6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Well I have been married 5 weeks now and the AOS is done lol had to go and get envelope today from CS as he wanted me to have another flu shot lol and my hubbie has done the I-864, so I have followed Vanessa's advice and am sending all required documents along with EAD and AP so fingers crossed people all goes well will keep you posted/Wish us luck hehe

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Timeline

Well I have been married 5 weeks now and the AOS is done lol had to go and get envelope today from CS as he wanted me to have another flu shot lol and my hubbie has done the I-864, so I have followed Vanessa's advice and am sending all required documents along with EAD and AP so fingers crossed people all goes well will keep you posted/Wish us luck hehe

ok....well done...Im just about to start mine....looks like I have a book to fill out for me and the 3 kids....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Good luck and congrats on filing! It's such a relief isn't it to finally have someone else dealing with it :D

** moved from "Adjustment of Status (Green Card) from Family Based Visas" to "Adjustment of Status Case Filing and Progress Reports" as the prior forum is for questions and this one is for updates/progress**

**Edit - Please update your profile to reflect that you are now AOS (pending). To update your profile click on "settings" (up the top right of the page) then the "profile" tab, then "change profile information" (which should be the default one that opens). Then scroll down to Immigration status where it currently says "k1" and change it to "AOS (pending)". CONGRATS!!

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

Timeline
ok....well done...Im just about to start mine....looks like I have a book to fill out for me and the 3 kids....

Remember it's just the vaccination transcription you need. NO TB test. They just need to look at your shots and confirm they're all okay. Then they copy them into the table on form I-693. You make sure your info is on part 1 and then they sign. Should be around $50 but maybe you can get a "family fee" or something seeing it's a few of you. Good luck!

Timeline

Remember it's just the vaccination transcription you need. NO TB test. They just need to look at your shots and confirm they're all okay. Then they copy them into the table on form I-693. You make sure your info is on part 1 and then they sign. Should be around $50 but maybe you can get a "family fee" or something seeing it's a few of you. Good luck!

Yeah thanks Vanessa I found a CS here in Augusta and he did just that for me. Went last Friday to get him to transcribe over but he wanted me to have the flu shot. SO did that and went back yesterday and he had it all done for me and the nurse put it all together in envelope and I paid my $50 and it's done. We came home wrote cheque out rechecked papers and documents again lol for the umpteenth time and then out in an envelope and my hubbie is sending off express mail today. SO relieved it's done as I have had it out for a few weeks now putting it all together. I was reading your post the other day about double of everything but I did like you did for EAD and AP passport pics for each and all that you listed. It wont hurt I figure and if it does get separated then at least they know who it is hey, regardless whether they copy the pics or not. So now we wait lol but thankyou for your page was a godsend .

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Timeline
Yeah thanks Vanessa I found a CS here in Augusta and he did just that for me. Went last Friday to get him to transcribe over but he wanted me to have the flu shot. SO did that and went back yesterday and he had it all done for me and the nurse put it all together in envelope and I paid my $50 and it's done. We came home wrote cheque out rechecked papers and documents again lol for the umpteenth time and then out in an envelope and my hubbie is sending off express mail today. SO relieved it's done as I have had it out for a few weeks now putting it all together. I was reading your post the other day about double of everything but I did like you did for EAD and AP passport pics for each and all that you listed. It wont hurt I figure and if it does get separated then at least they know who it is hey, regardless whether they copy the pics or not. So now we wait lol but thankyou for your page was a godsend .

My motto is "less is more"! They can shred the extra copies I don't care :P I just don't want an RFE :) I look forward to your positive updates :D

I'm happy it helped you, that was the aim of the whole thing, to make it a little stress free for others... plus it helps me learn. I've started one for ROC but won't be posting it for a while yet (closer to when I file for ROC in April 2012) in case things change between now and then. :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.