JESA0726

Let us all pray... Please Holy Father.. Unite Us With our Loved One!!

45 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whew, Thank you lord, I callled DOS and I received my appointment date... Oct 7, 2010... Ooh man! soo much work to do... Annoint me dear lord...

You see prayers are being answered to God be the glory congrats Kennym!

All praise to the most high God

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

A prayer for patience, for all of us...

Lord, teach me to be patient - with life, with people,and with myself. I sometimes try to hurry things along too much, and I push for answers before the time is right. Teach me to trust Your sense of timing rather than my own and to surrender my will to Your greater and wiser plan. Help me let life unfold slowly, like the small rosebud whose petals unravel bit by bit, and remind me that in hurrying the bloom along, I destroy the bud and much of the beauty therein.

Instead, let me wait for all to unfold in its own time. Each moment and state of growth contains a loveliness. Teach me to slow down enough to appreciate life and all it holds. Amen.

Feb 14, 2010 - Engaged :-)
Apr 17, 2010 - Married
May 24, 2010 - I-130 Sent to USCIS
Oct 20, 2010 - : I-130 NOA2 APPROVED..GOD IS GOOD!!!!! smile.png
Oct 26, 2010 : NVC Received
Dec 06, 2010 - Case Complete at NVC
Jan 24, 2011 - Medical exam
Feb 24, 2011 - Passed, welcome to USA
Mar 04, 2011 - POE - Detroit, MI
Mar 14, 2011 - SSN# Rec'd
Mar 24, 2011 - smile.png GC and Welcome Letter
Sept 19, 2011- Filed I-130 for my son (his step son)
June 14, 2013-APPROVED, 10 YR GC IN THE MAIL

Mar 3, 2014- N-400

May 12, 2014 Interview for Citizenship- PASSED!

June 12th, USA citizen - Oath Ceremony...all done here!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Father, please watch over and keep your children. Hear our prayers. Please reunite those of us separated from our loved in your own perfect timing. I ask this in Jesus' Holy Name.

Amen.

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Father, please watch over and keep your children. Hear our prayers. Please reunite those of us separated from our loved in your own perfect timing. I ask this in Jesus' Holy Name.

Amen.

4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:47

Removing Conditions

12/30/2009: I-751 sent

12/31 2009 receieved at Vermont Center.

1/05/2010 check cashed

1/04/2010 NOA1

1/15/2010 Biometrics appoint. ( Feb. 3th)

4/12/2010 Aproved! Card production ordered!

4/20/2010 Card received

Finally over!!! no more uscis until naturalization.

Thank you LORD!!!!!!!

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The Serenity prayer is always in my mind through these times or worry, doubt, stress, impatience and missing my Family

God, grant us the...

Serenity to accept things we cannot change,

Courage to change the things we can, and the

Wisdom to know the difference

Patience for the things that take time

Appreciation for all that we have, and

Tolerance for those with different struggles

Freedom to live beyond the limitations of our past ways, the

Ability to feel your love for us and our love for each other and the

Strength to get up and try again even when we feel it is hopeless.

Amen

Edited by idaho_and_surigao

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

Dear God,

You have abundantly blessed me with a special person who loves me more that i ever imagined and conforts me throughout this life of mine.

Thank you for being so gracious to me, you take care of my every need

Now i come to you in prayer asking u to bless my angel(Dustin) and my special friends from here(Aleksa&Nico and Elena&Octav)and all the vj members that are suffering waiting for the persons that they love.

Thank you once again for all that YOU do not just for me but many others too.

In Jesus name i pray.

Amen

If God is for us, who can be against us." Romans 8:31

Yes, in the US you are free to worship as you wish or not to.Freedom is great thing. As an athiest I dont.

I assume as this forun would be considered a public place, It is not a place for prayer.

From my point of view its like asking santa to bring you a green card.

Thank you, goodnight and may your gods go with you",

Dave Allen.

Yes, in the US you are free to worship as you wish or not to.Freedom is great thing. As an athiest I dont.

I assume as this forun would be considered a public place, It is not a place for prayer.

You don't have to read if you're not a believer.. I thought this was supossed to be for those who have the freedom to express their FAITH.

Even if this a public place, the only thing you can do is: stay away from this tread if it bothers so much...

Removing Conditions

12/30/2009: I-751 sent

12/31 2009 receieved at Vermont Center.

1/05/2010 check cashed

1/04/2010 NOA1

1/15/2010 Biometrics appoint. ( Feb. 3th)

4/12/2010 Aproved! Card production ordered!

4/20/2010 Card received

Finally over!!! no more uscis until naturalization.

Thank you LORD!!!!!!!

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me"

You don't have to read if you're not a believer.. I thought this was supossed to be for those who have the freedom to express their FAITH.

Even if this a public place, the only thing you can do is: stay away from this tread if it bothers so much...

is ok dear maherforever he doesn t realise what he is saying, we should pray for God to show him the real way.Some people don t belive but we can still pray for the lost souls

God bless u and the everyone no matter ther belives

If God is for us, who can be against us." Romans 8:31

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I pray before EVERY meal whether I am in public or not. Never have I been asked to leave a restaurant or any other place because I choose to bless my food. My faith dictates my actions, not the opinions of others. If you choose to believe in nothing and opt to start a thread for those who feel the way you do, go ahead. No one is stopping you. Everyone has a right to believe what he or she wants.

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Interesting perspective, who says public places isn't a place for prayer...

Thankfully that everyone has the right to pray anytime and any place they want..

This is a public forum.It is about immigration to the US.

The US no matter what anyone says is a secular country.

It has to be to allow the freedoms that is loved so much.

And I know exactly what I am saying.

It doesnt matter if you are on your knees 24 hours in front of whatever deity you currently think is interested in your life.The USCIS is the only body who will approve or deny your visa application.

To those who say I dont have to read this post. Please. Again it is a public forum. I cant help but fall all over it.

Do I not also have the right to express my opinion. Or is it just because I dont fit into the current religous cult I should maybe not express myself.

Yes please by all means pray to whatever god you need to get through this stressful time. Just remember not everyone has the same god as you, or even no god, and a call to prayer can be insulting to some and a declaration or war for some others.

Please note the smug self serving comment of praying for a lost soul is also insulting and condesending.

Edited by 2ndMessiah

Thank you, goodnight and may your gods go with you",

Dave Allen.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.