KdRjN

what does it means ?

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks all of you so much for replies

but i want to know something else how long i have to wait to send or response to the request that they wanted from me after i got the RFE request letter?

Hey KdRjN.

I was in the same situation... let me tell you about my case.. it will help u understand ...

I filed I 130 in august 2009

got RFE'ed in feburary 2010.... in that RFE they asked me to submit following things.

Birth cert. for the beneficiary/applicant.

birth cert. for the children. ( we have a daughter )

Proof of ongoing bona fide relationship.

and USCIS asked me to submit I 864 , with my tax information. even though USCIS has nothing to do with that form. just to make sure that i have financial means to support my wife.

I think RFE really depends ON officer to officer.

time frame they gave me was also weird... RFE generated 25th feb and deadline was may 20th.

After getting all my proofs together and what they asked, I mailed them the RFE response, in May. and exactly after 20 days they approved my case. on june 23rd 2010.

I hope it helps.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey KdRjN.

I was in the same situation... let me tell you about my case.. it will help u understand ...

I filed I 130 in august 2009

got RFE'ed in feburary 2010.... in that RFE they asked me to submit following things.

Birth cert. for the beneficiary/applicant.

birth cert. for the children. ( we have a daughter )

Proof of ongoing bona fide relationship.

and USCIS asked me to submit I 864 , with my tax information. even though USCIS has nothing to do with that form. just to make sure that i have financial means to support my wife.

I think RFE really depends ON officer to officer.

time frame they gave me was also weird... RFE generated 25th feb and deadline was may 20th.

After getting all my proofs together and what they asked, I mailed them the RFE response, in May. and exactly after 20 days they approved my case. on june 23rd 2010.

I hope it helps.

thank you so much

i m sure it will helps

so after u received the RFE and also u responsed it then it tooks 2 months more

You should get the RFE next week in your mail. Then you can send it in as soon as possible with whatever they need from you.

thank you so much

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

i m sure it will helps

so after u received the RFE and also u responsed it then it tooks 2 months more

I read that as '20 days', not 2 months.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I had received RFE on 22nd March, 2010.

I got the letter from USCIS on 26th March, 2010.

They asked me to prove that our relationship was ongoing and bonafide.

I prepared 10 affidavits, one from each parent of me and my wife; 3 from the court marriage witnesses, 3 from her college friends, 2 from their neighbours.

I also sent phone records, letters, emails, greeting cards, gift receipts, from my side and from her side.

In addition, I sent them photos of us on various occassions, with family members, friends and relatives.

I sent the documents on April 3rd and they received the documents on April 5th.

My RFE got cleared on April 6th, 2010 around 11:15 PM EST (which would be 8:15 PM PST).

So, it took less than 2 days for USCIS to clear my RFE.

You just send them the list of items, which they ask and I am pretty sure that your case would be on its way to NVC.

Good luck.

ROC Journey:-

05.15.2012 -- mail I-751 packet

05.17.2012 -- Packet arrived @ VSC

05.18.2012 -- Check Cashed

05.18.2012 -- NOA1 dated xx.xx.2012

06.09.2012 -- Biometric notice received

06.27.2012 -- Biometrics Taken

01.31.2013 -- Card Production Ordered.

02.17.2013 -- 10 Year Green Card Received

Timeline

I prepared 10 affidavits, one from each parent of me and my wife; 3 from the court marriage witnesses, 3 from her college friends, 2 from their neighbours.

I also sent phone records, letters, emails, greeting cards, gift receipts, from my side and from her side.

In addition, I sent them photos of us on various occassions, with family members, friends and relatives.

My RFE got cleared on April 6th, 2010 around 11:15 PM EST (which would be 8:15 PM PST).

You just send them the list of items, which they ask and I am pretty sure that your case would be on its way to NVC.

Good luck.

thanks so much

i hope that my RFE will be clear as well

my wife flying all the time bec of her job she is not at home yet but she will be at home soon so i hope we wont be late to reponse the letters fro uscis we got RFE july 29 i m not sure if she got it bec she was not at home yet so we will see she will be at home tomorrow then lets see what they needs

by the way can u tell me if there is a time to response the letter of RFE ?

thank you so much again

Edited by KdRjN

ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

thanks so much

i hope that my RFE will be clear as well

my wife flying all the time bec of her job she is not at home yet but she will be at home soon so i hope we wont be late to reponse the letters fro uscis we got RFE july 29 i m not sure if she got it bec she was not at home yet so we will see she will be at home tomorrow then lets see what they needs

by the way can u tell me if there is a time to response the letter of RFE ?

thank you so much again

The RFE itself should tell you the date by which the requested information must be received. Good luck!

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Timeline

Good luck.

hi

my wife got the letter of RFE from the uscis its almost the same things as u got

but i have a question can we send more proof of bonafide other than they want

they wanted,

our wedding invitations card

pics of our wedding,

letters from parents,

the receipts of the hotels we stayed in our honeymoon

etc..

but i want to send more papers if its help more or not

thanks

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.