Amby

woman called 911 to ask for a date

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How did I know it was an American woman?

What's the purpose of that? You can't imagine a woman of any other nationality going nuts? Describe for me the contours of your world vision.

owl.jpg

I-129F Sent : 2010-02-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-02-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-03-12

NVC Received : 2010-03-18

NVC Left : 2010-03-22

Consulate Received : 2010-04-12

Packet 3 Received : 2010-04-14

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-04-16 (logged 2010-04-27)

Packet 4 Received : 2010-04-29

Interview Date : 2010-06-02

Interview Result : APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa in hand: 2010-06-09

POE: 2010-06-11

We is married now!: 2010-06-24

The more I think about it, the more Gary seems to me an automaton, randomly generating rants on American women (fat/shrewish/deluded), Vermont (guns/white people/better than Illinois) and guns (good/big/fun).

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

The more I think about it, the more Gary seems to me an automaton, randomly generating rants on American women (fat/shrewish/deluded), Vermont (guns/white people/better than Illinois) and guns (good/big/fun).

Think about it. A guy proclaims he has married the most beautiful woman in the world, and she's naked in his bed and he's one of the most prolific and long-winded posters on this forum. There's something wrong with that picture. Methinks he protests too much.

Think about it. A guy proclaims he has married the most beautiful woman in the world, and she's naked in his bed and he's one of the most prolific and long-winded posters on this forum. There's something wrong with that picture. Methinks he protests too much.

I've also noted he posts in the middle of the night his time, when most good, married people are together (naked or not) in bed. I being a single harlot have an excuse to be posting on VJ at 12.30am PDT. What time would that make it in Vermont, the Land of Guns?

I've also noted he posts in the middle of the night his time, when most good, married people are together (naked or not) in bed. I being a single harlot have an excuse to be posting on VJ at 12.30am PDT. What time would that make it in Vermont, the Land of Guns?

:lol: :lol:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I note with some interest that Gary was in OT after these posts were made, and yet chose not to reply to them. Perhaps he needs to peruse his collected works (bound in leather, in his home which smells of rich mahogany) to fish out a bon mot or two.

An Ohio woman is facing charges after she reportedly called 911 to ask dispatchers for a date.

Bernadette Music, 43, allegedly called emergency dispatchers four to five times on July 26 and asked two dispatchers if they wanted to go on a date with her, Local12.com reports.

Music, who was allegedly intoxicated at the time, refused to leave her residence in Norwood when police officers arrived. She also urinated in the hallway of her apartment building earlier that day, officials Ohio Woman Allegedly Dials 911, Asks for Datesaid.

Music was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/08/02/ohio-woman-reportedly-called-ask-date/?test=latestnews

So she called 911 so a cop would come?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

he's being a gentleman and giving her time to recuperate from his virility. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!