one...two...tree

If He Could, Bin Laden Would Bomb the Cordoba Initiative

128 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Saudi Arabia is not an Islamic country. Muslims know this, most non-Muslims don't. I don't answer pointed, biased questions, and I don't have to.

Thanks, Christina. I'm clues in now.

You do have to answer if you want any credibility or to maintain a dialog

If you just want to sit on the sidelines and try to be mysterious and right and superior with your qualifications and 'special' inside knowledge then of course you can do that...

If you are as bright and informed and of course qualified, as you keep saying, why not demonstrate it with carefully constructed yet simple arguments rather that try and spin it without explanation ?

How long would you last in Jeddah telling them they are not Moslems ? They would be pushing you out of army planes at 20 thousand feet in the empty quarter like they do all dissenters.

You are required to say which countries are not Muslim even though they declare themselves to be Muslim in order to stay in the game.

How can you set yourself up as the arbiter of which Muslims are really Muslims and which Muslims are not ? Is there a table somewhere where I can check which Muslims aren't really ?

Is Gaddafi a Muslim ? Do tell. A bit closer to home for you so that one should be easy.

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hmm very informative. Maybe you can also post songs about the other religions now.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

She's Palestinian I believe. I don't think Libya is closer than KSA is.

It says Morrocco on the profile but Palestine is still Mediterranean so it's closer than Indonesia and she should have an opinion on that fruitcake in libya

Are the Palestinians Muslim ? Perhaps not according to her. Perhaps they were Muslim last week but not this week. They are the opposite of what any non-muslim says they are.

I have always had some sympathy for the Palestinians but if this is how they negotiate, all smoke and mirrors and ducking and diving, no wonder the situation there is stuck

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Hmm very informative. Maybe you can also post songs about the other religions now.

Not quite a song.

It says Morrocco on the profile but Palestine is still Mediterranean so it's closer than Indonesia and she should have an opinion on that fruitcake in libya

You're from the UK? Do you have opinions on every nation on the planet closer than Indonesia? Were you born this stupid or is this the toll old age has taken on your already alcohol-addled brain?

Timeline

Not quite a song.

You're from the UK? Do you have opinions on every nation on the planet closer than Indonesia? Were you born this stupid or is this the toll old age has taken on your already alcohol-addled brain?

That's just abusive and against TOS - read em - personal abuse is the last resort of those with no argument to put forward.

She has an opinion on Muslims and other countries and stated it

Go back and read ?

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

You do have to answer if you want any credibility or to maintain a dialog

If you just want to sit on the sidelines and try to be mysterious and right and superior with your qualifications and 'special' inside knowledge then of course you can do that...

If you are as bright and informed and of course qualified, as you keep saying, why not demonstrate it with carefully constructed yet simple arguments rather that try and spin it without explanation ?

How long would you last in Jeddah telling them they are not Moslems ? They would be pushing you out of army planes at 20 thousand feet in the empty quarter like they do all dissenters.

You are required to say which countries are not Muslim even though they declare themselves to be Muslim in order to stay in the game.

How can you set yourself up as the arbiter of which Muslims are really Muslims and which Muslims are not ? Is there a table somewhere where I can check which Muslims aren't really ?

Is Gaddafi a Muslim ? Do tell. A bit closer to home for you so that one should be easy.

yr entire argument is one big clusterfcuk, especially on this point. the fact that there are people in jeddah who would kill another person over a disagreement in practice is a perfect example of how far they have strayed from their true religion. there's 4 major schools of thought in sunni islam, all of whom acknowledge the existence of each other, and each other's differing opinions on how islam is to be practiced and implemented, with none of them advocating for the death of adherents to another school. it's simply not islamic to do so. there are legitimate scholars all over the place condemning practices like FGM, terrorism, or stoning people who don't meet the criteria for such a sentence. (if you knew what that actual criteria were, you would see that it is so preposterously ridiculously difficult to actually meet, that it's virtually impossible to implement justifiably. in places where it is done, they are falling very, very far short of that criteria, and the practice is not islamic in any way). the scholars doing the condemning are muslims. they know islam. they know what they are talking about.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

Report me, old man.

I will wait here a while for the moderator to find you...

You have no repect for this forum or for anyone. VJ is not here for you to get a buzz from personal abuse. Abusers abuse in all settings - home settings too.

You don't belong here

I am sure your father was/is an old man - did you use 'old man' as a term of abuse for him ?

or.....more like....

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Timeline

You have no repect for this forum or for anyone. VJ is not here for you to get a buzz from personal abuse. Abusers abuse in all settings - home settings too.

And you eat puppies. Hey, two can play this "let's make ####### up" game :)

Oh, oh, I have another one. Soccer hooliganism and binge drinking are YOUR fault. You're responsible. Oh and that whole colonialism thing - your fault too. Heck, you were probably around back then :rofl:

Timeline

yr entire argument is one big clusterfcuk, especially on this point. the fact that there are people in jeddah who would kill another person over a disagreement in practice is a perfect example of how far they have strayed from their true religion. there's 4 major schools of thought in sunni islam, all of whom acknowledge the existence of each other, and each other's differing opinions on how islam is to be practiced and implemented, with none of them advocating for the death of adherents to another school. it's simply not islamic to do so. there are legitimate scholars all over the place condemning practices like FGM, terrorism, or stoning people who don't meet the criteria for such a sentence. (if you knew what that actual criteria were, you would see that it is so preposterously ridiculously difficult to actually meet, that it's virtually impossible to implement justifiably. in places where it is done, they are falling very, very far short of that criteria, and the practice is not islamic in any way). the scholars doing the condemning are muslims. they know islam. they know what they are talking about.

Well at least you are able to put forward a coherant argument which is more than she could.

My point is that Muslims should condemn other Muslims who pursue cruel practices like stoning

Would you agree ?

Her answer was that these other Muslims are not Muslims really

Would you concur ?

I am not anti-Muslim. I am in a minority in not being anti-muslim

I am anti cruel practices

moresheep400100.jpg