Hopeishere

Case is back in the USA

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello many of you may remember I canceled my husbands visa when I found that he was chatting with another women online last year, well I have found forgiveness in my heart and love him so much. I think it took what I did to get his attention, filing for divorce and canceling the visa. He has been trying so hard, calling on his dime not mine daily, loving me knowing he may never get to come here. So heres where I stand. Ahmed got a letter from the embassy with his passport without the visa stating they didnt see a true and real marriage,(as they got my cancel letter). Then I got a letter from USCIS saying they are reviewing our case. So not sure where to go from here, I do want to stay married to him and work out our issues. So I did set up an info pass appt. for tomorrow and see if I can show them the letter I sent to the embassy and the new letter I made today explaning that I just was to fast to cancel the visa, Ive been there 7 times so I know they got my letter and this is why is going on because of me. Im at a loss for words, I read all 54 pages of petitions going back to the usa and didnt get much there since most are for different reasons. Any other ideas, maybe just wait and see after the visit tomorrow?

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Sandra, ooooooh, this could be quite interesting to see how USCIS/USDoS plays this one out. I'm going to play devil's advocate with you and let you know how this is probably being perceived at both the USEM/USCIS Service Center: Based on your letter, you told him that he was a cheating, lying husband. Now, through his pleas and cries of mercy for you to forgive him, you have. Somehow, I think they're still going to look at it as fraud because he did all these things even while you two were married. What makes him any better now than before? I believe they might see this as someone who is so desperate to get the hell out of Egypt that he will do whatever it takes to make his wife believe him. Also, they will probably look at you with new eyes and say, this woman is so desperate to have a man that she will accept someone who lies and cheats on her.

Girl, you must have had a real "Come to Jesus Meeting" with yourself. You're going to receive a lot of the WTH is she thinking discussion on VJ - me included - just sayin'. But however it flies, wherever it stands - it is your life. Just be prepared for a true uphill battle on this one.

I wish you peace in all of this process.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I would wait to see what happens after the infopass appointment. See what kind of suggestions they give you. If anything, I think you've learned not to be too hasty about important issues in life. You could've shot yourself in the foot on this one but who knows. I am curious as to how this will be handled.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Girl I feel bad for you in this whole situation. I know you have thought about every aspect of your situation but it still comes back to the same old issue. If he loved you he wouldn't be chatting or thinking about ANY other woman besides you. What do you think is going to happen if he comes to the US and has girls throwing themselves at him right and left??? Believe me it happens. Tarek and I were sitting side by side in a booth at a restaurant once and the young, attractive waitress was all over him right in front of me. If he can't even wait for you at this point of your relationship without being unfaithful then how do you think he would handle something like that??

Betsy El Sum

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hope that everything will work out good for you guys .I know that everyone here was againest me when i told you i hate to hear divorce word .And i hate to hear it espc what you guys went thought and of you been there for 7 times .

I hope that you will be togethere forvere .

Mohamed

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hello many of you may remember I canceled my husbands visa when I found that he was chatting with another women online last year, well I have found forgiveness in my heart and love him so much. I think it took what I did to get his attention, filing for divorce and canceling the visa. He has been trying so hard, calling on his dime not mine daily, loving me knowing he may never get to come here. So heres where I stand. Ahmed got a letter from the embassy with his passport without the visa stating they didnt see a true and real marriage,(as they got my cancel letter). Then I got a letter from USCIS saying they are reviewing our case. So not sure where to go from here, I do want to stay married to him and work out our issues. So I did set up an info pass appt. for tomorrow and see if I can show them the letter I sent to the embassy and the new letter I made today explaning that I just was to fast to cancel the visa, Ive been there 7 times so I know they got my letter and this is why is going on because of me. Im at a loss for words, I read all 54 pages of petitions going back to the usa and didnt get much there since most are for different reasons. Any other ideas, maybe just wait and see after the visit tomorrow?

You've already cancelled the visa and the Embassy is aware of why.

He didn't show much commitment before in the application process ...causing you to cancel...Even if a new petition does make it to the Embassy...that alone will be a red flag and a huge hurdle for him to overcome at interview.

I remember you from before and I remember thinking how honest/wise and down to earth you were dealing with it considering the hurt you felt.....Now this? I know you forgive him, and that's great and all....But this guy has proven himself a sneak before......

I sincerly do wish you the best. Be careful.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You've already cancelled the visa and the Embassy is aware of why.

He didn't show much commitment before in the application process ...causing you to cancel...Even if a new petition does make it to the Embassy...that alone will be a red flag and a huge hurdle for him to overcome at interview.

I remember you from before and I remember thinking how honest/wise and down to earth you were dealing with it considering the hurt you felt.....Now this? I know you forgive him, and that's great and all....But this guy has proven himself a sneak before......

I sincerly do wish you the best. Be careful.

Thank you for all your words I have never been cruel on this site in all the years I have been on here, I was asking for any ideas. I thought I might get a little more positive feedback then a come to jesus meeting, Im a adult and I know when Im being conned how do you think I found out in the first place he was chatting with someone. He was honest with me and held back no lies about what he did, It was hard for me to take in for sure. I believe in forgiveness and you shouldnt just give up on a marriage so Im at least trying. I cant tell you how many people when I posted back when this happened that wished they had done what I had as they are miserable in there marriages now. Not to say all so please don't take that out of context. I should of just kept this to me and my friends that really know me and that im not just desperate for love, the fact is I do love him. So as far as Im concerened this topic is closed my friends will find out what happens tomorrow.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.