thelastpetitioner

if csc would approve people based on how ...

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

many times a day they check their case status,i would be already approved.

sorry im feeling a bit low,but i mean really,COME ON NOW :bonk::wacko:

PS: 96 days and still nothing

Edited by ygr

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

This part of the waiting can be the hardest. Bear in mind also that the on-line case status can be untrustworthy, depending upon whether anyone at USCIS updates it. The status can remain as it's always been, but the NOA2 will show up in your mailbox. Perhaps focusing on that will alleviate some of your frustration, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

This part of the waiting can be the hardest. Bear in mind also that the on-line case status can be untrustworthy, depending upon whether anyone at USCIS updates it. The status can remain as it's always been, but the NOA2 will show up in your mailbox. Perhaps focusing on that will alleviate some of your frustration, si man.

Well true,i have heard many stories about the online status update being slow,HOWEVER,there is no doubt that CSC is being abnormally slow.If they were at least completely done with may and june filers,you know i would be more comfortable knowing worst case scenario a couple of more weeks and it will be our turn ( july filers ),thanks tho.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

It´s a comfort to see that I am not the only one going crazy over this process...

Today it has been even harder, my fiance is in a cruise to cozumel with his friends celebrating his best friend bachelor party...I know, I know, he has the right to have fun...but geez...this is all so hard!

I just want this to be over...

Good luck to all of us! :bonk:

Edited by Rafa&Jus

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

yes waiting for the NOA2 is the hardest part......Just think when you get it the process will move a little bit faster...your day is coming hang in there :thumbs:

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

Timeline

yes waiting for the NOA2 is the hardest part......Just think when you get it the process will move a little bit faster...your day is coming hang in there :thumbs:

thank you,good luck with the interview

Timeline

It´s a comfort to see that I am not the only one going crazy over this process...

Today it has been even harder, my fiance is in a cruise to cozumel with his friends celebrating his best friend bachelor party...I know, I know, he has the right to have fun...but geez...this is all so hard!

I just want this to be over...

Good luck to all of us! :bonk:

its completely normal.

im just afraid that with the explosion of cases that will happen once CSC workers start actually doing their job,we wont be able to get an interview date til next spring.im a type A personality,im used to pressure and stress,but this is the worst case of stress and pressure i have ever gone through

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

its completely normal.

im just afraid that with the explosion of cases that will happen once CSC workers start actually doing their job,we wont be able to get an interview date til next spring.im a type A personality,im used to pressure and stress,but this is the worst case of stress and pressure i have ever gone through

I think we are warriors for going through this process, and I hope I come out of this battle "sane", so I completly understand the pressure you feel...and geez I hope it doesn´t take that long for them to schedule our interviews, all the way to spring? Instead of blooming I would BLOW! haha :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I check the progress several times each day to try to determine what CSC is doing.

Based in VJ reports, it seems CSC is focused on I-130s (IR1/CR1) applications, with up to five or six receiving an NOA2 each day.

Meanwhile, the 1-129Fs are having little or no movement. I cannot wait until 1-129Fs pick up again...

Timeline

I think we are warriors for going through this process, and I hope I come out of this battle "sane", so I completly understand the pressure you feel...and geez I hope it doesn´t take that long for them to schedule our interviews, all the way to spring? Instead of blooming I would BLOW! haha :rofl:

oh i know,you can imagine how i would feel if after all this time i just get an RFE.

ohhhh boy,it will be all hell broken loose

I check the progress several times each day to try to determine what CSC is doing.

Based in VJ reports, it seems CSC is focused on I-130s (IR1/CR1) applications, with up to five or six receiving an NOA2 each day.

Meanwhile, the 1-129Fs are having little or no movement. I cannot wait until 1-129Fs pick up again...

they are still stuck on april cases,so this has been going on for six months,i wonder how much longer its gonna take

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

If you get an RFE, you have the chance to respond to it and to send additional material to put with your petition package.

Regarding the waiting, involve yourself in violent physical exercise, or something else physically or mentally absorbing & exhausting. Even a good brisk walk around the block will do wonders for your state of mind, si man. :)

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

If you get an RFE, you have the chance to respond to it and to send additional material to put with your petition package.

Regarding the waiting, involve yourself in violent physical exercise, or something else physically or mentally absorbing & exhausting. Even a good brisk walk around the block will do wonders for your state of mind, si man. :)

yeah but to wait all this time,just for a RFE,thats a bit harsh.

im so effect by this whole process ( as im sure we all are,at least CSC petitioners are ) nothing seems to distract me.oh well,i gotta try,nothing i can do about all this

well waiting for all this processes is not actually easy but i believe the end result is what matters most. so just keep yourself together, believe in god and hope for the best at the end of it all, then you will not remember again all the rough part you have to go thru.i wish you the best :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

well waiting for all this processes is not actually easy but i believe the end result is what matters most. so just keep yourself together, believe in god and hope for the best at the end of it all, then you will not remember again all the rough part you have to go thru.i wish you the best :thumbs:

Ok so you got your NOA2 in 2 months so I guess it is easier for you to say that. Although I agree with you, I believe if you were waiting as long as we all are just for the NOA2 you would feel the same way.

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Timeline

Ok so you got your NOA2 in 2 months so I guess it is easier for you to say that. Although I agree with you, I believe if you were waiting as long as we all are just for the NOA2 you would feel the same way.

keep in mind not all of us are lucky enough to have an embassy in our country,im gonna have to send packett 3 to my friend in germany,and she will have to send it to ankara embassy.that alone will take nearly a week.

its not just the hardship of waiting,its also the stress that comes with it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.