one...two...tree

If He Could, Bin Laden Would Bomb the Cordoba Initiative

128 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

saywhat wins!

islam has gone down to defeat!

the vj crusades part XVII are over!

Islam is the winner if Islam argues it's case... it's the same with most groups, the majority of whom are reasonable people - but infected by a small number of....

yes, just dont tell fox news saywhat hates christendom too that will destroy the narrative

I don't do hate. Do you ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

I'm not a monk.

I have nothing against Monks either. At least they stay in their little cell and don’t come on telly trying to rip off the fearful and lonely and gullible .

The aptly named Crespo Dollar has a private jet or three plus stretched limos and shiny suits…disgraceful

..and at least Monks don’t come to my door claiming to be Jehovah’s Witness like he has done something wrong

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I have nothing against Monks either. At least they stay in their little cell and don’t come on telly trying to rip off the fearful and lonely and gullible .

The aptly named Crespo Dollar has a private jet or three plus stretched limos and shiny suits…disgraceful

..and at least Monks don’t come to my door claiming to be Jehovah’s Witness like he has done something wrong

Huh?

From where I sit, it sounds like he's having a conversation with the voices in his own head.

:rofl:

Well... I always do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to do!!

kp7cnfvctuzu.png

Timeline

My posts rarely get removed. I have no idea if that is because they are never reported or not. Quite frankly, I don't care. I also don't care that you find me disagreeable and all the other things you insinuate all the time about me. Your opinion will not change the way I post.

No but the mods opinion will....

It's not a question of who likes whom or who you or I see as agreeable to our point of view.

Its a matter of putting forward an opinion or an argument without name calling and/or using obscenities

I keep telling you this but either you just don't understand it or you don't accept it - one or the other - and you think you can simply ignore the rules about obscenities and name calling

I can't stop you but I know who can

That was the first time I have ever reported any post on any forum ever - but I gave you lots of warning first to pack it in (and not just today) and you kept on upping the anti.

Hope you can start again and enjoy posting without the name calling and swearing

moresheep400100.jpg

No but the mods opinion will....

It's not a question of who likes whom or who you or I see as agreeable to our point of view.

Its a matter of putting forward an opinion or an argument without name calling and/or using obscenities

I keep telling you this but either you just don't understand it or you don't accept it - one or the other - and you think you can simply ignore the rules about obscenities and name calling

I can't stop you but I know who can

That was the first time I have ever reported any post on any forum ever - but I gave you lots of warning first to pack it in (and not just today) and you kept on upping the anti.

Hope you can start again and enjoy posting without the name calling and swearing

Try ignoring me, that's what the mods are going to suggest you do ;)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .