RightClicK

IAM DENIED..ITS THE END.

193 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sam just looking at your time line my guess would be that they did not match your RFE to your case file. The denial has happened just at the time the RFE should have been returned.

Hang in there these things are just a test of our strength. She will receive the letter in a day or two and then you will know for certain and can address what is going on whether it is the RFE was not properly attached to the case or something else was missing. I know that RFE was like a nightmare and I can't believe they asked for so much. Someone up there really did not like your case or your attorney really messed it up or someone was just being really strict with the rules, who knows the reason at this point.

My thoughts are with you.

I will tell you..it was received ..with it expedition request ...after they received it ..they updated it to a request for evedince review then a 2 touches to my i-129f and another 2 touches to the i-130 so i said ..that was too fast..and i just thought about it and figured that i think the expedition request has been approved and thats why they pulled the i-129f and worked on it..and even the i-130 ..it took more than 60 days for samoray(my egyptian friend) so thats what am saying..if they approved the request then the whole case is approved...but just misupdating..am just guessing..not more.

:crying: It made me cry! (F) I pray that it was just a mistake. I am following your journey. You have had a very long list of RFE before. May God Bless you Sam.

No need to cry..its just one of the life hardships..gonna be strong and pass in sha Allah..and thanks for your tohughts.i really appreciate it.:)

Beautiful patience.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hang in there, my friend. I know that feeling of anxiously waiting. I could not bare it. I have nothing productive to say--but you need to be strong for yourself and your wife.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I-130 Sent: 2010-04-02

I-130 NOA1: 2010-04-13

I-130 RFE: 2010-10-04

I-130 RFE Sent: 2010-10-08

I-130 Approved: 2010-10-25

NVC Received: 2010-10-29

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2010-11-09

Pay I-864 Bill: 2010-11-10

Receive I-864 Package:

Return Completed I-864: 2010-11-18

Return Completed DS-3032: 2010-11-22

Receive IV Bill: 2010-12-02

Pay IV Bill: 2010-12-03

Receive Instruction Package: 2010-12-28

Case Completed at NVC: 2011-01-11

Visa Received : 2011-04-30

Thank Visajourney! Couldn't have done without you guys!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Your expidite was not approved. This is proven by the denial of the petition.

Some members have cautioned you to wait until you know for sure why you were denied.Some have suggested that your RFE didnt connect with the case file.

In my own case I was at first denied because they hadnt gotten my RFE responce. They issued the denial letter just as you got. I later got a letter explaining the denial. That letter said I could not appeal; the decision was final. I didnt melt down like you are but I was very dissapointed. You are over reacting which does no good & wont change anything. If you believe in the Muslim teachings now is the time to review those ideas.

You need to cool it until you have that denial letter. There may be a way to repair the damage & get what you want. This isnt a problem created by the US govenment in some plot to do you harm. This is a situation born by the people from your own country that did things in the past to create the need to prove the intent of the immigrant.

In my own case,after my husband reviewed the letters he wrote a letter to USCIS & sent it in along with the evidence asking them to connect it with the case file. He asked for reconsideration rather than appealing the case. The case was reopened & approved.

Hopefully yours will be as well.

Excellent advice

Timeline

Hang in there, my friend. I know that feeling of anxiously waiting. I could not bare it. I have nothing productive to say--but you need to be strong for yourself and your wife.

Enough responding to me :).thats a help it self.

Beautiful patience.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi Sam, It is a shame what has happened. I am christian and if it doesn't offend you, I will say a prayer at church for you.

Maybe your wife can do an infopass visit and fing out what the problem is. Other than that you have no choice but to wait.

Timeline

Hi Sam, It is a shame what has happened. I am christian and if it doesn't offend you, I will say a prayer at church for you.

Maybe your wife can do an infopass visit and fing out what the problem is. Other than that you have no choice but to wait.

No i wont be offended...I believe in jesus and i love him ...Thanks a lot in advance for your prayers ..

Info pass appointment wont make a big difference , i have to wait for the NOA to see whats in it .

Beautiful patience.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yea .i seen that in your time line..but why did u wait all that..may you please explain that to me..was it the paper work denial or the embassy denial.which one and why did it take 3 years for review?..waiting for your response.

We waited to be reviewed. My Senators and Congressman told me that once our case would come back that it would take at least 18 months to get reviewed because the Vermont Service Center was backlogged. Every time I did a request we would wait and wait and then the same old story....pending review. Well that never happened. No notice of closure or anything for that matter. My husband(fiance then) chose to go to a trade school in Morocco at the time we were waiting so the program ended last year and then I refiled another K1 which you see was successful. I did use a lawyer the 2nd time around because I did not have the time to do it on my own and we had plenty of red flags to address.

It could be they denied your expedite. Perhaps your lawyer never sent in ANY evidence. Please don't jump the gun until you receive the notice by mail.

I know it's not easy right now emotionally but if you don't calm down you can make yourself really sick. I was so depressed and angered after we got denied the 1st time but I had to snap out of it fast to move on. Also don't take it personally, they are not out to get you.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Timeline

We waited to be reviewed. My Senators and Congressman told me that once our case would come back that it would take at least 18 months to get reviewed because the Vermont Service Center was backlogged. Every time I did a request we would wait and wait and then the same old story....pending review. Well that never happened. No notice of closure or anything for that matter. My husband(fiance then) chose to go to a trade school in Morocco at the time we were waiting so the program ended last year and then I refiled another K1 which you see was successful. I did use a lawyer the 2nd time around because I did not have the time to do it on my own and we had plenty of red flags to address.

It could be they denied your expedite. Perhaps your lawyer never sent in ANY evidence. Please don't jump the gun until you receive the notice by mail.

I know it's not easy right now emotionally but if you don't calm down you can make yourself really sick. I was so depressed and angered after we got denied the 1st time but I had to snap out of it fast to move on. Also don't take it personally, they are not out to get you.

so it wasn't appeal for the i-129f denial...you were approved then but not by the embassy..iam only asking because i wanna know if iam gonna appeal or no ?..got it...and btw...iam moving on el hamdullah

Beautiful patience.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You should be able to appeal it. If not I believe you can file a waiver and refile. Do you know of Marc Ellis? He's a lawyer and often posts on this site. From what I hear he knows the ins and outs of immigration.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

He did 3 mistakes in my papers ...then i had to fix it ...and i was out of processing times and he did nothing...but we contacted senator ..congressman ...

Sam, that's your best option right now. Your congressman might be able to help you! and report that crappy attorney in the bar.

Good luck,

Marymoon

l love you and the horizon hides you in vain. Neruda

The information in this post is NOT intended and should NOT be construed as legal advice.

La información en este post NO es, NI intenta ser entendida como consejo legal.

Timeline

You should be able to appeal it. If not I believe you can file a waiver and refile. Do you know of Marc Ellis? He's a lawyer and often posts on this site. From what I hear he knows the ins and outs of immigration.

Why waiver ....can't i just refile ?...and even if i ca appeal it ..how long is it gonna take before i dunno ?

Sam, that's your best option right now. Your congressman might be able to help you! and report that crappy attorney in the bar.

Good luck,

Marymoon

Thats right..i didn't wanna do that before because i waited so if something like that happened i would be able to appeal...so i didn't wanna risk..and it came with a result...i need him now but i dunno if am gonna use him.

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY....I GOT 2 TOUCHES ON MY APPLICATIONS NOW...RIGHT NOW ....WHAT MIGHT THAT BEEEEEEEEE...IAM SO EXCITED AND PANICKED AND EVERYTHING....PRAY FOR ME

Beautiful patience.

Timeline

you really need to realize the impact of a religion as big as islam on its followers life.islam is considered a manual for life to some people.take it from an untraditional muslim.

one person is not responsible for what happened to your family memeber.how is his praying or faith related to what happened to your family is beyond me.i wonder if religious Filipinos bother you as much as religious middle easterns, cause i have seen quite a few of them praying and mentioning how gods will is above us and all that in a couple of threads

And there shouldn't be any offense...we are praying to our god...we are not harming or cursing anyone.

Beautiful patience.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

And there shouldn't be any offense...we are praying to our god...we are not harming or cursing anyone.

i dont think anyone should care about what or who anyone prays to.we all know how difficult the process of immigration can be,specially when youre away from your loved ones,some take comfort in less spiritual ways,some enjoy praying and having faith in the higher power.that statement made by JadeRN was beyond ignorant in each and every way

Timeline

i dont think anyone should care about what or who anyone prays to.we all know how difficult the process of immigration can be,specially when youre away from your loved ones,some take comfort in less spiritual ways,some enjoy praying and having faith in the higher power.that statement made by JadeRN was beyond ignorant in each and every way

They TOUCHED BOTH FORMS......JUST NOW....someone tell me what might that bee

Beautiful patience.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.