KdRjN

NVC Filers - For NOVEMBER

916 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

See inline answers.

hi you will not get any email from NVC just yet.

TRY and TRY and TRY to get HUMAN to give your email addresses and ask your IIN from them.

handle that one first.

DS-3032 email, you can try sending it after you receive your 'DS-3032 kit' thru email

MEANWHILE (IF you already talk to human and get your IIN) you can keep logging in to see if your AOS can already be paid.

ill see you in 7 days. :) (atleast thats how long it took to see my AOS fee is ready to be paid)

GUYS,

got invoiced today :)Congratulations!! :yes:

can I ask anyone?

What does Print clearly or type your answers using CAPITAL letters.? DOes it mean I CAN write or CANNOT write?

Print clearly means if you are handwriting on the form. Type means if you are filling out the form on the computer...CAPITAL LETTERS IS THIS. Either way you do it...use capital letters.

Type means type writer? Do they still make typewriters??and hand writing

Toni

07/17/2008.......WEDDING DAY!!!!
USCIS STAGE (for me):
06/09/2010.......SENT I-130 TO USCIS
06/15/2010.......NOA1 & RECEIPT DATE (CSC)
11/03/2010.......NOA2 Email received-APPROVED!!-141 days

NVC STAGE (for him):
11/08/2010.......NVC Case # Assigned
11/19/2010.......DS-3032 received via email
07/02/2011.......IV (DS-230) Package mailed//NVC Received-7/5/2011
07/14/2011........CASE COMPLETE!!!
07/15/2011........SIF!!!

EMBASSY STAGE (for us):
8/23/2011.........Medical-Part 1
8/24/2011.........Medical-Part 2(Completed!)
9/12/2011.........INTERVIEW @ 10:00AM - APPROVED!! (IR-1 Visa)

POE: DECEMBER 3rd, Washington, D.C. (IAD)!!!

1/10/2012........Green Card in Hand!
02/07/2012........Rec'd. Social Security Card

Naturalization Journey:

09-27-2016................Mailed N-400

11-03-2016................Biometrics

Notified 2/13/2017........2-8-2017.....Case Is In Line For An Interview

3/23/2017 @ 9AM......Interview

4/13/2017...................OATH CEREMONY!!

Guys,

I received the Ds-3032 today from NVC and I had my wife send it from her account. I see that several people got a faster response by adding " Attn: Supervisor Sue" in the subject. Would you guys suggest that I resend it with that text or just sit tight and wait? Also, my wife is travelling and will not have internet access for the next 2 days and I was wondering whether its ok for me to login to her account and resend the email. Does NVC track the IP address from where the email is sent?

Once your AOS is ready to be paid, or if the live person tells you the DS 3032 has already been sent out - then email again, and if no response then try the Sue route. The problem with Sue route is that you don't want it to backfire - putting you in more trouble for not following regular process.

So - mail in the DS-3032, hoping that the day they make AOS ready is the day they get to the mail.

I have confirmed from several people that they can not accept the choice of agent, unless its been sent out from them. So if you have not received it in the email - its ok to be patient for until when you get it. Keep calling in to ask when would the DS 3032 will be sent out, make sure they have the correct email etc.

My emails were going wasted until I actually got the choice of agent. I sent a scanned signed copy in a .pdf file and it was accepted by next day.

Also, lots of people focus on choice of agent, remember that choice of agent delay is holding up you IV bill. AOS will become available as soon as choice of agent is sent out. Make sure your AOS package is ready to go. I paid online thru BofA account and it was paid within 24 hours ! whereas some people it takes more days.

Here is the catch, you do all the work to send in the DS3032, and you delay your AOS package, then the choice of agent trouble was not worth it.

Keep AOS and DS230 packet crisp ready.

Keep calling until DS3032 is emailed out.

The day you get it, pay the AOS bill and send the DS3032. following 24 hours send in the sue email if needed.

Send AOS package - by now AOS will show paid, pay the IV bill, which should be invoiced if ds3032 is accepted.

Pay IV bill and mail off DS230.

Good luck

Filed: Timeline

Hi caliguy,

Thanks for your response. Yes I have already sent out the AOS package and received the DS3032 kit from NVC which I mailed back with and without the Attn Sue option. Like you mentioned I hope they don't get mad and delay the case. I had sent the Atten sue option once before in email format before receiving the DS3032 kit as well and haven't received any responses so far. hopefully they will approve the DS 3032 in the next day or two.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

We still not able to talk a human at NVC dang it but an operator said that November 15, they already sent us the forms and the letters but we still were not able to provide our email adress so i still cant email the ds 3032 agent form to NVC? or i can send it to NVC but provide our emails to them is it possible to do ?

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Timeline

sorry

i keep asking the samethings but want to make sure

i have my case# and We still not able to talk a human at NVC dang it but an operator said that November 15, they already sent us the forms and the letters but we still were not able to provide our email adress so i still cant email the ds 3032 agent form to NVC? or i can send it to NVC but provide our emails to them later when i will able to talk to a human at nvc is it possible to do ?

thanks

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

sorry

i keep asking the samethings but want to make sure

i have my case# and We still not able to talk a human at NVC dang it but an operator said that November 15, they already sent us the forms and the letters but we still were not able to provide our email adress so i still cant email the ds 3032 agent form to NVC? or i can send it to NVC but provide our emails to them later when i will able to talk to a human at nvc is it possible to do ?

thanks

It took me several days of calling every hour or so to talk to a human to give my email address. That is the situation with so many people calling everyday asking, " are we there yet, are we there yet" wasting the operator's time. Just keep calling, once they get your email address, you will receive an email with the bar coded DS3032...good luck.. :wacko:

April 2008 Met online ..................... March 2010.. 3 week visit......... 19 Nov...Sent DS230 & I-864

April 2009 Met in Chongqing .......... 09 March 2010 .. Marry.................17Dec...NVC lost 230 and 864

04 May 09 Apply K1 .................... 10 April .. Apply CR1....................20Dec..NVC found 230

18 May 09 NOA 1......................... 20 April... NOA1...........................28Dec..sent more 864 docs

16 Sep 09 NOA 2......................... 06 Oct..... NOA2...........................2011

08 Nov 09 P3................................... 21 Oct..... Have Case #..............21 Jan...SIF

06 Dec 09 P4............................... 30 OCt..... Have DS-3032...............26 Jan .. CC

29 Dec 09. Interview..................... 1 Nov..... email Ds-3032...............1 Apr, 3 week visit

29 Dec,,,,No Visa.......................... 1 Nov......paid AOS.......................4 May Interview.Approved..

9 Aug 2010 I-129F ended.............. 5 Nov......paid IV.........,,,,,,,,,,, ..... 28 June, Received Visa

............................................................................................................22 July, arrive USA..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Got our IIN this morning and made the payment!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

One step closer to being with my hubby. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Jan 09 - Met online
Jun 09 - Met in person
Apr 10 - Engaged
Jun 5, 10 - Married
July 1, 10 - I-130 Received at USCIS Lockbox
July 8, 10 - Cheque cashed
July 9, 10 - NOA 1
Nov 3, 10 - Touched!
Nov 4, 10 - Touched!
Nov 5, 10 - Approved!! NOA 2 by email

NVC Received File -
Nov 12, 10 - Received Case #/Opted into Electronic Processing DS3032 Sent

Nov 18, 10 - I-864(AOS) fee payment Received
Nov 20, 10 - I-864 (AOS) PAID
Nov 21, 10 - Opted out of Electronic Processing
Nov 23, 10 - Resent DS-3032, Attn Supervisor Sue
Nov 24, 10 - IV Bill Invoiced
Nov 29, 10 - IV Bill Paid
Nov 29, 10 - AOS and IV Forms Sent by Fedex
Nov 30, 10 - AOS and IV Forms Received by NVC (Thank you J. Desmond!)
Dec 8, 10 - AOS and IV Forms Entered into System
Dec 31, 10 - Sign in Failed
Dec 30, 10 - Case Completed
Mar 2, 11 - APPROVED!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!
Mar 12, 11 - POE (Trudeau Airport) I-551 issued!

ROC
Dec 13, 12 - ROC window open
Dec 21, 12 - Sent paperwork to CSC
Dec 26, 12 - Got confirmation of delivery from USPS
Dec 27, 12 - Check goes through
Dec 28, 12 - NOA1!
Jan 30, 13 - Biometrics
Jun 13, 13 - RFE
Jun 16, 13 - RFE response sent
Jul 5, 13 - ROC APPROVED!!! Waiting for new card

Jul 11, 13 - 10 year GC received!!!

Got our IIN this morning and made the payment!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

One step closer to being with my hubby. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congrats each milestone deserves to be celebrated.

Citizenship next step!

Timeline

ohhh thanks my wife told me that she was able to talk to a person and gave our emails to them so i will send the ds 3032 template form to the NVC...

i can send it right ?

ROC

ohhh thanks my wife told me that she was able to talk to a person and gave our emails to them so i will send the ds 3032 template form to the NVC...

i can send it right ?

Go ahead and send it in..

Citizenship next step!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

i can send it right ?

I tried it just after giving our emails to an operator and got a reply saying they are not able to add it yet. Something has to occur before they can accept it, but I haven't figured out exactly what it is yet.

Timeline

I tried it just after giving our emails to an operator and got a reply saying they are not able to add it yet. Something has to occur before they can accept it, but I haven't figured out exactly what it is yet.

I think it might be about approved time of Noa2 i got it october 26, and i just checked urs its not long that NVC received ur papers maybe thats why..or its not in their system yet.. I m not good on it if i m wrong pls someone can correct me

goodluck

ROC

NVC has to send you/generate the AOS/DS3032 barcoded kit before COA can be accepted.

Edited by LADYDARE

Citizenship next step!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.