Jasmine&Eric

Timing before interview, PARIS, FRANCE

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi guys

We received our NOA2 a few weeks ago and Paris consulate mailed me the instructions, forms and documents to collect before the interview.

I filled the DS 230 Part 1 and started collecting the documents requested.

If I understood well, I'm supposed to return the Check list DS-2001 when I have everything ready.

What is the timing after returning the Packet 3 to Paris Consulate? I wonder how long it takes to get an interview date after sending the documents.

My fiance is coming on 8/27 and I dunno if it's worthy that she sends me the previous packets and I134 or if it could wait until she's here.

Thanks in advance for you advises and good luck to you in the visa journey!

05/05/2010 - Mailed I-129F

05/06/2010 - Check cashed

05/11/2010 - NOA 1 Hard Copy

07/12/2010 - NOA 2 Hard Copy

07/20/2010 - NVC letter received

07/30/2010 - Packet 3 received from embassy in France

08/16/2010 - Packet 3 returned to embassy

08/27/2010 - Interview date received!!!!!!

09/20/2010 - Medical Exam

09/22/2010 - Interview!!!!!

09/28/2010 - Approved! VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!

Timeline

Hi guys,

You guys can check my timeline. I'm french and had my visa interview in Paris consulate.

Good luck with everything ... if you need help or advice, don't hesitate to contact me, I will help you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Wow we got NVC letter the 17 of July. We are going for interview in Paris but no Packet 3 yet. Thanks for posting the question, I'm curious to know :) Good luck with your interview, looking forward to read about your experiences :)

Uniting for Ukraine

1-134 submitted - 4/25/2022

I-134 approved - 4/29/2022

Email received by beneficiary - 5/4/2022

Beneficiary submits data to USCBP - 5/4/2022

Received information about travel authorization from USCBP - 5/6/2022 (Approval but no Travel Authorization Document)

Travel Authorization Document- 5/16/2022

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Hi,

see my signature for the dates i had

Good luck on your journey

Bruno

K-1 2010 / 04 / 02 - I-129F sent
K-1 2010 / 08 / 18 - Interview at embassy in Paris, France
AOS 2011 / 01 / 15 - AOS package sent
AOS 2011 / 04 / 14 - Interview

ROC 2013 / 02 / 04 - ROC package sent
ROC 2013 / 07 / 27 - New GC received

CITIZENSHIP 2014 / 03 / 17 - N-400 package sent
CITIZENSHIP 2014 / 08 / 27 - Oath ceremony

--- THE END ---

Timeline

Thanks guys so much. It looks like we'll be able to wait a couple weeks before sending the "Statement of Readiness" to gather all of the documents. We didn't expect the process to go as fast as it seems to be going (Not complaining about that), but I surprised him a couple months ago and booked a trip for 10 days to France at the end of August to see him and spend time together in the South (Juan Les Pins...where we met) so we wanted to make sure the interview wouldn't fall during that time period. But also don't want it to be super delayed.

Thanks again. And goodluck to you all on your respective visa processes.

05/05/2010 - Mailed I-129F

05/06/2010 - Check cashed

05/11/2010 - NOA 1 Hard Copy

07/12/2010 - NOA 2 Hard Copy

07/20/2010 - NVC letter received

07/30/2010 - Packet 3 received from embassy in France

08/16/2010 - Packet 3 returned to embassy

08/27/2010 - Interview date received!!!!!!

09/20/2010 - Medical Exam

09/22/2010 - Interview!!!!!

09/28/2010 - Approved! VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Moving thread to:

US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.