maui23

anyone who mailed Affidavit of support this June?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone... has anyone here mailed there AOS before or after june 21? does ur case in the system already? coz mine was mailed june 21 and nothing in the system up to now.. NVC received my ds230 july12 and already in the system. im confuse and worry a lot now how come it aint there yet. operators said it would take 4-6 weeks to have it in the system but they took just a week for my ds230...any simillar situation out there??? ur inputs will highly appreciated.. thank u so much

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

NVC got our AOS and DS230 package but they havent processed it yet, NVC have back logs and ask us to wait 6 to 8 weeks. We sent the AOS last month but our case worker not even open the package yet. Still hoping for SIF this month though, good luck to us.

Timeline

NVC got our AOS and DS230 package but they havent processed it yet, NVC have back logs and ask us to wait 6 to 8 weeks. We sent the AOS last month but our case worker not even open the package yet. Still hoping for SIF this month though, good luck to us.

thanks for the information!

hi everyone... has anyone here mailed there AOS before or after june 21? does ur case in the system already? coz mine was mailed june 21 and nothing in the system up to now.. NVC received my ds230 july12 and already in the system. im confuse and worry a lot now how come it aint there yet. operators said it would take 4-6 weeks to have it in the system but they took just a week for my ds230...any simillar situation out there??? ur inputs will highly appreciated.. thank u so much

hi!

my husband mail his AOS this june 17 and the nvc received it on june 24 and its already on their system, and i mailed my ds-230 june 27 and they received it july 7 and it also in their system. i know your's will be there soon and call nvc again about it. mostly its just take a week to enter to their system. GodBless to all of us to our journey. :innocent:

9nrm6y5n0.png

fdee0puy5.png

EU1q-10h.gif

EU1q-10i.jpg

176Tv-103.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello, I sent my AOS on June 16th and it was in AVS by June 21st, then I sent my IV Packet on July 7th and it was in AVS by July 16th. Now they asked us to wait 6-8 weeks for both as they are worked simultaneously. I am still hoping SIF in Aug.

USCIS N-400 JOURNEY

2014-01-02 - Mailed N-400 Overnight Express to Dallas, TX

2014-01-03 - N-400 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

2014-01-08 - Notice of Action (NOA1), Received & Priority Date Se

2014-01-13 - Check Cashed2014-05-16 - Biometrics (Completed)

2014-07-01 - Interview Date Set (Completed)

2014-07-14 Oath Ceremony Date Received (Completed)

2014-07-28 - Oath Ceremony (Completed)

2014-07-28 - Naturalized YAY! (Completed)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Any idea why the processing is so slow in the visa center?

The AOS that I mailed reached them on Jun 25, and they are still processing it (as far as I can tell, since I haven't received any update).

I ran into some issues with the police certificates because I should have got them before the NOA2 itself. Anyway, that reached them yesterday morning.

When I called them, they said it would take 6-8 weeks to process the AOS, and another 6-8 weeks to process the IV. How long is it taking for you guys? I suppose there's nothing we can do to speed things up.

I wrote my congressman. Maybe there's something he can do to move things along, though I kind of doubt it. Well at least we've got everything mailed in (with the exception of yet another police certificate we need).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey guys, it look like we gona stick with the NVC for a while..

the NVC received my AOS on July 23, and just send my DS230 today, july/27…

I called them today the operator said that they have my AOS and they waiting on my DS230 and all the other civil doc.

Timeline

Any idea why the processing is so slow in the visa center?

The AOS that I mailed reached them on Jun 25, and they are still processing it (as far as I can tell, since I haven't received any update).

I ran into some issues with the police certificates because I should have got them before the NOA2 itself. Anyway, that reached them yesterday morning.

When I called them, they said it would take 6-8 weeks to process the AOS, and another 6-8 weeks to process the IV. How long is it taking for you guys? I suppose there's nothing we can do to speed things up.

I wrote my congressman. Maybe there's something he can do to move things along, though I kind of doubt it. Well at least we've got everything mailed in (with the exception of yet another police certificate we need).

i received a checklist and my whole AOS package is missing, i need to resend it once again

I sent my AOS first week of June and the DS-230 first week of July. I didn't call after the AOS, but AVR says both docs have been in the system now since July 15. Still waiting case complete. Good luck,

USCIS Journey

1-25-10: Mailed I-130

1-28-10: USCIS receives I-130

2-02-10: USCIS initiates processing

3-25-10: I-130 approved

-- Two months wasted waiting for case number which was already assigned without notifying us. >=( --

-- In the long run, not a bad thing, as we saved up more money. --

NVC Journey:

4-05-10: NVC initiates processing

6-01-10: Paid AOS fee / Completed DS-3032

6-04-10: Paid IV fee

6-10-10: Mailed AOS

6-14-10: NVC receives AOS

7-06-10: Mailed DS-230

7-15-10: NVC receives DS-230

7-23-10: Medical exam appointment

8-04-10: SIF & Case Closed

8-13-10: Interview letter received

9-09-10: Visa interview in London at 8:30 am ***APPROVED!***

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

Hello I sent mine by june 16th and it was in the system by june 23rd, My mom sent the IV package by June 26th and arrived at NVC by July 23rd and it was in the system the same day it seemed kind of weird for me, what i did was to paste the USPS track information by email and forward to them since they sent an email also july 23th with a check list letter missing DS230, but they have no told me so far if the AOS was approved or no..They keep telling the same since it takes 6 to 8 weeks but it is almost there.

thanks

Timeline

Did you get the checklist through email or snail mail? It's been awhile since NVC have our documents and we are still not hearing anything from them...i just hoping no RFE's.

hi i got it through email...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

speak to rep and ask if AOS is approved.. if you mailed it after june or in june.. then the chances are that you are in the waiting list of 6-8 weeks like us...

USCIS N-400 JOURNEY

2014-01-02 - Mailed N-400 Overnight Express to Dallas, TX

2014-01-03 - N-400 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

2014-01-08 - Notice of Action (NOA1), Received & Priority Date Se

2014-01-13 - Check Cashed2014-05-16 - Biometrics (Completed)

2014-07-01 - Interview Date Set (Completed)

2014-07-14 Oath Ceremony Date Received (Completed)

2014-07-28 - Oath Ceremony (Completed)

2014-07-28 - Naturalized YAY! (Completed)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

speak to rep and ask if AOS is approved.. if you mailed it after june or in june.. then the chances are that you are in the waiting list of 6-8 weeks like us...

I'm about to drop my packet in the Mail in the next one hour amd I might get real crazy knowin it mightbe up to a months or possible more.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.