5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i m also from gujrat …and doing b.pharm. so we are in same boat

f4…pd april 2001.

i will start pharmacy again in usa…coz they dont consider indian b.pharm degree..i 9o this coz my cousin done pharmacy here , and went to America , they didn’t consider the degree.and tell her to start from beginning …….

just be prepared for toefl..

and if u will come in india for completion of your degree , then it will be just waste of time....so start in community collage for prerequisite .for pharm.d....then you will have to give pcat..then u will get admission in university.

and ya, i m getting very good marks in b.pharm..my cpi is 7.4 ..but i have researched about b.pharm degree validity in usa...but no chance....u will have to start from scratch...

and ya.,,,if u have time, then start prep for ptcb exam...it will help u lot in getting pharma tech job ,and admission in uni.

If i;m complete my pharmacy here,then they consider me as a Master degree (Graduate courses) without stuyding any ungraduate courses.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

@ansabi.

yes..u can do masters ..also known as. Master of science.But salary will be very low compate to pharm.d.

And u wont b able get pharmacy license without pharm.d degree....and also u wont b able to give naplex...

So now its up to u...if u want to graduate as early as possible....then i recommand to complete degree in india.

And if u want to work as ''pharmacist'' then i recommand to do pharm.d in usa.

Timeline

Hello everyone,

I am back. My sister had interview last week and the officer has granted visa to her.

Don't worry about question. it is so simple.

Here are the questions the officer asked to my sister.

[1] What is the name of your sister?

[2] When she was came last time to India?

[3] How many kids she have?

[4] Show us some photographs with you and your sister.

So those are the common questions.My interview is on July 21'st. I will also share my interview experience.

Thanks a lot for everyone and best of luck.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I am back. My sister had interview last week and the officer has granted visa to her.

Don't worry about question. it is so simple.

Here are the questions the officer asked to my sister.

[1] What is the name of your sister?

[2] When she was came last time to India?

[3] How many kids she have?

[4] Show us some photographs with you and your sister.

So those are the common questions.My interview is on July 21'st. I will also share my interview experience.

Thanks a lot for everyone and best of luck.

that's good news that your sister is granted visa.

once you complete your interview, i will call u :) and best of luck :):thumbs:

over relative also had interview on june 1st...they all 5 members are granted visa also...and u wont believe that , their oldest son , which is 24 year old, and his cspa age was also over 21 year , he also get visa....CO told that boy that "u are very lucky that we are granting you visa "

Timeline

that's good news that your sister is granted visa.

once you complete your interview, i will call u :) and best of luck :):thumbs:

over relative also had interview on june 1st...they all 5 members are granted visa also...and u wont believe that , their oldest son , which is 24 year old, and his cspa age was also over 21 year , he also get visa....CO told that boy that "u are very lucky that we are granting you visa "

Dats Great.....

Timeline

i heard,that consulate officers are trying to find out query in document in most of cases.without any problems.

like they dont valid affidavits(20rs) such as name mistake fault of older two years.

petitioner old birth certificate with notary label symbol.

they don;t accept any older affidavits?

is that true?

so please explain me suitable document needed in interview.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@sachin

i want your help if u will.

U saying your reletive who r about 24 year old and his cspa age is over but CO granted him visa right..

Now please tell me their following info bcz its very help ful for other f4s..

PD

D.O.B

PETITION APPROVAL TIMD

and MoST IMPORTANT WHEN he submited his ds.230..plz get that info and share it..u know i'm also eligible till oct2013 under cspa if pd became current b/w this time period..

My pd is 30may02.

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Guys, a member in vietnamese forum which PD is 16Jan2001 will be scheduled for an interview on 03July. So F4 will move forward at least 2 weeks.

Link source: http://vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6816&start=100000

Edited by khartami

Filed: Other Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Guys,

Check with this forum. Some one received interview date. His PD ID JAN 12, 2001.

Here is the link:

http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15179&page=16

It's me. i just have received 4 hours ago.my PD Jan 12, 2001

"An immigrant visa interview appointment has been scheduled for the

applicant at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate General in HO CHI MINH CITY

on 26-JUL-2012 at 09:00."

Thanks everybody and good luck!

Guys, a member in vietnamese forum which PD is 16Jan2001 will be scheduled for an interview on 03July. So F4 will move forward at least 2 weeks.

Link source: http://vietditru.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6816&start=100000

I think 3 weeks & more... :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.