I AM NOT THAT GUY

NAACP To Vote on Resolution Condemning 'Racist' Elements of Tea Party'

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

NAACP To Vote on Resolution Condemning 'Racist' Elements of Tea Party'

First Lady Michelle Obama brought renewed energy to the NAACP today, delivering the keynote speech at the annual convention one day before the nation's largest civil rights group is expected to condemn what it calls racist elements in the Tea Party movement.

The nation's largest and oldest civil rights organization will vote on the resolution Tuesday during its annual convention in Kansas City, Mo.

In her speech, the first lady focused on the issue of childhood obesity and her "Let's Move" initiative, but outside of her remarks, anti-Tea Party activism has been a key focus of the gathering, which conservative leaders say is driven solely by a political agenda.

Tea Party members have used "racial epithets," have verbally abused black members of Congress and threatened them, and protestors have engaged in "explicitly racist behavior" and "displayed signs and posters intended to degrade people of color generally and President Barack Obama specifically," according to the proposed resolution.

"We're deeply concerned about elements that are trying to move the country back, trying to reverse progress that we've made," NAACP spokeswoman Leila McDowell told ABC News. "We are asking that the law-abiding members of the Tea Party repudiate those racist elements, that they recognize the historic and present racist elements that are within the Tea Party movement."

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, in coordination with 170 other groups, including labor unions, is planning a protest march in Washington, D.C., Oct. 2 as the next step in building momentum against the Tea Party.

The "One Nation" march is designed as an antithesis to the Tea Party, and it's about "pulling America together and back to work," McDowell said.

"We see it as a threat to democracy. We see it as a threat to human rights. We certainly see it as a threat to civil rights," McDowell said, adding that the resolution will likely pass when it's voted upon Tuesday.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/naacp-tea-party-civil-rights-group-considers-resolution/story?id=11144640

St. Louis Tea Party Condemns NAACP Slur

Normally, we ignore childish hostility from belligerent people and groups. But the NAACP today intends to condemn 20 million tea party activists as racists. The millions of good, decent, and loving Americans who have participated in Tea Party events deserve nothing less than our full condemnation of the NAACP’s hatred and lies.

At midnight, I forwarded this resolution to the Washington Bureau of the NAACP. I have received no response.

St. Louis Tea Party Resolution Regarding NAACP

http://stlouisteaparty.com/2010/07/13/st-louis-tea-party-condemns-naacp-slur/

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

There is video of NAACP members cheering as a member dissed a Black vendor, calling him an "Uncle Tom" for selling anti-Obama material at a town hall meeting. The vendor, whose name is Kenneth Gladney, is an working man, an entrepreneur, who also sells pro-Obama wares. He came to attention of the media when he was attacked and injured by SEIU thugs while hawking his goods.

It seems that the NAACP targets Blacks as enemies if they don't fit their liberal criteria for what is a good Black. No comment from either Obama about how the NAACP is acting stupidly toward Mr. Gladney.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

Michelle Obama told the NAACP yesterday that they need to "increase intenisty" to drum up more racial angst. Following her lead, they plan to vote today on a resolution declaring that the Tea Party is a racist organization. They feel the Tea Party should be more racially diverse ... like ummm ... like the NAACP for example. :whistle:

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Timeline

Michelle Obama told the NAACP yesterday that they need to "increase intenisty" to drum up more racial angst. Following her lead, they plan to vote today on a resolution declaring that the Tea Party is a racist organization. They feel the Tea Party should be more racially diverse ... like ummm ... like the NAACP for example. :whistle:

yeah, saw all of that... doubt she'll denounce their actions though....

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

more racial angst ? what ? oh my.

hey - is the Head of RNP scheduled to speak at the NAACP gathering?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

ohsnap1.gif

Personally, my favorite diverse group is La Raza.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Timeline

more racial angst ? what ? oh my.

hey - is the Head of RNP scheduled to speak at the NAACP gathering?

of course not.

There's a reason why it's really the NAALCP.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

While I don't agree with them, the tea-party is a political movement. Whereas, the NAACP and co are racial oriented organizations. Create the equivalent Caucasian organization and you are a bloody racist. In other words, as long as you are not white, you can pretty-much say and do whatever you like here.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

While I don't agree with them, the tea-party is a political movement. Whereas, the NAACP and co are racial oriented organizations. Create the equivalent Caucasian organization and you are a bloody racist. In other words, as long as you are not white, you can pretty-much say and do whatever you like here.

yup

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Will the NAACP condemn the

and their documented racism and get off the Tea Party and their alleged racism?

RoC Timeline

08/20/2012: Sent I-751 to California Service Center

Our Immigration Checklist

Filed: Timeline

Will the NAACP condemn the

and their documented racism and get off the Tea Party and their alleged racism?

If you haven't seen this before, you should. It is quite an eye-opener. They show it on LINK-TV once in a while, or go rent the DVD:

Berkeley in the Sixties

Polly wanna KRACKA?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

There is video of NAACP members cheering as a member dissed a Black vendor, calling him an "Uncle Tom" for selling anti-Obama material at a town hall meeting.

I wonder how many who call people "Uncle Tom" have actually read Uncle Tom's Cabin...

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007