14 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi to all here in VJ..

I need somes advise about AOS

Im K- 1 Visa with my son also K-2 just arrived feb. 2010

and got married last April 2010

Nalilito po ako kung anak ko ba needed also forms I-485 AOS , I- 131 travel permit ?

Salamat po salahat na mag share ng experinece nila.

God Bless ....

Kiddy

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi to all here in VJ..

Im K- 1 Visa with my son also K-2 just arrived feb. 2010

and got married last April 2010

Nalilito po ako kung anak ko ba needed also forms I-485 AOS , I- 131 travel permit ?

Salamat po salahat na mag share ng experinece nila.

God Bless ....

Kiddy

English only is required in all forums other than the regional forum

YMMV

Hi to all here in VJ..

Im K- 1 Visa with my son also K-2 just arrived feb. 2010 here in US

And got married last April 2010 for my US Citizen

Im confused about my son if he need also I-485 AOS , I - 131 Travel Document , G -325 A , I - 693 Civil Surgeon

Thanks a lot for giving your advise

God Bless ....

Kiddy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes your son also needs I-485 and I-131 (when you plan to travel outside the US w/o ur gc yet).. and I-693A Vaccination Supplement not the full medical since you had your medical exam done in the philippines before coming here... and G325A if your son is 14 yrs old + .. You can also check the AOS fee for your son in the I-485 instruction, i believe its $600 if the child is under 14.

Yes your son also needs I-485 and I-131 (when you plan to travel outside the US w/o ur gc yet).. and I-693A Vaccination Supplement not the full medical since you had your medical exam done in the philippines before coming here... and G325A if your son is 14 yrs old + .. You can also check the AOS fee for your son in the I-485 instruction, i believe its $600 if the child is under 14.

Tnx for your reply JJ

My Son is 6yrs.old

So Means he need own form also aside of me ?

I thought were the same payments $1,010.00 ?

Accdg .the guide of AOS .....its needed to have Civil Surgeon ?

Do i need that also ?

When you filed AOS of your wife she used your family name all of her forms ?

Her greencard family name is your family name now ?

Coz my friend here she got her greencard and her family name stated not for her husband still her family name

And my one friend also her greencard family name is her husband

Why is it different ?

We have plan to travel this coming 2011 visit Philippines

God Bless ! ! !

Kiddy

Timeline

hi. i am the wife :)... Yes your child needs a separate I-485 from you and fee is separate too, $600 for him since he is under 14 yrs of age.. Accdg. to the I-485 instruction, K1/k2 doesnt need the full medical only the I693A Vaccination supplement since you have gone through the full medical in the Philippines right? Civil surgeon will transfer the vaccine record from the one that St. Lukes gave you, DS something form with all your vaccine to I693A and the fee should be minimal... Both of you need the I693A. your child doesnt need the G325A since he is under 14 yrs. I used the new family name (hubby's) on all of my forms... YOu can file I131 since it comes with the fee.. again seperate for you and your son... When we file our AOS 3 yrs ago, we sent our applications in 1 envelope, separate checks of course for me and my son.. and I just made a front cover page stating what i sent for my application and a front cover page for my son's... hope it helps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

hi. i am the wife :)... Yes your child needs a separate I-485 from you and fee is separate too, $600 for him since he is under 14 yrs of age.. Accdg. to the I-485 instruction, K1/k2 doesnt need the full medical only the I693A Vaccination supplement since you have gone through the full medical in the Philippines right? Civil surgeon will transfer the vaccine record from the one that St. Lukes gave you, DS something form with all your vaccine to I693A and the fee should be minimal... Both of you need the I693A. your child doesnt need the G325A since he is under 14 yrs. I used the new family name (hubby's) on all of my forms... YOu can file I131 since it comes with the fee.. again seperate for you and your son... When we file our AOS 3 yrs ago, we sent our applications in 1 envelope, separate checks of course for me and my son.. and I just made a front cover page stating what i sent for my application and a front cover page for my son's... hope it helps

WRONG!! There is no SUCH THING as the I-693A supplement. There used to be but not anymore. The form I-693 with JUST part 1, part 2 (vaccination table only) and part 5 need to be complete if the medical is less than a year old.

WRONG!! There is no SUCH THING as the I-693A supplement. There used to be but not anymore. The form I-693 with JUST part 1, part 2 (vaccination table only) and part 5 need to be complete if the medical is less than a year old.

Hello...tnx for your reply...

What means wrong...

Were been there in civil surgeon yesterday and we pay $125.00/each for the blood test etc.

And i dont know what else he doing ....we need to back today in his clinic

Our Medical exam in Philippines was January 2010

Kiddy

Hi JJ ....

So for my son he need only I-485 AOS and I- 131 Travel Document and I - 693 Civil Surgeon

Coz he dont need I- 765 work permit right ?

Did you remember in your I- 693 Civil surgeon your family name there is in your husband ?

Coz me and my husband arguing the right family name in my I- 693 Civil surgeon form

So you send to envelope or the same envelope ?

So 2 separate money order to USCIS .....mine and for my son ?

We preparing our papers ourselves ....

We dont need lawyer.....

But somestimes a little bit confused what is right...

Tnx for your time ......

Kiddy

Timeline

Hello.

Yes your son only needs I-485, I-131 and I693A Vaccination Supplement...

Yes he dont need I-765

As i said earlier, i used my hubby's family name on all of the forms since we got married unless you still want to stick with your maiden name..

we used same envelope for both me and my son's aos application

Yes 2 separate money order/checks for you and your son, $1010 for you and $600 for your son.. we just wrote our Alien number on the checks

It is really confusing i know, read the I-485 instruction and youll be fine, double check triple check the forms and everything so you wont get RFE.. and also the supporting docs that you'll submit. if you have any more question, send me a message.

Have a nice day!

Hello.

Yes he dont need I-765

As i said earlier, i used my hubby's family name on all of the forms since we got married unless you still want to stick with your maiden name..

Yes 2 separate money order/checks for you and your son, $1010 for you and $600 for your son.. we just wrote our Alien number on the checks

It is really confusing i know, read the I-485 instruction and youll be fine, double check triple check the forms and everything so you wont get RFE.. and also the supporting docs that you'll submit. if you have any more question, send me a message.

Have a nice day!

Hi JJ ....

did you remember in your I-693 your family name there is your husband ?

its so hard if your doing by itself coz we dont like lawyer somes are not doing well

and were both pinay but we talk english

coz were on VJ...hehehe..so that everybody can understand

im only 7months here in Washington ...

what kind of supporting documents?

what about my husband ...he need also G-325 and i-485 forms aside of me ?

why is it somes are excempt in interview ?

my basis of AOS is here in VJ guide...this is very helpful but a lil bit confused....

Have a nice day too....

Kiddy

Hello.

Yes he dont need I-765

Have a nice day!

So it doesnt matter to USCIS if we use our family name of our husband

or we still remain our family name?

coz i have 2 friends here...thier GC is still thier family name used at AOS forms

one friend here she have daughter but not recieve a GC...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hello.

Yes he dont need I-765

Have a nice day!

Once again WRONG!! THERE IS NO SUCH FORM AS AN I-693A!!! Stop saying there is and confusing the OP. The form I-693 is completed, NO "A" at the end and it's not called "vaccination supplement"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.