5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi

I have been reading up on all this as I am in f3..apparently the new reform if it is passed it would only be for the people who has a approved petition which takes along time sad.png i put mine in Feb 09 i never got letter saying it was all passed until mar 11..but definitely get them in because they might be doing away with that category hope this helps

Just make sure your approved petiton moves from USCIS to NVC..Good Luck..good.gif

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

This is about house immigration bill not senate bill s.744. its good for us because senate bill is very much fevourable for familybase immigration so now senate bill could be pass very high margin both chamber senate and house too.

and dont post here this type of thing which are irreletive and horrable for us. if you post then clerify what you are going to post here.

Edited by pak2002

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

This is about house immigration bill not senate bill s.744. its good for us because senate bill is very much fevourable for familybase immigration so now senate bill could be pass very high margin both chamber senate and house too.

and dont post here this type of thing which are irreletive and horrable for us. if you post then clerify what you are going to post here.

Apologies.

How do I edit my post to change the wording?

Just make sure your approved petiton moves from USCIS to NVC..Good Luck..good.gif

Hi can I ask why??

Hi can I ask why??

Hi can I ask why??

Timeline

agree

Timeline

Consular officers are currently authorized to process applications for India-born applicants in this category whose petitions were filed before June 2001.

so does it means , priority dates will move to june 2001 this month ?

Yeah you picked it right...! That is what my point was..! why do they reply like that???

Even if your PD is current, you have to keep in mind the validity of the PCC and Medicals are for 1year only..yes.gif

Good Luck..good.gif

So, when do I need to re-submit them again ??? Can I re-submit them now even if my PD is not current now??

Edited by hiiifrndzzz

Priority Date : 18 JUL 2001.

Interviewed Once : DEC 2010.

Timeline

visa grant, jolly , pak 2002 all BIG GUNS of the forum! Whats the deal with PD june 2001? are we expecting any big jump? these all thoughts making me happy but are they for real.. am already in USA studying.

visa grant, jolly , pak 2002 all BIG GUNS of the forum! Whats the deal with PD june 2001? are we expecting any big jump? these all thoughts making me happy but are they for real.. am already in USA studying.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

NOT TRUE. READ THIS:

06/05/2013: Rep. Raul Labrador, R-Idaho, Abandons House Gang of 8 After Today's Meeting

• Last minute negotiation today reportedly failed and the key Republican member of the Gang of 8 abandoned the Gang of 8, crippling this group. Some good news is that the rest of 7 members would remain in the group as House Gang of 7 instead of Gang of 8. This will keep an opportunity opened for introduction of the House version of the CIR 2013 in the House, even though the future of such bill may be uncertain. After all, the result of today's meeting of Gang of 8 is better than total collapse of the group. It is hoped that the remaining Gang of 7 completes the draft and introduces the bill as soon as possible.

06/06/2013: House Gang of 7 CIR Bill Likely Finalized and Introduced in the House as Early as Next Week or Soon Thereafter

• Rep. Carter, one of the members of Gang of 7, indicates that four (4) of its five(5) sections have already been written. The bill may come in between 450 and 500 pages, well short of the length of the Senate immigration bill, which began at 844 pages and has gotten longer as it has gone through committee. He hopes that the bill be introduced next week. However, even if this hope is not materialized, there is a good chance that the bill may be introduced within a few weeks. Surprisingly, departure of one member has brought a brighter prospective for the House bill, unlike our concern that it would cripple the Gang's efforts. Let's wait and see.

Timeline

NOT TRUE. READ THIS:

06/05/2013: Rep. Raul Labrador, R-Idaho, Abandons House Gang of 8 After Today's Meeting

• Last minute negotiation today reportedly failed and the key Republican member of the Gang of 8 abandoned the Gang of 8, crippling this group. Some good news is that the rest of 7 members would remain in the group as House Gang of 7 instead of Gang of 8. This will keep an opportunity opened for introduction of the House version of the CIR 2013 in the House, even though the future of such bill may be uncertain. After all, the result of today's meeting of Gang of 8 is better than total collapse of the group. It is hoped that the remaining Gang of 7 completes the draft and introduces the bill as soon as possible.

06/06/2013: House Gang of 7 CIR Bill Likely Finalized and Introduced in the House as Early as Next Week or Soon Thereafter

• Rep. Carter, one of the members of Gang of 7, indicates that four (4) of its five(5) sections have already been written. The bill may come in between 450 and 500 pages, well short of the length of the Senate immigration bill, which began at 844 pages and has gotten longer as it has gone through committee. He hopes that the bill be introduced next week. However, even if this hope is not materialized, there is a good chance that the bill may be introduced within a few weeks. Surprisingly, departure of one member has brought a brighter prospective for the House bill, unlike our concern that it would cripple the Gang's efforts. Let's wait and see.

good...agree with u

Filed: Timeline

I inquired about my status "Expired" on CEAC website I got below reply I thought it is useful so I am sharing:

"You are registered with our office as the beneficiary of an approved fourth preference (F4) immigrant visa petition, filed on July 18, 2001. Consular officers are currently authorized to process applications for India-born applicants in this category whose petitions were filed before June 2001. There is no legal provision for an immigrant visa application to be processed out of chronological order, even for pressing humanitarian concerns. Because priority dates can both advance and regress and often move at variable dates, it is not possible to project when this case may become current. NAME may also check current priority dates posted at the beginning of every month at our website: http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/prioritydates.

from where did u get this mail? if its true,hold ur seats...its ray of hope for all f4...my priority date is also in july,2001..can be turning point.

Edited by isp

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Wait for visa bulletin we can never predict what will happen in next coming months but you are very near dont worry may be you get current in jully visa bulletin.

Good luck

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.