Rickey

California Service Center To Texas Service Center

5,981 posts in this topic

This process is a perfect example of how life on a whole works. Sometimes getting from A-Z isn't smooth sailing. There will be road blocks to detour around, hurdles to jump over, and mountains to climb, but when you reach the end you are so much more grateful to have gotten there. This process will only make our marriages stronger and our connections deeper. If we can make it through this much waiting, with some of us not even being able to see our spouses for months upon months, trust me that we can make it through anything together.

Keep the faith and hope sky high. Approvals will be coming by the numbers soon enough. We are approaching February, it just HAS to go that way!

not to be a wet blanket but you may want to look at last year's spring transfers and begin to make alternative arrangements 'just in case'

always good to have a backup plan

Gooooooooood morning from Miami VJ family!

I feel let down we didn't see any approvals last night!

I'll be visiting family in FREEZING Chicago this weekend, maybe my mind won't be quite so preoccupied with the TSC thing for a couple of days :unsure:

Let's mentally regroup and ready ourselves for some approvals next week!! :thumbs:

good morning celldoc :D i love cheery morning people, i am one also! bundle up well for the cold, take lots of pics on your trip for spouse, drink lots of water and if you're going by plane take airbourne! (they make a generic that's way cheaper - i love that stuff, it's just vitamins but bumps up the immunity)

This waiting reminds me of the lyrics to the song that Mike and I danced to for our first dance at our wedding, It's Only Time by the Magnetic Fields.

The waiting is really difficult, but it doesn't matter how long this takes and how hard it is. It's only time, and no amount of problems will deter us. Even if we got denied for some reason for me to move to the US, we'd work on him moving here.

You've got to be serious for these cross-border relationships. If it wasn't true love, why would anyone go to all this trouble? It cracks me up that the song even includes the lines, "I'll walk your lands and swim your seas." I sure will, if and when we get approved. :P

so true, it's definitely a LOVE connection

My anjo (angel) and me:

such beautiful pics!

Good morning to my VJ family.

I had so much wished for Friday approvals for the folks that are faithfully, vigilantly waiting!

It has been 4 months now since i have seen my wife. Tomorrow afternoon God willing I will be somewhere over the arctic on a 777 headed for China to see my wife and celebrate Chinese New Year with her.

As I write this there is a note of bittersweet knowing that others will not be with their loved ones.:(.

Hold fast my friends your day will come!! The wheels of government sometimes turn slowly, but they do turn. :thumbs:.

Your day will come and this part of the journey will become a distant memory.

Good luck everyone. I will try to log in from China. I am gone for a week.

Rickey.

my heart ached reading your post because i'm happy for you while i'm sad for me :blush:

enjoy every moment of your time ... you deserve it and thank you for understanding us here left behind

Can anyone please explain me what a spreadsheet really is. I am a noob :)

"noobs" usually dont know they are "noobs"

shall i run an IP check on you to see who you really are? :whistle:

but here's the "spreadsheet" in this discussion

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtbvTEwLyHz1dFg5U1g1UGd1RTQwZWF1V09UTnY4dWc&hl=en#gid=0

Edited by nab

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Guys what happend yesterday night? I didn't go through all the threats, from the little I read seems like the frustration is getting over us...that's sad. We have to focus on the day after, the after we will be together with our loved ones. All the rest is simply life BS.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

09/2009 - Met in Paris, France at work
04-23-2010 Marriage in Madison, Alabama
USCIS
07-19-2010 Filed I-130 - CR1 & CR2 (my daughter)
07-20-2010 Priority date
07-27-2010 NOA1 (California Service Centre)
11-03-2010 Transfer to Texas Service Centre
02-23-2011 NOA2 for my case
03-09-2011 NOA2 for daughter's case
NVC
03-04-2011 Case #
03-17-2011 Daughter's case#
04-21-2011 AOS & Support docs delivered to NVC
04-22-2011 NVC receive
(RFEs : Jan 27, Feb 8, May 4 & 5, all of them nonsense based, our birth certificates are multi-lingual, but they only see it when I call them after receiving the RFE)

05-23-2011 Checklists delivered to NVC (desperately waiting for CC)
06-06-2011 SIF
06-08-2011 CC (both mine & daughter's) + RFE - checklist to bring to interview
06-28-2011 Medical exam - Passed
07-19-2011 Interview in Paris - Passed
07-26-2011 Visa in hand
08/05/2011 POE Atlanta

08/22/2011 SSN Card in hand
08/23/2011 GC in hand Yipeeeeeeeeeeee

Removal of Conditions

07/20/2013 Petitions sent

07/23/2013 NOA

07/29/2013 NOA received

08/03/2013 Biometrics appointment letter received, scheduled 08/20/2013 in Birmingham AL

quite frankly, even those of you with 100% health and in civil countries could get hit by a car tomorrow so dont take for granted today... tomorrow could never come, so spend as much time with your loved ones even if via phone/computer

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

:crying: i'm sorry Val and Gary :( didnt mean offense

i'm gonna take a break from VJ for awhile

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I thought for sure that all our threats would be put to good use and we would get approvals. Let this be a lesson to all of us.

Guys what happend yesterday night? I didn't go through all the threats, from the little I read seems like the frustration is getting over us...that's sad. We have to focus on the day after, the after we will be together with our loved ones. All the rest is simply life BS.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Timeline

Who's he talking to?

Additional post removed. Final warning. If you do not stop you will be banned from the thread.

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-28-2011 Case complete

s-event.png

Timeline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzoMy link Edited by fermat

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-28-2011 Case complete

s-event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

wow....another banned? LOL @ Fermat, well umm...good morning people that are not banned yet :rofl:

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: Timeline

wow....another banned? LOL @ Fermat, well umm...good morning people that are not banned yet :rofl:

Yeah it's happening a lot in these days, yesterday Ron and now Nab i guess,

Date I-130 Sent 07-13-2010

Date I-130 NOA1 07-21-2010

Date I-130 NOA2 09-02-2011

National Visa Center Processing

NVC

02-23-2011 NVC Received

02:24:2011 Paid I-864 Bill

02-24:2011 Sent DS-3032 email

02-28-2011 Return Completed I-864

03-01-2011 DS-3032 email accepted

03-02-2011 Receive IV Bill

03-02-2011 Pay IV Bill

03-09-2011 DS-230 Package sent

03-14-2011 AOS entered in system

Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left

Consulate Received

Packet 3 Received

Packet 3 Sent

Packet 4 Received

Interview Date

Interview Result

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

hi fermat, remember...you cannot get approved before me. If you do, you know the consequences :thumbs: hahaha

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.