Tnic

Starting Over

136 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hey gang,

Its been awhile since I stopped by here. A lot has happened since then too.

Earlier this Summer I broke up with my Russian lady Irina. It was tough, but when it isn't right, its time to move on.

In the meantime, I have met a very nice lady in Simferopol and will be hopping on a plane Sep. 1 to go spend 5 weeks with her.

Hope everyone is doing well,

Tim

За Жезни С Смехом

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Timeline

Ok, can't add or edit for some reason.

I wanted to mention that Mila and I decided mutually to go exclusive about 2 weeks into it and we've been writing, skyping, SMSing and talking almost nonstop since then. Pending the actual meeting, we seem to be a very good match in personality and sense of humor and even the way we think about things. Very close in values and morals too which is huge for me.

За Жезни С Смехом

Wow, southern Ukraine in the fall. What a wonderful time it should be. I love the autumn and Simferopol is a great city. After five weeks you might not want to return home. Have a great time, enjoy her company and learn more about each other. I am envious of you being able to go for so long.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Nice. Simferopol is my hometown. I haven't been there for 10 years, of course, but it's a nice city. What neighborhood does she live in, do you know?

I'm sure she'll show you the city. And take a trip to the Black Sea, preferably Alushta-Yalta-Sevastopol region.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Have fun!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Nice. Simferopol is my hometown. I haven't been there for 10 years, of course, but it's a nice city. What neighborhood does she live in, do you know?

I'm sure she'll show you the city. And take a trip to the Black Sea, preferably Alushta-Yalta-Sevastopol region.

I don't know much about Simferopol, but she lives toward the southern end of Sevastapolskaya St.

She's booking an apartment in Alupka (I think) where we'll spend 4 or 5 days seeing as many of the sites as we can take in. After that we're talking about another apartment or room for a few days in some quiet out of the way place to just relax and enjoy each other. Then its just relax and go where ever we can on some 3 and 4 day weekends because she only has two weeks off and we won't have a car this time. So we have a chance to see how life could be like in a normal work-a-day life for the last half of my stay. Yes, I'm staying at her apartment.

Being semi-retired I could actually stay longer if I wanted, but didn't want to push things too far when I bought the tickets a month ago. But now that we've gotten better acquainted I strongly suspect getting back on the plane is going to be heart breaking to say the least. I'm already thinking about changing my return date if I can. We'll see how things go.

And, yeah. I'm pretty partial to one Ukrainian woman in particular myself. She's a great gal.

I'll have to check out the pic posting here, but if I don't put em here I will absolutely be posting them with my TR at RMP where I mod. I promise to take lots of pics of Simferopol for you but, you may have to look around a certain Green eyed Redhead and some old fart grinning like an idiot. :D

post-67833-024513000 1282243922_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tnic

За Жезни С Смехом

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

slim is still alive because the kitchen knives don't have laser sights. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Thanks Slim!

I see she hasn't killed you yet. Hows life treating you?

I'm doing my best to stay out of trouble although I've also done my best to mess everything up by being stupid.

She's sticking by me through the "for worse" part of our marriage right now. I guess she sees the "for better" part coming sometime down the road. She applied for citizenship a few months ago so that should be going through really soon. After that.... I'm really looking forward to being done with all the paperwork and stuff.

Although... I'll probably still be here on VJ!

Good to see you back. Hope this go 'round works out better for you.

slim is still alive because the kitchen knives don't have laser sights. :hehe:

Accuracy is not the problem (http://www.appleseedinfo.org) it's the force behind it. It takes quite a bit to penetrate these abs of steel!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Hey Slim, don't beat yourself up too much. We all do stupid things in relationships and I probably head the list boneheaded stunts. But I like to think I learned from it and now I'm not going to settle for anything less than the right match.

And I'm looking forward to finding out if this is going to BE a go-round. It's looking good so far.

You know I have six-pack-abs myself. A six pack of giant marshmallows that it is. She says she likes it too!

За Жезни С Смехом

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

When anyone brags of having abs of steel, I would rather believe in Bruce Lee and the Karate Kid having lunch with me. :whistle:

liar.jpg

Especially in the RUB forum! FSU women prefer old, fat, bald men. :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.