SALLY AND MIKE

how to make a cover letter for AOS?please help me

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello,

i will apply for AOS....how to make a cover letter for I-485 and some documents...for G325 A and I-864 affidavit support.........I dont know what first i should write in the cover letter for AOS...

can u give me a list,examples or guides on how to make it...and arrange the documents based on the cover letter?,,,,,,thank u so much...God bless

Edited by SALLY AND MIKE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

hello,

i will apply for AOS....how to make a cover letter for I-485 and some documents...for G325 A and I-864 affidavit support.........I dont know what first i should write in the cover letter for AOS...

can u give me a list,examples or guides on how to make it...and arrange the documents based on the cover letter?,,,,,,thank u so much...God bless

i filed for AOS last week. that's what I have... not the best but that's what I sent in. you can take out/ add in documents if you want to, they might be different.

July 2, 2010

USCIS

P.O. Box 805887

Chicago, IL 60680-4120

Re: Immediate Relative (Spouse) Family Based Adjustment of Status Application

(K-1 Visa holder) your name here, A# ______

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find my Form I-485, Application to Adjust Status; Form I-765, Application For Employment Authorization; Form I-131, Application for Travel Document and supporting documents.

Contents include:

• Payment in the amount of $1010.00

• Form I-485, Application to Adjust Status

-- Photographs (2) of your name

-- Birth certificate of your name

-- Photocopy of passport biographical page and K1 visa page

-- Signed and certified form I-693

-- Form G-325A Biographic Information Sheet

-- Form I-864 Affidavit of Support with photocopies of supporting documents

-- Photocopy of birth certificates of Sponsor (name)

-- Employment letter from Sponsor( name)

-- 2009 Income tax returns (1040) with W2 of sponsor

-- Bank Statements of Sponsor

-- I-797 Notice of Action, I-129 Petition Approval Notice from USCIS

-- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate

-- Photocopy of Form I-94 Arrival/Departure record

• Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

-- Photographs (2) of (Your name here)

•Form I-131, Application for Travel Document

-- Photographs (2) of your name here

-- Statement of circumstances that warrant issuance of advance parole

Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration officer at a later date.

Yours sincerely,

(your name)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello,

Hi Sally and Mike! This is my cover letter.. hope it helps!

Immediate Relative (Spouse) Family Based Adjustment ofStatus Application

APPLICANT'S NAME

APPLICANT'S ADDRESS

U.S. Citizenship andImmigration Services

P.O. Box 805887 Chicago, IL 60680-4120

Nature of the submission: I-485 APPLICATION TO REGISTERPERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS, I-765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENTDOCUMENT, I-131 APPLICATION FOR TRAVEL DOCUMENT

To Whom It May Concern:

I have enclosed Form I-485 Petition to Adjust Status for myself, Applicant's name, Form I-765 Application For Employment Authorization, Form I-131Application for Travel Document, and the required supporting documents.

Contents include:

Check: Payment in the amount of $1,010.00

(Biometrics fee included)

I-485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUSTSTATUS

• Copy of Form I-797C Notice of Action (K1 Approval Notice)
  • Copy of passport page with non-immigrant K1 visa
  • Copy of valid I-94 form (front and back)
  • Copy of passport's biographical page
  • Copy of passport's entry stamps
  • Certified True Copy of Marriage Certificate
  • Copy of Birth Certificate
  • G-325A Biographic Information Sheet (4 original copies)
  • Two (2) passport-type pictures (placed in a small plastic bag, labeled with name of intending immigrant & alien #)
  • I-693 Vaccination Supplement (Completed by a Civil Surgeon sealed in an envelope)
    ▪ Copy of DS-3025 Vaccination Documentation Worksheet

I-864 AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

PETITIONER

• Copy of the Federal Income Tax Return for the year 2007-2009
  • Copy of W-2s for the year 2007-2009
  • Copy of Employment Letter
  • Copy of Petitioner passport’s biographical page

I-765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENT

• Copy of passport’s biographical page
  • Copy of Form I-94 form (front & back)
  • Two (2) Passport-type photos

I-131 APPLICATION FOR TRAVEL DOCUMENT

• Explanation for Eligibility on a separate sheet dated & signed
  • Copy of passport’s biographical page
  • Copy of Form I-94 form (front & back)
  • Two (2) Passport-type photos

Signature

Adjustment of Status

May 4, 2010 - Date Filed I-485,I-765,I-131

May 11, 2010 - NOA for I-485,I-765,I-131 May 17, 2010 - Biometrics appointment received in the mail

May 24, 2010 - Walk-in Biometrics successful (ASC Michigan City, IN)

June 1, 2010 - Case transferred to CSC

July 14, 2010 - EAD approved, for card production

July 19, 2010 - Received AP in the mail

July 21, 2010 - I-485 GC approved, for card production

July 26, 2010 - Welcome letter received

July 28, 2010 - EAD card received

July 31, 2010 - Greencard received

Removal of Conditions

May 7, 2012 - Date Filed I-751

May 9, 2012 - Date of NOA!

June 8, 2012 - Biometrics Schedule

Timeline

hello,

Hi! SALLY & MIKE,

I Agree to april082010, That is the Way I File too, but it happens I forgot to Put the Optional Pages in I-864, & My Husband W-2 that's why I Recieved 2 RFE, it doesn't mean there is wrong to my Application but only I forgot that 2 things, so Ensure you Add not to do a mistake i did, That is the Right Way to Adjust Status if you don't like to have an Interview and if you like to recieved your EAD within 3 Months Of your Application , but Beware there are Bloggers that Don't Agree the Way We filed And Always Say We Are Wrong but Honestly , we believe in the Way we filed Becaused Our Applications Approved After 2 Months since the Day Without Interview, You can Checked Our Timeline, to Proved Our Works, God Bless you & Godd Luck your AOS Journey. :star::star::star:

Kjmel38 :dance:

Timeline

hello,

This is the Way I format my Cover Letter:

Applicant Name: To: USCIS

Applicant Address: P. O. BOX 805887

Chicago, IL 60680 -4120

APPLICATION TO ADJUST STATUS,TO PERMANENT RESIDENT

FROM K - 1 VISA

To Whom It May Concern,

I, __________________, Requesting your Good Office to Grant My Application to Adjust Status/Permanent Resident and to Support my Application I Submitted the FF:

1. Checked Amounting of 1,010 For AOS

2. F - I 485

3. F - I 765

4. F - I 864 , with Recent Tax year of my Husband 2009

5. F - G 325 A ,of Me and My Husband

6. Copy of My Pass Port Showing USA VISA

7. Copy of I- 94 Back to Back

8, Coyp of F- I 797 & F I -797C from K-1 applicant

9. Copy of Our Marriage Certificate

10.Copy of Our Birth Certificate

11. Copy of Our Marriages Day Picture

12.Copy of Proof OF ONgoing Relationship such Love Letter & Card

Your Kind Attention & Greater Consideration in my Application Is Highly Appreciated,

Thank You Very Much.

Timeline

Applicant Name is Left Corner ___To: USCIS is to the Right Corner

Applicant Address is Left Corner

Just to Clear the Format Heading :)

Kjmel38 :star::star::star:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

hello,

Here they are: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/235331-aos-ead-ap-from-k1-the-aussie-way-doc-list-included/page__view__findpost__p__3607999

Timeline

hello,

Sally & Mike,

Do not Forget 2 Photo ,Pass Port size with your name written at the Back Using Pencil, Put in a clear small Plastic Bag & Clip it with your F- I 485, Just Used Paper Clip , Do Not Staple it, Good Luck & God Bless to your AOS Journey. :star::star::star:

Kjmel38

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.