y2catalyst

USA is now Arizona

84 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Un Freaking believable, All our paperwork was perfect to my knowledge. Zheng had so much support at Guangzhou from other Visa goers and they help to verify again our paper work and evidence. The interviewer asked my Fiancee 2 questions which she answered them perfect. She speaks very good English and she tried to present my EOR letter at the interview and other sufficient evidence but they did not want to accept anything and gave her a white slip. I am very successful and have made so much freaking money in this country and paid so much taxes in this country and this makes me furious that they would treat me like sh#$%, and they treat her like sh#$%, then it is as if my country who I cant imagine how much I have paid in taxes would not accept any of our evidence. Like most of you we have spent over a year in our relationship committed and in love and it comes down to this B.S. #######. What Freaking proof do they need with a white slip,, , no offense, I am American Indian and I did everything next to NOT being WHITE, so #######, is this why I have a WHITE SLIP, USA is still in the Freaking south, it's now USA called Arizona, can't give an American Indian a break who loves a Chinese Woman.

Edited by y2catalyst

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I am so sorry and sad for this news... Any word on what was in the white slip? Sometimes they'll give a 'call in letter' to give more evidence, but it's white, as well.

Any word on 'who' the VO was? (gender, apprx age, hair color, ethnicity)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

The gender of interview was a Chinese man, I have sent my lawyer the White slip copy tomorrow. Best Case I will move to China if that is what it takes. This country already robbed my heritage many years ago so #######, I will not let USA rob me now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

well, there's 'other cases' to consider, too, not only your 'Best Case', ya?

you could wait it out, for it to be returned to USCIS or file a new K-1 next week, or go back to China, get married, file an I-130, or go back, get married, live for 6 months, file DCF'd I-130...

IMO, is fastest to file a new K-1, front-load the heck out of it, but do try to find out exactly WHY it was denied, so you can address that IN the new I-129F.

I know it's hard, so frickin hard, to bear this news - I get it, I really do.... I can feel yer pain cross the ether, as well...

In prior years, would have been possible to have it held at the GUZ IV unit, submit something else, have an attorney get involved at this stage - but those days are long gone.

Anything amiss with the document screeners? God I hope not. I also hope no 'third party correspondence' from any krewe of haters in China... grrrr

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

What’s hard, I know why it is hard, because I am not Freaking white in USA, this is why, the USA use the Navajo language to Fu#@$% Japan and now USA Fu#@$% cheat me and Zheng and now I hope the world can see American Indians were removed from this planet long ago. I would rather live in China with Zheng then go through this again.

Timeline

What are you talking about, they did not even take the EOR letter, yet let Zheng say anything at the interview. Just a quick no! I am sure I make twice as much as you and your family put into this slipping USA economy. What's your point?

Un Freaking believable, All our paperwork was perfect to my knowledge. Zheng had so much support at Guangzhou from other Visa goers and they help to verify again our paper work and evidence. The interviewer asked my Fiancee 2 questions which she answered them perfect. She speaks very good English and she tried to present my EOR letter at the interview and other sufficient evidence but they did not want to accept anything and gave her a white slip. I am very successful and have made so much freaking money in this country and paid so much taxes in this country and this makes me furious that they would treat me like sh#$%, and they treat her like sh#$%, then it is as if my country who I can’t imagine how much I have paid in taxes would not accept any of our evidence. Like most of you we have spent over a year in our relationship committed and in love and it comes down to this B.S. #######. What Freaking proof do they need with a white slip,, , no offense, I am American Indian and I did everything next to NOT being WHITE, so #######, is this why I have a WHITE SLIP, USA is still in the Freaking south, it's now USA called Arizona, can't give an American Indian a break who loves a Chinese Woman.

Point is Now American Indian will have to prove they are from USA, hmmm, I think I will move to China to be with the woman I love.

I am so sorry and sad for this news... Any word on what was in the white slip? Sometimes they'll give a 'call in letter' to give more evidence, but it's white, as well.

Any word on 'who' the VO was? (gender, apprx age, hair color, ethnicity)

What’s hard, I know why it is hard, because I am not Freaking white in USA, this is why, the USA use the Navajo language to Fu#@$% Japan and now USA Fu#@$% cheat me and Zheng and now I hope the world can see American Indians were removed from this planet long ago. I would rather live in China with Zheng then go through this again.

Oh come on guys. Somebody block him and close this thread. Let this clown move to China and problem solved. It is obvious that he don't need any help with his immigration problem and he is here only to express how much he hates the US and all white people

Timeline:

07/05/2006. Married in Anniston, AL, USA

I-130

02/06/2008. Mailed I-130 to Chicago Lockbox

02/08/2008. I-130 delivered to Chicago Lockbox. Signed by V BUSTAMANTE

02/20/2008. I-130 NOA1 date. Vermont Service Center

08/26/2008. Touched. (I-130 transferred to California Service Center)

08/27/2008. Touched.

08/28/2008. Touched. (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)

08/29/2008. Touched.

09/26/2008. Touched.

09/27/2008. Touched.

10/16/2008. Touched.

10/17/2008. Touched.

11/12/2008. Touched.(Senator inquired on case status. Case with FBI. Was told not to inquire again for 90 days)

11/13/2008. Touched.

11/26/2008. Touched.

02/18/2009. Touched.(Senator inquired on case status again. Case still with FBI. Was told not to inquire for another 180 days)

02/24/2009. Touched.

03/10/2009. Received letter from USCIS requesting evidence to prove citizenship.

04/04/2009. Approved!! Received letter. Case status online didn't change.

NVC:

04/17/2009. Case number received.

04/22/2009. DS-3032 and AOS bill generated.

04/28/2009. Emailed DS-3032

05/04/2009. Paid AOS bill online.

05/07/2009. DS-3032 accepted.

06/23/2009. AOS mailed received by NVC on 06/26/2009

06/25/2009. Mailed DS-230 package form Azerbaijan received by NVC on 06/30/2009

07/09/2009. False RFE (ds-230 wasn't in the system yet)

07/14/2009. Case Completed!!!

07/30/2009. Got the interview date.

08/27/2009. Medical Passed.

09/29/2009. Interview Passed.

09/30/2009. Visa issued.

10/25/2009. POE Atlanta, Georgia

11/07/2009. 10 year Green Card received!!!!

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm glad you felt the need to bring socioeconomic standing into things. I applaud you if you make more than twice my family (as statistically speaking, not many do), and question why you didn't immediately seek the advice of an immigration attorney (as you'd readily be able to afford one), rather than ranting here.

I-129F Petition Mailed: 26 Oct 2009 ♥ NOA1: 27 Oct 2009 ♥ NOA2: 15 Jan 2010

K-1 VisaNVC: 22-27 Jan 2010 ♥ RdJ receipt: 1 Feb 2010 ♥ Packet 3/4: 12 Feb 2010 ♥ Interview: 4 May 2010

»-(¯`·.·´¯)-> Married (17 Aug 2010) <-(¯`·.·´¯)-«

AOS (I-485)Mailed: 21 Aug 2010 ♥ NOA: 2 Sept 2010 ♥ To CSC: 20 Sept 2010 ♥ Biometrics: 5 Oct 2010 ♥ RFE: 10 -16 Nov 2010 ♥ Approved: 18 Nov 2010

AP (I-131)Mailed: 21 Aug 2010 ♥ NOA: 2 Sept 2010 ♥ Approved: 20 Oct 2010

EAD (I-765)Mailed: 21 Aug 2010 ♥ NOA: 2 Sept 2010 ♥ Biometrics: 5 Oct 2010 ♥ Approved: 20 Oct 2010

ROC (I-751)Mailed: 6 Nov 2012 ♥ NOA: 7 Nov 2012 ♥ Biometrics: 5 Dec 2012 ♥ Approved: 15 May 2013

Naturalization (N-400)Mailed: 03 August 2015 ♥ NOA: 07 August 2015 ♥ Biometrics: 3 Sept 2015 ♥ Interview: 13 Nov 2015 ♥ Oath: 8 Dec '15

your the clowns, we do have an attorney, lets see what he has to say.

You're being incredibly rude to people who have done nothing to you. Enjoy your life in China.

Point is Now American Indian will have to prove they are from USA, hmmm, I think I will move to China to be with the woman I love.

Well yes, that's a major part of the process for every petitioner, proving that you're a US citizen who can support your alien fiancée. This is not something special they are making you do to discriminate against you. This is the way it works.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You're being incredibly rude to people who have done nothing to you. Enjoy your life in China.

Good day!1..my fiance is also an American Indian(both of his parents), but he is proud to say that he is American and never let his ethnicity hinder his goals in life...you,ranting here, wouldn't help you at all...most of the people here were being good to you, trying to give encouragements, but somehow you've been acting a lil rude(sorry to say that)..there might be other reasons why your petition was denied...as for us,we will be having my interview this coming August..me & my fiance are really praying that by God's will, we will get an approval(somehow, I would like to know if your assumption is right.. :) )I guess, it's not whether who you or what you have..It's about faith, being humble and respectful to what is there,...things happen for a reason..if it is for you, if will be for you no matter what will happen...just hang on, your attorney might find solutions to help you&your fiancee on your petition...God bless!!... :) ..have a good day ahead!!.. :D

* K1 Journey

2009-12-09 -met online

2009-23-09 -became a couple(was so happy:)

2010-21-03 -visited Philippines(spent wonderful times together)

2010=27-03 -engaged(Yes!!)

2010-09-04 -went back to US :(

2010-29-04 -Filed I-29F

2010-04-05 -Received NOA1

2010-12-07 -NOA2 approved

2010-18-07 -Received NOA2 hardcopy

2010-26-07 -US Embassy(Manila) received our petition!!..(yahoo!!)

2010-04-08 -HAPPY BDAY MATT!!

2010-18-08 -Medical Exam-PASSED!!..God is so good!!

2010-26-08 -Interview @ USEmbassy- APPROVED( Thank you Lord!)

2010-03-09 -Got my Visa in Hand!!..Yepey..Thank God!!..

2010-17-09 -POE:SFO,CA

2010-23-10 -Wedding @ Springfield, MO

* AOS Journey

2010-07-12 -Filed for AOS & EAD(USPS Express Mail)

2010-08-12 -USCIS received the package

2010-14-12 -Received text & email from USCIS that they accepted our AOS & EAD Application..HAPPY BDAY MARIA!!

2010-20-12 -Got our NOA1 letters in the mail for our I-485 & I-765...A wonderful Christmas gift for us!!

2011-19-01 -Received Biometrics schedule!!

2011-07-02 -Biometrics done!!..thanked God!!

2011-17-03 -AOS Interview..APPROVED!!

2011-24-03 -GREENCARD received!!..it's green indeed!!..lol..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.