5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

iS there a situation where the benefioners can be dinied a visa because the petioner doesn't have enough money in the bank and if so what can be done, is there such a thing as a joint sponsorship?

Remove Condition

Oct-04-2008 filed I-751

Oct-20-2008 NOA from VSC of I-751

Nov-11-2008 Received date for biometric for

Mar-10-2009 Transfered to CSC

May-27-2009 Green Card approved

File Citizenship {N-400}

Nov-14-2009 Mailed N-400 application

Nov-24-2009 Check cashed

Nov-27-2009 Rec'd NOA in mail, dated 11/23/2009

Jan-04-2010 Rec'd Interview date in mail

Feb-02-2010 Interview date

Apr-21-2010 Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Why not read the instructions for the I-134 and the instructions sent by the US Consulate, Kingston. You will find that you will need an annual income that satisfys the poverty requirements, and that you can use a co-sponser if you do not earn enough. Bank account balance only comes into play if you do not earn enough.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Have a read of the link below for some tips on the affidavit of support

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?autocom=custom&page=support

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Just another related question here:

What if I make 125%+ of the poverty guidelines but don't have squat in the bank? Should I leave the "I have this much in savings" line blank? Also what about the assets, stock options, etc.?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Just another related question here:

What if I make 125%+ of the poverty guidelines but don't have squat in the bank? Should I leave the "I have this much in savings" line blank? Also what about the assets, stock options, etc.?

Because I qualify based on Income Alone I left the Bank and other asset lines blank in both the I134 and I864 (for the AOS). We got through without any questions asked, so you don't need to fill those lines or gather those documents either. Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.