Fiancee may have a different purpose! - Pls. advise

40 posts in this topic

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

i would bet that the family she has stateside set this up. either that, or the woman contacted the man first on some dating site, and that she selected him on basis of physical location. USA is a big place. the odds of her finding a guy 10 minutes away from her family here are just too long.

either way, it sounds like a scam.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

and that she selected him on basis of physical location. USA is a big place. the odds of her finding a guy 10 minutes away from her family here are just too long.

either way, it sounds like a scam.

Good catch. It demonstrates conclusively to me the promise to live with him upon arrival was a premeditated lie. Once the visa was in hand, suddenly she wants to live with her family instead.

I think reporting this immigration official is doubly important. It looks like an official sworn to uphold immigration law is instead conspiring to commit immigration fraud with a relative and amongst other things he tried to extort with threats of using his office for harassment.

Report them.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

coming in late - but

--sounds like she has a handler

--uncle's threat is empty - K-1 petitioner already has background check performed - see http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/SecurityNameChecksAndAdministrativeReview.html

--private facebook? I smell a husband or boyfriend elsewhere

But, ya know, 'changing name' is a small thing, really - she can change it or no, he can pitch a fit or no - but the GREAT THING about 'that topic' - is that it 'brought out' other huge problems.

FWIW, the uncle threatening a background check - this is abuse of federal power, by federal employee, and he should be reported to the Inspector General's office.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

but even though she's a potential RN candidate, she still came over here under false pretenses...and that's fraud. she took the easy way to get over to the other side of the pacific while there are thousands like her back home doing it the legit way.

Oh - got it - the final nail in this coffin -

Work Visas for Nurses - that program is all but stopped now. She has intent to work in USA as Nurse, getting married to USC is a 'way' around the ' Nurse work visa program'.

Well fact of the matter is if the marriage part doesnt work out and it sounds like theres issues, she really doesnt need him for a visa... I mean she is a potential RN candidate she has lot's of visa avenues... something seems fishy here in tuna town hmmmmmm

The 'Nurse Work Visa Program' is on hold, or stopped, in USA. She'd have better chance to UK or Australia, currently, for a 'visiting nurse' work permit, as UK and OZ are still issuing them.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Oh - got it - the final nail in this coffin -

Work Visas for Nurses - that program is all but stopped now. She has intent to work in USA as Nurse, getting married to USC is a 'way' around the ' Nurse work visa program'.

The 'Nurse Work Visa Program' is on hold, or stopped, in USA. She'd have better chance to UK or Australia, currently, for a 'visiting nurse' work permit, as UK and OZ are still issuing them.

Yes Darnell through the USCIS the program is on hold however through the Filipino Nurses Association a visa is a piece of cake compared to going through a CR/IR employers are more then willing to contract eligible nurses here in the US

Just something not right here with this thread hmmmm :unsure:

2007-08-21Met through dating site

2007-10-12Hubby's first visit/met me and picked him up in Davao International Airport

2007-10-17Officially engaged to my one and only love hubby & formally proposed in front of my family

2007-10-22Flew back to the US

2008-02-022nd visit of my hubby and picked him up at Cebu International Airport

2008-02-04Went into the US embassy Cebu to get his certificate of legal capacity

2008-02-05Flew back together into Davao City and drove to Tagum City

2008-02-27Our awaited precious moment the WEDDING DAY!!!!

2008-03-04Hubby Flew back to the US

2009-05-013rd visit of my hubby and picked him up at Hong Kong International Airport

2009-05-02We went to Hong Kong disneyland (pretty amazing)

2009-05-03Flew back together into Manila and got his balikbayan visa to stay here with me for one year

2009-12-24First time we celebrate together the Christmas Eve (very much awesome!)

2009-12-31First time we celebrate together the New Years Eve (very much happy)

2010-01-07We celebrate together on his Birthday!

2010-01-15Celebrate together on his cutie wifey Birthday!

2010-01-25Sent I-130

2010-01-27Manila consulate received

2010-03-31I-130 approved(66 days)

2010-04-15NOA2 received

2010-04-22Packet 3 received(YaY)

2010-04-24DS230I & DS2001 Sent

2010-04-26Manila consulate received

2010-05-06Packet 4 received(Yepeyy)

2010-05-26-MEDICAL 7:00am(Passed)

2010-06-17-INTERVIEW 7:00 AM VISA APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you Lord !!!

2010-06-19 Recieved passport with visa via Air21 so fastttttt !!

2010-07-16 POE Detroit

2010-07-26 Recieved SS card

Timeline

Oh well, lets see if any new 'news' over the weekend? I hope the OP's friend isn't in pieces near the La Brea tarpits, by now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Why his friend does not open an id. here and tells us how it is ? What is so difficult about that.? Why an interpreter? Or maybe A = B. Who knows.

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Timeline

Hey- any news?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.