^_^

Half Of Women Believe They Perform Better At Work When Dressed Provocatively

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

The UK's only dedicated recruitment agency review site www.HireScores.com surveyed 1,276 members of the British public in different professions to see what the greatest factors in improving productivity in the office were.

Of the women who thought that the way they dressed affected the way that they performed at work over half, 53% said that dressing ‘provocatively' helped their productivity, whilst 54% said that they liked to dress smart. Less than 1 in 10, 8% said that casual clothes improved the way they work.

63% of men that said the way they dressed affected their performance said that smart clothes made them more productive, whilst one third said that they preferred to wear casual clothes in the workplace.

Of the people surveyed, 69% said that the weather affected the way that they worked with more than 6 in 10, 62%, saying that the sun shining made them work better in the office. A quarter of people said that nice weather actually made them less productive as they then found it difficult to concentrate.

The factors that affect productivity in the office:

1. What you wear - 78%

2. Weather - 69%

3. Your colleagues - 65%

4. Breaks - 59%

5. Workload - 57%

6. Support - 53%

7. Facilities - 41%

8. Decor - 37%

9. Equipment - 27%

10. Music - 23%

23% of those surveyed said that music in the office was important, with just over half of these 51% saying that if they were allowed to listen to music they would be more productive.

http://www.hirescores.com/press-release-article.php?id=98

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

:unsure:

people are strange creatures.

clothing should have nothing to do with how productive you are in your job... Well, unless you're the office ####### I suppose.. :lol:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Obviously not an American poll as women here would think dressing provocatively is demeaning and couldn't possibly contribute to increased production.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Obviously not an American poll as women here would think dressing provocatively is demeaning and couldn't possibly contribute to increased production.

damn prudes!!!

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Right, like American women don't dress provocatively.

They do, but they don't admit to doing it to increase productivity. They do it "for themselves because that's just how they like to dress" and not so everyone else can share in what they offer to the team.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

And Jenn, they don't! American women just don't ever. J/K hehe.

I do find it demeaning if a woman thinks she has to dress a certain way in the office to get attention/promotions. Still not sure how it affects their productivity. Do you type more words per minute dressed one way vs another? Maybe the color of your clothes can even help!

Edited by chri'stina

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline

Still not sure how it affects their productivity. Do you type more words per minute dressed one way vs another? Maybe the color of your clothes can even help!

This is from the original article, although not part of my excerpt:

Lisette Howlett, Managing Director of HireScores.com said;

"I was curious as to why women feel productive when they dress more provocatively and having checked this out concluded that this is because it gives them a sense of empowerment which in turn makes them more confident in the office. Indeed feeling confident and positive seem to be two key factors to high work performance"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I know seeing a little more titty around here would make me stick around longer.

:thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

charles and legacy get a -1.

i'm guessing someone is lacking in that department. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!