Pinocchio Liberal

Obama supporters desicrate american flag

43 posts in this topic

And Obama wants you to think the tea-party is radical. :bonk:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

In other words your all for it? :thumbs:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Like the one at 2:56 that has it wrapped around her head.

:rofl: I havent seen a bandanna ever flown as a flag! Apparently they have the same meaning to you.

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

:rofl: I havent seen a bandanna ever flown as a flag! Apparently they have the same meaning to you.

US Code Title 4, Chapter 1, Section 8(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.

http://www.law.corne...08----000-.html

Edited by Mr. Saigon

It's a rag on a pole. Get over it.

The queen mother?

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Flag etiquette got tossed out the window somewhere between the past couple of decades.

You see it every day where there's bank, businesses, etc. who leave their flags out 24/7.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's a rag on a pole. Get over it.

The exact reason why more and more people disrespects the US flag.

The reason most immigrants insist onflying theres here instead of the country they areimmigrating to.

But I would expect disregard of the American flag from certain immigrants from countries that can't get over the history from 200+ years ago.

But maybe they lost hope and respect for their own country and symbols.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you understand that there's more to patriotism than the flag, then its not a big deal. Unless of course you just want to be offended.

it is not that I am offended by freedom of speech it is the descretion of the US flag in supports the abuse of american immigration laws that is offensive.

If they had the intelligence they would be honoring the flag in support of the federal government going against the will of the majority US Citizens.

If they were descrating the flag to demonstrate freedom of speech so be it; but that is not the case.

Patriotism is an all inclusive mindset the flag is the symbol of American patriotism to desicrate that in an effort to thwart laws already in place is to speak out against patriotism.

I understand it is a touchy subject for some who feel there is no transcretion when the flag is desicrated but this type of thing has been happening since the 60's to show they do not respect America and the laws there in not just to support freedom of speech.