' which is actually a privately owned bank. The federal reserve prints the money which it gives to the US government very cheaply, yet charges face value for these dollars.

In addition, the money is loaned to the government with interest which is payed for by the US taxpayers.

So our money is created with debt and not backed by anything other than the value of the paper - which doesn't even make good toilet paper.

We have a system in this country called 'fractional reserve banking' whereby banks loan out money while only having a fraction of the amount of the loan in their vaults. Sometimes they don't have any reserves to back up their loans.

The banks are more profitable when they loan out more and take riskier loans and the government backs up any banks that lose money for loans that are not repayed.

This had lead us to where we are now - the loan system in this country became reckless and now the government is giving money to these banks who made bad loans to keep them from going bankrupt.

(a bad loan is one that is not expected to be repaid within reason - IE : lending $500,000 for a home loan to someone who flips burgers at McDonalds).

When the government gives money to the banks, it has to borrow more money from the Federal reserve, creating even more debt.

This debt has grown to such an enormous proportion that it cannot be paid back. The only money the government has with which to pay back the federal reserve is the money that the federal reserve loans to the government with interest.

When the Federal reserve prints more money, it has the effect of lowering the value of that already in circulation.

------------------------------------------------

So you're looking at impending inflation and less government services, as well as a less powerful dollar in the years to come.

What you can do;

1. Buy precious metals as investments - these will increase in value as the dollar lessens in value.

2. Support movements to abolish the Federal Reserve System and fractional reserve banking.

3. Only take out sensible loans and only when truly necessary.

4. Do not put your life savings/retirement savings in the stock market - be very careful when investing in stocks understanding the high level of risk.

The US of A is a great country that was founded upon a movement to become free of tyrannical banking systems. The founding fathers of America fought with their lives to free the American people from the banking tyranny of the British.

Unfortunately we've lost our way here, and have to reclaim our true spirit of freedom and individual responsibility.

You can be part of this movement and help make America the great country it once was.

Edited by godspeed

The US government money supply is provided by the 'federal reseve bank' which is actually a privately owned bank. The federal reserve prints the money which it gives to the US government very cheaply, yet charges face value for these dollars.

In addition, the money is loaned to the government with interest which is payed for by the US taxpayers.

So our money is created with debt and not backed by anything other than the value of the paper - which doesn't even make good toilet paper.

We have a system in this country called 'fractional reserve banking' whereby banks loan out money while only having a fraction of the amount of the loan in their vaults. Sometimes they don't have any reserves to back up their loans.

The banks are more profitable when they loan out more and take riskier loans and the government backs up any banks that lose money for loans that are not repayed.

This had lead us to where we are now - the loan system in this country became reckless and now the government is giving money to these banks who made bad loans to keep them from going bankrupt.

(a bad loan is one that is not expected to be repaid within reason - IE : lending $500,000 for a home loan to someone who flips burgers at McDonalds).

When the government gives money to the banks, it has to borrow more money from the Federal reserve, creating even more debt.

This debt has grown to such an enormous proportion that it cannot be paid back. The only money the government has with which to pay back the federal reserve is the money that the federal reserve loans to the government with interest.

When the Federal reserve prints more money, it has the effect of lowering the value of that already in circulation.

------------------------------------------------

So you're looking at impending inflation and less government services, as well as a less powerful dollar in the years to come.

What you can do;

1. Buy precious metals as investments - these will increase in value as the dollar lessens in value.

2. Support movements to abolish the Federal Reserve System and fractional reserve banking.

3. Only take out sensible loans and only when truly necessary.

4. Do not put your life savings/retirement savings in the stock market - be very careful when investing in stocks understanding the high level of risk.

The US of A is a great country that was founded upon a movement to become free of tyrannical banking systems. The founding fathers of America fought with their lives to free the American people from the banking tyranny of the British.

Unfortunately we've lost our way here, and have to reclaim our true spirit of freedom and individual responsibility.

You can be part of this movement and help make America the great country it once was.

:lol:

Are you unhappy with your new life here in the US?

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

I'm the petitioner. It's better to be aware of how things work and not become a sheeple.

Oh. OK.

You wouldn't be advertising for a firm who sells gold coins now, would you?

Oh. OK.

I wish I was! Ron Paul isn't selling any gold either.

There's a good book on the 'federal' reserve bank called 'the creature from jekyll island'

I wish I was! Ron Paul isn't selling any gold either.

There's a good book on the 'federal' reserve bank called 'the creature from jekyll island'

Birchers?

No thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

*Moved from Moving to US and New Life in America forum to OT Politics and Religion forum*

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

*Moved from Moving to US and New Life in America forum to OT Politics and Religion forum*

I know it would be a hassle but this tread is Tin Foil Hat material so perhaps it should be renamed: OT Politics, Religion and Tin Foil Hats? Just a thought...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

I know it would be a hassle but this tread is Tin Foil Hat material so perhaps it should be renamed: OT Politics, Religion and Tin Foil Hats? Just a thought...

Ok, well you can just keep paying the bankster bailouts if you like and be in debt to the fed indefinately, that's your choice

but I would advise you to remove the tin foil hat when reading the first post and take it to heart

You should also research the history of the foundation of this country and realize that the fight against these kinds of banking schemes is nothing new

you just discredit yourself by not providing any intelligent discourse, there's no use for your BS

Oh. OK.

Hey, peanut butter jars filled with gold coins buried in the back yard has been a pretty good investment plan for the past several years. As long as the money printing presses are going 24/7, Gold will continue to perform.

Mock the Gold Guy if you envy much, but paper money is a bust. How are your investments performing this past decade :whistle: :whistle:

EDIT: To be kind, Gold Chart only includes data to April 2008. ?;^Pgold-launch-to-new-heights-9-4-08_image005.jpg

Edited by Hopp

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

4. Do not put your life savings/retirement savings in the stock market

Why not? The stock market always outpaces inflation, so if you're worried about inflation,

it's not a bad place to be.

Edited by mawilson
biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Oh. OK.

I recommend owning some precious metals. Physically possess the metal and never put all your eggs in one basket.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG