Peikko

More questions about sex...

414 posts in this topic

Besides, isn't it normal he'd find his own wife very attractive? How is that a diss towards Alla or Gary? You guys are insane.

He didn't say "very attractive" he said "more attractive." That is a dis and could quite possibly be a challenge.

He went on to say it wasn't and that's not what he intended. Howver, by that point, Gary laid his cards on the table.... the other guy.... well, he folded.

Yes, because he's an insecure old man who isn't nearly as well off and/or accomplished as he says.

He has pictures and as far as I know, cares very little about privacy in a public forum.

heres mine..

I thought you liked Rachel Maddow?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I'll take that as a compliment from someone who posts here often.

включить себя в том, что

We all meet here very day while we are waiting for the silver spaceship to take us away - as the Californians might say

anyway my do-dah is bigger than all of yours and I would post it except VJ doesn't allow enough pixels so there !

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this Slim, I'm not so insecure about myself, or my marriage that I feel the need to post pictures of my wife, or feel that it is in any way a competition. I stated my preferernce.

Timeline

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this Slim, I'm not so insecure about myself, or my marriage that I feel the need to post pictures of my wife, or feel that it is in any way a competition. I stated my preferernce.

I like em with sort of 'noses with character'

Not saying big or small - just characterful

You would never go back to a woman with a standard nose - they are SO boring

Also I like em to have an imperfection of some kind - otherwise they end up like Lindsay Lohan - too cocky by half - too entitled.

Nothing too big you understand - Paul McC took my advice but went a bit overboard as usual

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

I think slim's woman is better than gary's

My wife thinks she's better looking than every other woman too.

In fairness to Alla, she's 15 years younger and two kids behind. If my wife's in Alla's league at that time in her life, I'll be more than happy. Either way, neither of our wives will ever weigh 300 lbs. and that was the initial point of all of this.

I'm not saying you should or anything like that. Your opinion is your own and I'm glad you feel that way about your own wife. That's the way it should be.

However, out here in reality, where comparative analysis can be made, it seems like the "my wife is hotter than yours" guys always claim "privacy and decency" when it's time to prove it. As you said, to each his own and I'm not challenging you to show your cards. I'm simply saying that Gary knows his wife is attractive and has shown his cards.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I have seen Rob's wife in person and I can honestly say she is cute as a button. :) I know it's only a woman's opinion, and not really relevant, but there it is.

Also, Rob would be an idiot who deserved to get his nards chopped off if he didn't prefer his wife to other women. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work?unsure.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

otherwise they end up like Lindsay Lohan -

She's smokin hot!

Русский форум член.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

My wife thinks she's better looking than every other woman too.

In fairness to Alla, she's 15 years younger and two kids behind. If my wife's in Alla's league at that time in her life, I'll be more than happy. Either way, neither of our wives will ever weigh 300 lbs. and that was the initial point of all of this.

I'm not saying you should or anything like that. Your opinion is your own and I'm glad you feel that way about your own wife. That's the way it should be.

However, out here in reality, where comparative analysis can be made, it seems like the "my wife is hotter than yours" guys always claim "privacy and decency" when it's time to prove it. As you said, to each his own and I'm not challenging you to show your cards. I'm simply saying that Gary knows his wife is attractive and has shown his cards.

Nice implication there, but I'll still not indulge. There are people on these boards who have met my wife and they can attest. I don't care either way, and stick to my statement.

I have seen Rob's wife in person and I can honestly say she is cute as a button. :)

I thought he was concerned about his privacy?

Also, Rob would be an idiot who deserved to get his nards chopped off if he didn't prefer his wife to other women. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work

Sure. However, most men are still capable of saying someone else's wife is more attractive than their own. For some of us, it's harder than others. (And for the record, and for safety!, it should never be done in front of one's own wife!)

Русский форум член.

I personally won't be satisfied until every poster lists their spouse's and their own weight, height, BMI, shoe size and in-seam measurement alongside an extensive portfolio of photos - then we will really know what's what :whistle:

Edited by Trompe le Monde

90day.jpg

Nice implication there, but I'll still not indulge. There are people on these boards who have met my wife and they can attest. I don't care either way, and stick to my statement.

Stick to it. Just don't accuse Gary of being insecure because you said your wife was more attractive than his and then refused to post pics. Sure your opinion is your opinion, but you said something about his wife... not just yours.

Русский форум член.

I thought he was concerned about his privacy?

Sure. However, most men are still capable of saying someone else's wife is more attractive than their own. For some of us, it's harder than others. (And for the record, and for safety!, it should never be done in front of one's own wife!)

or they simply prefer their own wife - folks aren't as "jealous" as some people here suppose them to be. Insisting they are makes you look, well, a little insecure

90day.jpg

Timeline

I personally won't be satisfied until every poster lists their spouse's and their own weight, height, BMI, shoe size and in-seam measurement alongside an extensive portfolio of photos - then we will really know what's what :whistle:

and an analysis of their bio infestations to see which is the least flatulent

moresheep400100.jpg