Astig11

from k3 l-130 rejected will file 1-129f

16 posts in this topic

Hi,we are from k3 husband submitted 1-130 form to homeland but was rejected,then the agency wants him to file a 1-129f is that possible to

apply from 1-130 to 1-129f?is there a possiblity filing a 1-129f will be approve after been rejected from form 1-130 from the homeland?need advice guys..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,we are from k3 husband submitted 1-130 form to homeland but was rejected,then the agency wants him to file a 1-129f is that possible to

apply from 1-130 to 1-129f?is there a possiblity filing a 1-129f will be approve after been rejected from form 1-130 from the homeland?need advice guys..

depends on the reasons for the rejection.... Why was it rejected?

YMMV

Timeline

homeland said about my address,then the payment check was lost not in the package..are they really meticulous or precise about the address?do thye check it on the residence?i gave my full address on that form 1-130

The whole process begins with an accepted I-130 filing.... If it was rejected for fee payment (most likely reason), etc... you need to correct and re-file before anything else can happen. Fix it and then you can proceed

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The agency is un-aware, apparently, that the I-129F will be administratively closed when it reaches NVC in tandem with the I-130.

Please read

Comparison on K-3 vs CR-1 - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/204324-wondering-if-i-made-a-mistake-marrying-in-us/page__view__findpost__p__3060767

K-3 administratively closed - http://www.visajourney.com/news/2010/02/07/department-of-state-to-close-k-3-visas-if-i-129f-and-i-130-petitions-approved-and-received-together/

Is easy thing, resubmit new I-130. Really.

Good Luck !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Thank you so much for the response.anyway i looked back our marriage paper and our application from homeland which the one rejected.the story is i got married to the home town where i was born so the civil registrar address it to my aunts house here as my home address,then when we applied for 1-130 it was address here in place which i lived which is not my home town,IN short i have two different address from my marriage and to my application..is that really necesarry to have a same address from the marriage papers up to the application?

Timeline

Iam VERY confused now because my husband agency that he hired to work on this paper wants him to file a 1-129f?is it ok to file this form and we will just leave the 1-130 that was been rejected by the homeland?

No, you need an active I-130 for the I-129F to be filed. If you read one of the requirements is that you must include the I-130 acceptance notice... if your I-130 was rejected then you do not have the required evidence to submit the form anyway... Your I-130 NEEDS fixing first....

Secondly, even if you somehow managed to get a K-3 visa your stay in the USA would be shorter than you want... Unfortunately, no I-130, no greencard...

YMMV

I dont know if we were mixed up by the agency which my husband payed for to process this papers,,my husband sign a 1-129f form,igot what you mean but the agency insisted to my husband that hes going to file a 1-129f.sad to say my husband wont listen to me as he said im not the expert and he doesnt even know about this papers too..im just hoping all well gonna fine for us soon.

Timeline

I dont know if we were mixed up by the agency which my husband payed for to process this papers,,my husband sign a 1-129f form,igot what you mean but the agency insisted to my husband that hes going to file a 1-129f.sad to say my husband wont listen to me as he said im not the expert and he doesnt even know about this papers too..im just hoping all well gonna fine for us soon.

Your husband needs to learn about the process or suffer the consequences if/when all goes very badly.... Maybe he should spend some time on VJ along with you

YMMV

Timeline

how i wish i can convince him to be with me,,seems like he listen to one person at the agency hoping he can resolve this problem soon.

Here's an option -

EMAIL HIM THIS PAGE LINK -

find the email link at the bottom of this page, click it - email it to him. Then he can 'learn' a bit.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

how i wish i can convince him to be with me,,seems like he listen to one person at the agency hoping he can resolve this problem soon.

Please understand - it was returned for 'not being complete'.

It was not 'denied'.

Is huge difference. IMO, was error at the agency - some clerk was ignorant and stupid, all at same time (this is poisonous combination, btw)

VJ is an Immigration DIY portal, with emphasis on 'D' and 'Y' .

I'm happy to try to 'second guess' an ignoranant and stupid clerk, but only your husband has 'eye-ball review' on your petition - so it's up to you to train him on 'proper filling out stuff' and 'right answers' .

Good Luck !

Right,thank you..yes he needs to learn this process,i know hes not good on paper stuffs,he not used to this when he was still at work secretray always did the paper works,i need patience to understand him at the same time also we hired an agency in my idea that was their responsibilty to check the papers before submitting it to the homeland to make all the necesarry corrections will be check first at the hired agency right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.