41 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I left my husband last night. I can no longer take him me being slave and aggravating my daughter. My problem is my daughter jsut got here two months ago and i'm a conditional cardholder.. me and my 5 yrs old daughter have no place to stay tonight.. What will happen now to us? what steps i need to take?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I already left my husband last night. I can no longer take him me being abused and keeps on aggravating my 5 yrs old daughter. My problem is she just got back here two months ago and i'm a conditional cardholder. We have no place to go tonight. No money. What should i do? what steps i need to take?

You must protect yourself and your daughter. You should try to find a women's shelter. Try contacting a church or the United Way, or use google to look for a shelter in your area. In your situation, you should be able to extend your greencard even though your marriage is ending. I'm sorry that this is happening to you. GOOD LUCK!

I already left my husband last night. I can no longer take him me being abused and keeps on aggravating my 5 yrs old daughter. My problem is she just got back here two months ago and i'm a conditional cardholder. We have no place to go tonight. No money. What should i do? what steps i need to take?

So sorry to hear about ur situation. Call 911 and report the incident or call the women's shelter. I will pray for you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I already left my husband last night. I can no longer take him me being abused and keeps on aggravating my 5 yrs old daughter. My problem is she just got back here two months ago and i'm a conditional cardholder. We have no place to go tonight. No money. What should i do? what steps i need to take? :help:

Hi!

Paused for A while, Calm down , Think Wisely, go to the Nearest Consulate Near you ,Our Philippine Consulate, they are here to Protect Us, that is thier Main Job & there is Free Shelter for a Person like you and your Daughter, Do not let your heart be troubled, what you are facing is enough to think about, Hoping you find Philippine Consulate soon,Ask a Favor from person you might think will help you and no Connection to your Husband otherwise you might get Coned again, You did the right thing, find a Place which is safe to you and to your Daughter, but Philippine Consulate is the Answer to fight your Case, We have Attorney to fight for Us,for Our right as an Immigrant, Especially wife of a US Citizen who can Experienced what you have right now. May god the father will be with you Always. Good Luck. :huh:

Timeline

Thank u so much for all the support and replies.. I highly appreciate it.. It's just so many things running inside my mind right i don't know what will happen to us now. i dont have family here and no one can turn on too.. i dont what to do now..

Timeline

Hi!

Paused for A while, Calm down , Think Wisely, go to the Nearest Consulate Near you ,Our Philippine Consulate, they are here to Protect Us, that is thier Main Job & there is Free Shelter for a Person like you and your Daughter, Do not let your heart be troubled, what you are facing is enough to think about, Hoping you find Philippine Consulate soon,Ask a Favor from person you might think will help you and no Connection to your Husband otherwise you might get Coned again, You did the right thing, find a Place which is safe to you and to your Daughter, but Philippine Consulate is the Answer to fight your Case, We have Attorney to fight for Us,for Our right as an Immigrant, Especially wife of a US Citizen who can Experienced what you have right now. May god the father will be with you Always. Good Luck. :huh:

YES! Call 911 and ask also to drive you to Philippine Consulate Near you, Be Strong & Courageous, Be Brave . God will Protect you, we will Pray for You. (L) We Love you as Our Kababayan.

Kjmel38

Timeline

Thank u so much for all the support and replies.. I highly appreciate it.. It's just so many things running inside my mind right i don't know what will happen to us now. i dont have family here and no one can turn on too.. i dont what to do now..

Call 911 , Saty where you are, Describe where you are the 911 Team will be there Shortly, Stay Strong & Sound Minded, We Love you, Do your Best & God Will do the Rest. Take Care. (L)(L)(L)

Kjmel38

Timeline

Call 911 , It is a Free Call, Libre, Stay where you Are, Describe yourself, and your Daughter, and they will be there for Sure, And then if they did ask them later to send you to PHILIPINE CONSULATE near you. OK! God Bless you.

Kjmel38

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im sorry that you are in this predicament. Although I can't offer much help, Im sure someone will come to this thread who can advise you better. Please be careful and protect your daughter. I would try a shelter. I see you have some computer access so maybe you can google a shelter in your area and go from there. I hope you have documented the abuse too to help your case. May God protect you and your daughter and keep you in His loving care (L)

Timeline

I took a chance and google this:

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/a-legal-guide-for-non-citizens-answering-some-frequently-asked-questions

Read pg 16 in particular....

Please let us know when you are safe!

Timeline

I left my husband last night. I can no longer take him me being slave and aggravating my daughter. My problem is my daughter jsut got here two months ago and i'm a conditional cardholder.. me and my 5 yrs old daughter have no place to stay tonight.. What will happen now to us? what steps i need to take? :help:

Hello!

Call 911 , It is Free, Stay where you are? Tell them your been Abused, Tell your Exact Location, Described you and your Daughter, They will be there for Sure, & then Ask them , a Favor to drive you to the Nearest Philippine Consulate near you Or Christian Churches ,they are Willing to Help, Take Care & Stay Strong, May God Loves & Protection be with you, Do your Best & god will do the Rest. We Love you as Our Co- Filipino. (L)(L)(L)

Kjmel38

Timeline

look for a shelter, use the police they will help you. Depending what state you live in each one has different services. Try also to contact phil assoc. in your area. need more info from you to give more advice and help

Timeline

I took a chance and google this:

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/a-legal-guide-for-non-citizens-answering-some-frequently-asked-questions

Read pg 16 in particular....

Please let us know when you are safe!

Thanks for giving me this site and i called the number associated with domestic violence.. and they gave me number to contact but the problem is they can only offer me overnight stay.. i need longer than that while im pulling ourselves together..but where im gonna put my daughter now?

Edited by Confusedgal

Timeline

Thanks for giving me this site and i called the number associated with domestic violence.. and they gave me number to contact but the problem is they can only offer me overnight stay.. i need longer than that while im pulling ourselves together..but where im gonna put my daughter now?

Okay where do you live? In Texas?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.