cactusgurl

US Emb in Manila Philippines..no interview yet for my mother

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys,

My mother's paperwork (immigrant visa) from NVC has been completed last August 26, 2010. I call NVC everyday thru their auto computerized system and still to date, no appointment sched for medical and interview has been set yet...I know it says wait for 8wks but does it really need to be 8wks? am i looking here sometime November 2010? thanks guys...i would appreciate any inputs you would share......im so confused....i thought by this month (october),her appointment medical and interview will be released by the NVC...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi guys,

My mother's paperwork (immigrant visa) from NVC has been completed last August 26, 2010. I call NVC everyday thru their auto computerized system and still to date, no appointment sched for medical and interview has been set yet...I know it says wait for 8wks but does it really need to be 8wks? am i looking here sometime November 2010? thanks guys...i would appreciate any inputs you would share......im so confused....i thought by this month (october),her appointment medical and interview will be released by the NVC...

It says to wait 8 weeks, and you're freaking out after 10 days. Relax, and give it some time. There are other people in line ahead of you. :blush:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hi guys,

make sure all everyones address and email info is correct with the NVC, if still no answer by Oct 26th make a phone call or send email inquiry.

good luck

Timeline

It says to wait 8 weeks, and you're freaking out after 10 days. Relax, and give it some time. There are other people in line ahead of you. :blush:

Correction, who is freaking out? im not. i was just confused...ive been into this process for my I-130 IR1 visa type many years ago and i know for a fact that my journey before is totally different to my mother's journey since she falls into category for F4 visa type...I am relaxed, continuously praying to the Lord and will never quit for I have faith in HIM! 10 days? her paperwork has been completed last August 26th and not September 26th ...get it? Thanks for the effort of inputing your thoughts...totally appreciated it!

Again, im just one of the many people here who is seeking for some answer from my co-members here who probably wanted to share their personal thoughts and experiences when their journey started and ended with a sweet smile :)

Thanks guys and have a great and blessed day/night to all of you!

make sure all everyones address and email info is correct with the NVC, if still no answer by Oct 26th make a phone call or send email inquiry.

good luck

Hi, thanks for the input! I will surely call the NVC if 8 wks had passed and no changes on her status yet...

good luck

Hi, thanks for the input! I will surely call the NVC if 8 wks had passed and no changes on her status yet...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Please do me a favor and call the NVC....tomorrow... I think that they may have an interview for your case. I have friends who are using the same embassy as you and they already got an interview for November. Nvc rolled out with interviews tonight.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys,

hi any update about ur case? did your mother got her interview date?

Timeline

Finally was able to get through with the live NVC rep this afternoon....man , geeze he said call again next week cuz that's the week they will start scheduling for interview for the month of November....I'm praying to God that my mother will be part of the november appointment.....

Thanks guys

Timeline

thanks for the information gurl.... im getting anxious too.... lets keep our faith that God will hear our prayers.

please keep us posted.... thank you and goodluck :thumbs:

Hi Maui, yeah i will keep all of you updated ....let's claim it to the Lord and it will be done!

I am really positive that all late week of August case completed will be part of November interview at the USEM of Manila.....I will surely call first thing in the morning of Tuesday....

Praise God!

Filed: Timeline

Hi Maui, yeah i will keep all of you updated ....let's claim it to the Lord and it will be done!

I am really positive that all late week of August case completed will be part of November interview at the USEM of Manila.....I will surely call first thing in the morning of Tuesday....

Praise God!

what do you think catusgirl am i included to nov sched? mine cc is sept 17

Timeline

what do you think catusgirl am i included to nov sched? mine cc is sept 17

Hi, i wish i have a crystal ball and tell everyone here about their respective case status etc...I wish God could whisper to me and tell me all of these things but it is impossible! Only God is the King and knows all the answer!

Since you are asking me about my personal view, I am afraid to say this but i doubt it...either December of January of 2011 possibly but not November....But let me know too if you make it to November....I will be praying for each and everyone here and lift it up to the Lord!

God Bless,

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, i wish i have a crystal ball and tell everyone here about their respective case status etc...I wish God could whisper to me and tell me all of these things but it is impossible! Only God is the King and knows all the answer!

Since you are asking me about my personal view, I am afraid to say this but i doubt it...either December of January of 2011 possibly but not November....But let me know too if you make it to November....I will be praying for each and everyone here and lift it up to the Lord!

God Bless,

clav your 8week will be on november 17 so you have to wait in between this period... so in my calculation the longest waiting time for you would be up to 2nd week of november and that is for december interview schedule. you have read already fellow F2A timelines right? so dont u worry you still have a big possibility of being with ur hubby this xmas season.

goodluck to us guys and may we all get november interviews :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.